Why the fuck aren't we stopping all passengers from IBOLA infected regions?

What's ibola?
The typo that stumped a moron apparently
Or you are just drunk
You got owned. You walked right into it. Take it like an adult and move along.
Not really...really full of yourself lately huh
Do you have any opinion on the topic or are you only here to troll as usual?

Child.

Do you know what President Obama would face if he used Federal Law to ban "Private" Flights from certain parts of the Country? Look at what happened when his wife told people to drink 1 more glass of water a day. Small bias brains went crazy and attacked the Obama's as Tyrants trying to control people......for a suggestion.........

I think this might be a cry wolf scenario.

Ban flights to a select few regions, why not? I tend to think that Ebola patients could become hero's if they ask for euthanasia. It would be a heroic selfless act. But Big Gov won't allow it even if they asked for it.

Watching Grandpa trying to catch up with politics today is fun, but embarrassing to America. Going to bed.

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Further, anyone can simply jump borders and get on a plane somewhere in Europe.

Or get on a cruise ship before they start showing symptoms.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?
Passports don't stop at the border dear. You got a passport from a hot zone? No entry. Plain & simple

you're an idiot old timer ..

Hundreds of passengers were exposed to Mr Duncan after it was revealed today that the traveler took at least three flights to get from Liberia to Dallas - because there is no direct flight from Belgium to Texas.

Belgium ... a HOT country ?

go butt a stump, impress one of the cockroaches who are on this thread patting you on your tired old stupid ass ..

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?
Passports don't stop at the border dear. You got a passport from a hot zone? No entry. Plain & simple

Hundreds of passengers were exposed to Mr Duncan after it was revealed today that the traveler took at least three flights to get from Liberia to Dallas - because there is no direct flight from Belgium to Texas.

go butt a stump, impress one of the cockroaches who are on this thread patting you on your tired old stupid ass ..
PASSPORT moron. Doesn't matter where his connecting flights are from.

Jesus you liberals are dumb.

show me ONE passport that says "I HAVE EBOLA" stamped on it .. ONE !

go take a nap.

go take a nap.
Omfg

You have to be the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER on here.

The ban would be based on COUNTRY OF ORIGIN which would be on your passport.

Please never have children

go take a nap.

I have ebola.jpg
pretty sure that say s I have Ebola, right there in the fine print .

Thats one.

Yeah, because sub-Saharan Africa sends us gobs of merchandise we could do without in short notice. I mean think of all the hi-tech goodies and live-savng medications that have to be flown in,

Those who pooh pooh it off will be singing a different tune when their loved ones get Captain Trip.

What's ibola?
The typo that stumped a moron apparently
Or you are just drunk
You got owned. You walked right into it. Take it like an adult and move along.
Not really...really full of yourself lately huh
Do you have any opinion on the topic or are you only here to troll as usual?
I think we should nuke africa

Never flown internationally so maybe someone can enlighten me here.

Lets say that someone from the hot zone flies to France then wants to fly to New York. Lufthansa sells her a ticket, right. Then she boards the plane. Does the INS get a list of passengers complete with their native country prior to their being able to board that flight?

Seems to me that if there are 150 passengers on a plane with the ebola suspect, we have to treat all 150 as possible suspects.

What is truly disturbing is that people seem to be putting their partisanship and political correctness BEFORE the health of our citizens. Honestly, I don't care if it disrupts somebody's business or not; that should not be a factor when it comes to a deadly virus that has reached pandemic proportions. I don't care if Obama says he hugs and kisses nurses who have treated Ebola patients. WHY is he telling us that?

What is truly disturbing is that people seem to be putting their partisanship and political correctness BEFORE the health of our citizens. Honestly, I don't care if it disrupts somebody's business or not; that should not be a factor when it comes to a deadly virus that has reached pandemic proportions. I don't care if Obama says he hugs and kisses nurses who have treated Ebola patients. WHY is he telling us that?
It has not reached pandemic proportions. What has reach pandemic proportions is the hysteria and fear mongering.

It has not reached pandemic proportions. What has reach pandemic proportions is the hysteria and fear mongering.

Once a disease spreads from continent to continent, it is considered a pandemic. I don't know why people are insisting upon minimizing it. It is a serious disease that kills 60% to 70% of the people who contract it.

Forum List

Back