Operation "Enduring Resolve"...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Obama's new name for his latest blunder in the ME with ISIS. Sounds more like a romantic comedy than a military kick ass operation.

"I served in Operation Desert Storm, where did you serve?!"
"Yeah! I served in operation ENDURING RESOLVE!"
"Enduring Waaaaa?"

Congratulation America, for electing the greatest asshole possible to the office of the presidency.

The right wing's newest whine is what Obama names military operations?

Obama has screwed up enough things to legitimately complain about. Jumping on such trivial shit just makes you look desperate.

Obama has screwed up enough things to legitimately complain about. Jumping on such trivial shit just makes you look desperate.
We objective people think it's too little, too late. And a really stupid name.
Like he really wanted to call it Operation If You Don't Stop That, I'm Telling Mom!

My understanding is that it's called Inherent Resolve which is kind of an oxymoron.
Inherent is a natural proclivity while resolve requires a conscious effort.

That is correct. Same thing though.

Desperate? Hardly, just making an observation. He just named it yesterday, because he was forced into it. People were starting to complain why we have been dropping bombs on two countries, yet the damn operation doesn't even a name. So he gave it a shitty name, probably the shittiest ever in history.

It just goes to the mindset of who the man is. He doesn't want to admit we are at war, and when he does, he gives it an uninspiring name like this.

Obama's new name for his latest blunder in the ME with ISIS. Sounds more like a romantic comedy than a military kick ass operation.

"Enduring Waaaaa?"

Congratulation America, for electing the greatest asshole possible to the office of the presidency.

Enduring Resolve sounds like the name of a daytime Soap Opera smh.

"Enduring Waaaaa?"

Operation "Days of our lives" ha ha ha.

"Enduring Waaaaa?"

Operation Melrose Place.

"Enduring Waaaaa?"

Operation Melrose Place.

Operation Romeo and Juliet.

Forum List

Back