Why the hell we don't shoot down US planes?

idlib province problem............Russia is claiming they are ours and the tensions over that area are still high..........

Kremlin accuses U.S. of drone attack on Russian air base in Syria

Russia has documented more than 50 attempts to launch drones from Idlib at the Khmeimim air base since August, according to a Russian diplomatic source. This comes amid the Idlib agreement signed in mid-September between Russia and Turkey that halted a planned Syrian-regime offensive to retake Idlib province from the rebels and extremists. Instead heavy weapons are being withdrawn from part of the rebel enclave and the extremist Hayat Tahrir al-Sham is supposed to be removed from a demilitarized zone.

Idlib Province is near the Khmeimim air base and the drone attacks have come from there over the last months. That the rebels have used drones is not disputed, but Moscow’s allegations that the US is behind these attacks is a new claim.

“These groups are used by the US so that the situation in Idlib remains unsettled,” the diplomatic source said. “Drones are launched by militants from several groups which do not adhere to truce terms.”

What if they acquired the drones in Libya? I think that's very plausible.
The FSA was helped by the United States, Turkey and Saudi Arabia................the goal of the past .......to take him out.........changed under Trump......

Obama was funneling money in there.........so was Turkey and the Saudi's.............Their goal was to take Assad out............now those fighting there under the old rules are ISOLATED and trapped in Idlib...................and nobody really knows what to do with them.......Can't go to Syria.......they want to kill them........can't go to Turkey ...........they don't want them............

So now we a 3 million people problem...............what to do with them now..............hell of a fine mess we have there
Nothing changed under Trump.
It's not quite right. Russians say it's now easier to coordinate the actions in Syria,
This may be the case. But the US hasn't given up yet.

idlib province problem............Russia is claiming they are ours and the tensions over that area are still high..........

Russia has documented more than 50 attempts to launch drones from Idlib at the Khmeimim air base since August, according to a Russian diplomatic source. This comes amid the Idlib agreement signed in mid-September between Russia and Turkey that halted a planned Syrian-regime offensive to retake Idlib province from the rebels and extremists. Instead heavy weapons are being withdrawn from part of the rebel enclave and the extremist Hayat Tahrir al-Sham is supposed to be removed from a demilitarized zone.

Idlib Province is near the Khmeimim air base and the drone attacks have come from there over the last months. That the rebels have used drones is not disputed, but Moscow’s allegations that the US is behind these attacks is a new claim.

“These groups are used by the US so that the situation in Idlib remains unsettled,” the diplomatic source said. “Drones are launched by militants from several groups which do not adhere to truce terms.”

The FSA was helped by the United States, Turkey and Saudi Arabia................the goal of the past .......to take him out.........changed under Trump......

Obama was funneling money in there.........so was Turkey and the Saudi's.............Their goal was to take Assad out............now those fighting there under the old rules are ISOLATED and trapped in Idlib...................and nobody really knows what to do with them.......Can't go to Syria.......they want to kill them........can't go to Turkey ...........they don't want them............

So now we a 3 million people problem...............what to do with them now..............hell of a fine mess we have there
BS.............He no longer agreed with the path of taking out Assad as Obama did.
Nothing changed. We are still there, biding our time.
Biding our time for what.............WWIII..........explain................

And while your at it...........there are 3 million there trapped.............what should the world do about that..........Create a new country.........LOL

Turkey warns Russia an attack on Idlib will turn it into ‘lake of blood’

Speaking hours after a three-way summit in Tehran at which the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, pleaded with Russia and Iran to halt any forthcoming offensive, Erdoğan ramped up his rhetoric, insisting Ankara would not participate in “furthering the interests of Bashar al-Assad”.

Vladimir Putin had earlier rejected Erdoğan’s calls for a ceasefire in Idlib, the last opposition stronghold in Syria. The Russian president holds the key to the forthcoming operation – the most significant in a series of Russian and Iranian-led victories across the country.

“We will neither watch from the sidelines nor participate in such a game,” Erdoğan said in a message on Twitter. Turkish government spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Saturday: “Idlib is a ticking bomb. We can turn it off and start a new process in Syria if the international community gets serious about the Syrian war and shows that they do care about the Syrian people.” Meanwhile, Russian jets renewed their bombardment of southern Idlib, intensively attacking the city of al-Habit, killing four people. Russian jets also struck in the east of the province.
very old info...about a month ago

Do you know why so many talks about Idlib? Because many US and european instructors stay there together their fosterlings - terrorists.
USA never hesitated bombing Raqqa and Mossul though a lot of civilians remained there but Aleppo and Idlib is widely protected in your media. Never thought why?
A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.
The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
USA is the one burning the region...with help of Saudis and Israel.

BS.............He no longer agreed with the path of taking out Assad as Obama did.
I remember Trump has announced pulling the troops out of Syria in spring. Immediately he was attacked by Soros puppets in Congress so badly that he had to forget about that decision which would have been great for USA, Russia, Syria and even EU with their refugees problems. Deep State keeps cutting Trump's freedom of good decisions quite a bit.

Speaking hours after a three-way summit in Tehran at which the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, pleaded with Russia and Iran to halt any forthcoming offensive, Erdoğan ramped up his rhetoric, insisting Ankara would not participate in “furthering the interests of Bashar al-Assad”.

Vladimir Putin had earlier rejected Erdoğan’s calls for a ceasefire in Idlib, the last opposition stronghold in Syria. The Russian president holds the key to the forthcoming operation – the most significant in a series of Russian and Iranian-led victories across the country.

“We will neither watch from the sidelines nor participate in such a game,” Erdoğan said in a message on Twitter. Turkish government spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Saturday: “Idlib is a ticking bomb. We can turn it off and start a new process in Syria if the international community gets serious about the Syrian war and shows that they do care about the Syrian people.” Meanwhile, Russian jets renewed their bombardment of southern Idlib, intensively attacking the city of al-Habit, killing four people. Russian jets also struck in the east of the province.

Do you know why so many talks about Idlib? Because many US and european instructors stay there together their fosterlings - terrorists.
USA never hesitated bombing Raqqa and Mossul though a lot of civilians remained there but Aleppo and Idlib is widely protected in your media. Never thought why?
A month isn't that old and was put in there for explaining the problem..............

I never agreed to taking out Assad.......because I'm not into being a Vacuum cleaner Salesman...........but the U.S. did in fact........help those against Assad for U.S. policy under Obama...............since then..........Trump has refused...........and now the remaining are trapped with no one knowing what to do with them.
The best decision is for USA to leave. 2-3 months will pass and piece comes to Syria.
Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

Let them die..........or what..........

rightwinger
you're a real troll
all your childish far from real posts of garbage do not worth to be answered though I can say in short that those pictures are either too old, from the times pro-american Yeltsyn was ruling and ruining Russia or not from Russia at all...like dancing men...they are some arabic, as I can judge by how they look and what they have in the background.
That was my last answer to you as I am not psycologist to cure you

I don't understand why the US is allies with Erdogan, he's no good.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.

Will it............I don't think it's that easy..............and in regards to us leaving.......... I have no problem with that now that ISIS is about wrapped up.

Will Syria then invade......with Russian support and cause a potential conflict with Turkey.........who don't want those masses coming their way.........

Turkey was behind the movement to take out Assad........we all know that...........but now...........what to do with the 3 million there........

About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.

rightwinger
you're a real troll
all your childish far from real posts of garbage do not worth to be answered though I can say in short that those pictures are either too old, from the times pro-american Yeltsyn was ruling and ruining Russia or not from Russia at all...like dancing men...they are some arabic, as I can judge by how they look and what they have in the background.

Let’s look at it this way Eugene.
You take on the US Military and we will be marching down Red Square and stealing your women within a month

And while your at it...........there are 3 million there trapped.............what should the world do about that..........Create a new country.........LOL
Iran, Russia and Turkey came up with an idea on how to solve the crisis. The question is, why is Trump still maintaining a presence there and getting in the way. Only he can answer that.

I say let Russia and Syria kill ISIS and fuck the Turks that are there, too. They're ISIS too, fuck it.

Turkey has no business being in Syria.
I've never liked Erdogan........I've heard his speeches...........there's nothing to like.

We have no real interest strategically there.......We sure as hell don't need it or want Syria..........but killing off ISIS was a Strategic goal........but our past strategy was to take out Assad........which has changed..........Trump is honestly just trying to get us out.............but Idlib has us in a bind because so many people are trapped..........and leave's us with a real shitty situation........because a lot of them that are trapped were there to take out Assad............

So.......what to do with 3 million people that nobody wants anymore.........serious problem.

Notice the operative word ~might~ have. Not they did.
Probably for the same reason the U.S. doesn't shoot down Russian planes despite the fact Russians attack American troops in Syria.
Which is correct, Russians do really attack American troops in Syria as they are called ISIS, An Nusra, etc. But be sure, Syria will be cleared soon out of that American crap.

Riiiiiight.

Russia is backing a President that is using illegal chemical weapons AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE.
What about bacteriological weapon?
USA killed more than 30 people in Georgia in their base researching new types of bac.weapon. Is it ok?

September 11.. US military and private contractors might have conducted secret experiments involving humans at a laboratory in Georgia, the former Georgian Security Minister, Igor Giorgadze told a news conference in Moscow .

"Even the first glance at a portion of documents - and my friends in Georgia have shipped hundreds and thousands of pages of documents to me - shows the biologists from the US army medicine group in Georgia and private contractors might have really conducted secret experiments over Georgian citizens at the Richard Lugar laboratory," he said.

The laboratory has the official title of the Richard Lugar Center for Public Health Research and Russian defense experts say the fields of its activities look highly suspicious.

"A whole range of experiments involving my fellow-Georgians had lethal finales," Giorgadze said, adding that he had a list of about 30 people, who had taken courses of treatment at the Lugar center and had died of hepatitis C later.

He said this information referred to just one month, namely, December 2015. "Most notably, the documents show 24 people of the group of 30 died on the same day," he said.

"The data for 2016 speaks of 30 deceased in April and another thirteen, in August," Giorgadze said. "The highly bewildering thing is the word ‘undetermined’ in the box on the cause of death. There were no investigations as regards the causes of those individuals’ deaths."
Former Georgian minister says US held suspicious experiments at lab in Georgia

Documents (in English, you can easily find them among other languages text) at:

https:/ /samartali.net

http:/ /ge2018.wordpress.com

I had to separate 2 links above because they contain Russian letters and the system does NOT allow me to post those links.

Bulgarian investigative journalist (documents and maps included) :

Bio warfare scientists using diplomatic cover test man-made viruses at Pentagon bio laboratories in 25 countries across the world. These US bio-laboratories are funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) under a $ 2.1 billion military program– Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP), and are located in former Soviet Union countries such as Georgia and Ukraine, the Middle East, South East Asia and Africa.
The Pentagon Bio-Weapons

Kirillov noted that the US-based Gilead Sciences, in which former US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is a key shareholder, manufactured the drug.

"In fact, the simultaneous death of a large number of volunteers is reason to believe that a highly toxic chemical drug or a highly lethal biological agent was assessed under the guise of medical treatment at the Lugar Center," the general said.

Despite the deaths of 24 patients in December 2015 alone when the Sovaldi drug was tested, "this clinical research was continued in violation of international standards and contrary to the patients’ wishes," which "led to the death of 49 more people."

"Even during widespread epidemics at in-patient infection clinics, such a large number of lethal cases has never been recorded," the general said.
Russia wants answers from US, Georgia on bioweapons at Lugar Center

THE PENTAGON BIO-WEAPONS
Direct violation of Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on their Destruction
Biological Weapons – UNODA

I remember Trump has announced pulling the troops out of Syria in spring. Immediately he was attacked by Soros puppets in Congress so badly that he had to forget about that decision which would have been great for USA, Russia, Syria and even EU with their refugees problems. Deep State keeps cutting Trump's freedom of good decisions quite a bit.
Trump is President, Stratford. If we are still in Syria it is because he wants us there.

Iran, Russia and Turkey came up with an idea on how to solve the crisis. The question is, why is Trump still maintaining a presence there and getting in the way. Only he can answer that.
You need to ask the Congress which is full of Soros puppets and who keeps hobbling Trump for almost 2 years. And yes, Iran, Turkey and Russia would have solved the crisis if Deep State were not in their way. The Swamp appeared to be a lot deeper and wider than we all thought.

About 2 million refugees have already returned back to Aleppo and Damascus thanks to Russia help to make that territory more or less safe and calm.
So will happen to the rest territories after they are cleaned out of terrorists.
The only thing USA must do is stop sanctions against Syria. Civillians cannot get food, medicine and materials for construction and industry while terrorists have everything of high class quality from Israel and EU.

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/syria.pdf
GENERAL LICENSES Certain types of activities and transactions which would otherwise be prohibited with respect to Syria have been authorized by general licenses, subject to certain conditions and limitations. Those licensed activities and transactions include: • The exportation and reexportation of items to Syria from the United States. or by U.S. persons to any person, including the Government of Syria, whose property or interests in property are blocked, provided that the Department of Commerce has licensed or otherwise authorized the export of those items; • Noncommercial, personal remittances to or from Syria or on behalf of individuals ordinarily resident in Syria, as long as the transfer is not by, to, or through the Government of Syria or any other person whose property and interests in property are blocked; • Transactions related to U.S. persons residing in Syria; • The export and reexport of services in support of humanitarian and other not-for-profit activities in Syria by U.S. and third-country non-governmental organizations; and • Certain transactions related to intellectual property protection.

Humanitarian aid is not blocked........but all else is blocked...........including oil.............so food is allowed for sale there.

rightwinger
you're a real troll

Let’s look at it this way Eugene.
You take on the US Military and we will be marching down Red Square and stealing your women within a month
Why are you so hard up to provoke a War with Russia.............still butt hurt over Hillary.........LOL

And I wonder why US is allies with Saudis, you certainly can't call them good either especially after that ugly planned assassination. But.. billions of dollars contracts and controlling the oil prices must be making them look like angels.

Saudi Arabian Prosecutors Now Say Jamal Khashoggi's Killing Was Planned
We are PEGGED to the Petro dollar..........Saudi Arabia helps control the price of oil GLOBALLY............Also holds bonds...........China has already Depegged the dollar..............BRIC which includes Russia is also trying to change the currency basket.............Depegging the Dollar across the globe would frag us.........because of our debt. and lead to WWIII.

And I wonder why US is allies with Saudis, you certainly can't call them good either especially after that ugly planned assassination. But.. billions of dollars contracts and controlling the oil prices must be making them look like angels.

Saudi Arabian Prosecutors Now Say Jamal Khashoggi's Killing Was Planned
We are PEGGED to the Petro dollar..........Saudi Arabia helps control the price of oil GLOBALLY............Also holds bonds...........China has already Depegged the dollar..............BRIC which includes Russia is also trying to change the currency basket.............Depegging the Dollar across the globe would frag us.........because of our debt. and lead to WWIII.
The only reason these countries want to drop the dollar is because the US uses it as a weapon.

They made a deal to demilitarize Idlib...............but FSA seems to still be attacking from there.........and Russia appears to be hitting them back..........Turkey has threatened action in Idlib to prevent the trapped people from flooding their way............

The deal is shaky................Not to mention that Iran fired on the Golan Heights not long ago........trying to start another war??

Forum List

Back