Why the fuck aren't we stopping all passengers from IBOLA infected regions?

T
And why the hell are we flying the infected all around the country?

Isolate this shit before it gets out of control.

Because crazy they may be ..but liberals are not stingy ...the more with ebola the merrier!

The WHO is estimating that the amount of infected will exceed 1 million by January.

Lib response? What's all the concern? It's no big deal.

That action would take "Big Government"........................Learn anything yet kiddo?
Do tell. What the fuck am I paying taxes for if not for the protection & security of our people? Am I only paying so you can get your monthly government cheese?

Fuck you

Republican Congressman has a gay brother and changes "I don't want to stand against gays"
Republican Christie has a Hurricane and changes "I want Federal help"
Republican Congressman gets a girlfriend pregnant and changes "I want her to get an abortion, I'm married"
Grampa Murked U is scared to death of Ebola because he's part of the Anti-Emotional Decision making party and decides taxation is necessary to screen for Ebola..............

Anything learned yet small brain?

Doctors are the top of the 1%.............Wonder what would have happened if they would have restricted a select few to look over the patients instead of dozens...........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gotta build necessity (R)ight? Gotta start a fire to sell water. Gotta make a virus to sell and anti-virus. etc etc etc

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Further, anyone can simply jump borders and get on a plane somewhere in Europe.

Or get on a cruise ship before they start showing symptoms.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?

Two percent of people contracting the flue die of it. 70% of people die of Ebola.

We aren't suggesting stopping flights out of all of Africa, just West Africa. And those whose passports show that the traveler origin as West Africa. That is a much smaller area.

That action would take "Big Government"........................Learn anything yet kiddo?
Do tell. What the fuck am I paying taxes for if not for the protection & security of our people? Am I only paying so you can get your monthly government cheese?

Fuck you

Republican Congressman has a gay brother and changes "I don't want to stand against gays"
Republican Congressman gets a girlfriend pregnant and changes "I want her to get an abortion, I'm married"
Grampa Murked U is scared to death of Ebola because he's part of the Anti-Emotional Decision making party and decides taxation is necessary to screen for Ebola..............

Who the fuck said anything about "screening" for EBOLA? It literally would cost nothing to deny entry. Unless you believe the word NO requires 2 people to express.

And all that other nonsense you posted is irrelevant. Stay on topic jerk.

Doctors are the top of the 1%.............Wonder what would have happened if they would have restricted a select few to look over the patients instead of dozens...........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gotta build necessity (R)ight? Gotta start a fire to sell water. Gotta make a virus to sell and anti-virus. etc etc etc
I bet you have no idea how many of those 1% ers have gone to Africa and given their lives in an effort to help others.

You are a scumbag of the lowest order. A true shit stain on our great nation.

I bet you have no idea how many of those 1% ers have gone to Africa and given their lives in an effort to help others.

Thank you, Grampa...that had to be said.

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?

Two percent of people contracting the flue die of it. 70% of people die of Ebola.

We aren't suggesting stopping flights out of all of Africa, just West Africa. And those whose passports show that the traveler origin as West Africa. That is a much smaller area.

I don't think that sounds unreasonable at all given the circumstances. It is a disease that can spread fast if the victims are not isolated. Sputum (from coughing) could spread the disease quite easily and quickly. Unlike what they were saying before, apparently the disease CAN be spread through cough and sneeze droplets. I thought it could anyways. It's only common sense because sputum/phlegm are bodily fluids.

Okay? So you cough in your hand, touch a door handle, which another person touches and then puts his finger in his mouth or something. There, another person who could potentially have Ebola.

WHO finally admits sneezing and coughing can spread Ebola - NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) As Ebola continues to spread, the official story about how it is spreading keeps on changing. The World Health Organization (WHO) now says that Ebola can spread through the air via moisture released through sneezing and coughing, a powerful admission that exposes the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which says this isn't possible, as a fraud.

Corroborating its position with convincing scientific evidence, WHO now officially recognizes that, in some cases, Ebola can transmit from person to person via the respiratory system. Depending on the stage of infection and how it is manifesting symptom-wise, Ebola is capable of traveling through the air and infecting other people.

"Theoretically, wet and bigger droplets from a heavily infected individual, who has respiratory symptoms caused by other conditions or who vomits violently, could transmit the virus -- over a short distance -- to another nearby person," explained the UN agency.

"This could happen when virus-laden heavy droplets are directly propelled, by coughing or sneezing (which does not mean airborne transmission) onto the mucus membranes or skin with cuts or abrasions of another person."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047250_Ebola_transmission_sneezing_coughing.html##ixzz3GHbjuekt

Fuck you

Who the fuck said anything about "screening" for EBOLA? It literally would cost nothing to deny entry. Unless you believe the word NO requires 2 people to express.

I suggest you read the post before your own and understand airports have to hire people to take temperatures. It's not a free process kid.

If Ebola patient looked like you, it'd be a free process
images

Fuck you

I suggest you read the post before your own and understand airports have to hire people to take temperatures. It's not a free process kid.

images
How fucking stupid are you? If there is a travel ban from hot zones the pointless activity of taking someones temp is unnecessary.

Idiot

I'm fully aware what doctors do and I don't profile them like you profile blacks. I understand not all doctors and lawyers are corrupt. I just also understand that doctors and lawyers CAN be corrupt.

The proposal is to restrict travel in the three Nations where ebola is rampant....not all of Africa. Seems sensible to me, and per the polling, most Americans.

I'm fully aware what doctors do and I don't profile them like you profile blacks. I understand not all doctors and lawyers are corrupt. I just also understand that doctors and lawyers CAN be corrupt.
Welcome to ignore. Your posts offer nothing so..... goodbye

Fuck you

images
How fucking stupid are you? If there is a travel ban from hot zones the pointless activity of taking someones temp is unnecessary.

Idiot

Banning things is "Big Gov"...just saying. I never said I disagree.

Are you calling for state bans of flights or FEDERAL!

Forum List

Back