Why "the fence" won't work

and how many pizza joint and bus bombings would there be if the separation wall wasn't there JOEB ? Also the 3 kids were being stupid and were hitch hiking when they were kidnapped and then killed I think . As far as the car drivers running down Israeli pedestrians , who were the drivers and where did they come from ?? Were they residents of Israel or what , if you know ??

and how many pizza joint and bus bombings would there be if the separation wall wasn't there JOEB ? Also the 3 kids were being stupid and were hitch hiking when they were kidnapped and then killed I think . As far as the car drivers running down Israeli pedestrians , who were the drivers and where did they come from ?? Were they residents of Israel or what , if you know ??

I don't know and I don't care.

Your whacky idea is that we can just "Wall Those People Off" is what is crazy. You clearly can't, not even in an Apartheid Police State.

Now, there is a way to reduce the effects of illegal immigration. Go after the people who employ them, to start with.

But the crazy that you can just "build a fence" just shows the mean-spirited mentality of the Nativists. Simple minds come up with simple solutions that don't work.

i'm ok with going after the people hiring illegals , also like the wall , tunneling sensors , military on the border , anything that can be done to stop or limit , reduce invaders is fine with me JOEB !! After those steps there is deportation for the ones that make it , all steps are fine with me !!

Israelis built a fine Seperation Wall , I hear that the Saudis are also building a wall [off topic comment] .

ya gotta defeatist attitude there JOEB !!

No, I go for PRACTICAL solutions.

A fence is meaningless because fences can be beaten. All you got to do is cut a hole in one where people aren't. Probably even easier now with social media being able to track where the border patrol is on a given night.

If you wanted the reduce the amount of illegals coming here, go after the mostly white rich people who hire them because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

It's kind of like ants in your house. Do you seal off every nook and crany an ant can fit through, or do you seal up all the sources of food the ant might be coming into your house to get?

A fence is meaningless because fences can be beaten. All you got to do is cut a hole in one where people aren't. Probably even easier now with social media being able to track where the border patrol is on a given night.

If you wanted the reduce the amount of illegals coming here, go after the mostly white rich people who hire them because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

It's kind of like ants in your house. Do you seal off every nook and crany an ant can fit through, or do you seal up all the sources of food the ant might be coming into your house to get?

I just try to eat food that ants don't like...

i'm ok with going after the people hiring illegals , also like the wall , tunneling sensors , military on the border , anything that can be done to stop or limit , reduce invaders is fine with me JOEB !! After those steps there is deportation for the ones that make it , all steps are fine with me !!

Well then, you must be thrilled with President Obama's actions.

:rolleyes:

I don't know and I don't care.

Your whacky idea is that we can just "Wall Those People Off" is what is crazy. You clearly can't, not even in an Apartheid Police State.

Now, there is a way to reduce the effects of illegal immigration. Go after the people who employ them, to start with.

But the crazy that you can just "build a fence" just shows the mean-spirited mentality of the Nativists. Simple minds come up with simple solutions that don't work.

Mean spirited? WTH? And this has nothing to do with nativism either. As we allow in over 1 million legal immigrants a year. Every country in the world has immigration laws and should put their own citizens first. Both the employers and the illegal aliens are equally guilty so we should go after both of them. There are other incentives that bring them here besides jobs also. We need to remove all of those incentives and arrest illegal aliens as they are detected and deport them as our laws state and yes crack down on the employers also.

Illegals would have less viable entries with the double layered wall along the most porous areas of our border. The Border Patrol could then focus on those other areas. Will it end illegal immigration altogether? No, but it would curtail it immensely of which I am sure you and your pro-illegal buddies don't want.

Really, why? Obama won't deport any illegal aliens unless they are "convicted" criminals. He has allowed hundreds of thousands of them a stay of deportation by EO. He is constantly promising amnesty for the rest of them even if he has to use another EO to do so. What's to be thrilled about?

The double layered wall that was erected on a sector of our San Diego border was impenetrable. No one has suggested that we don't go after the employers who hire them but the illegals are equally guilty and should be dealt with when found and deported. There are other incentives that draw them here besides jobs and we need to remove all of those incentives or they will continue to come here.

White employers? Race card much, ?

yeah , I was going to mention that but JOEB seems to be a lost cause . Sounds like he dislikes white people and white people with money .

Luddley's Left Wing Nutter Rule # 5446:

The fence isn't 100% effective so it's best to do nothing at all.

The problem is, it's not even 50 percent effective.

On Penn and Teller's B.S., they went to a home Depot and hired 6 illegals to build a section of fence just like the ones you guys want to build. It was about a 20 foot section, and it took them most of the day to do it.

Then they broke them into three teams. One team had to go UNDER, one had to cut their way THROUGH and the other had to go UNDER. They were all through in less than two minutes.

The double layered wall that was built along a sector of our border in
San Diego was very effective. If it were built along the most porous sectors of our southern border it would cut illegal immigration way back. A good physical barrier would help the Border Patrol immensely. There are tunnel sensors. That wall can't be cut through. Next lame excuse.........
ROFL isn't san diego the city with the most illegal immigrants in the country?

Mean spirited? WTH? And this has nothing to do with nativism either. As we allow in over 1 million legal immigrants a year. Every country in the world has immigration laws and should put their own citizens first. Both the employers and the illegal aliens are equally guilty so we should go after both of them. There are other incentives that bring them here besides jobs also. We need to remove all of those incentives and arrest illegal aliens as they are detected and deport them as our laws state and yes crack down on the employers also.

Illegals would have less viable entries with the double layered wall along the most porous areas of our border. The Border Patrol could then focus on those other areas. Will it end illegal immigration altogether? No, but it would curtail it immensely of which I am sure you and your pro-illegal buddies don't want.

It seems what you are admitting is the fence is a symbol more than a deterent.

Maybe you should put a rider in there to read 'No Spics Allowed" in big letters all along the fence. That would probably reflect the Nativist stupidity.

Here's the ugly truth. there are some jobs Americans won't do, not even in a recession. That's why we have illegals.

I actually think that LEGAL immigratin is a bigger problem because companies are happy to bring in Pradip to do your IT job. The one you went to College for four years to get. And they'll even lie to INS and tell them that there was just no way they could find a qualified American, ignore those 500 resumes sitting in our HR Department.

Pedro sneaking across to do that toilet cleaning job you'd never want to do, not so much.

It seems what you are admitting is the fence is a symbol more than a deterent.

Maybe you should put a rider in there to read 'No Spics Allowed" in big letters all along the fence. That would probably reflect the Nativist stupidity.

Here's the ugly truth. there are some jobs Americans won't do, not even in a recession. That's why we have illegals.

I actually think that LEGAL immigratin is a bigger problem because companies are happy to bring in Pradip to do your IT job. The one you went to College for four years to get. And they'll even lie to INS and tell them that there was just no way they could find a qualified American, ignore those 500 resumes sitting in our HR Department.

Pedro sneaking across to do that toilet cleaning job you'd never want to do, not so much.
What he said ^

Really, why? Obama won't deport any illegal aliens unless they are "convicted" criminals. He has allowed hundreds of thousands of them a stay of deportation by EO. He is constantly promising amnesty for the rest of them even if he has to use another EO to do so. What's to be thrilled about?

Totally false. But, I never get tired of posting the truth, here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/u...s-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html?_r=0

First off, millions of illegal were already here before they erected the double layered wall on a small portion of the San Diego border. It was an experiment to see if it would work and it did. Illegal aliens had to move to more dangerous areas to cross. It was approved by congress for 700 miles on the border but was never funded. Second, there are no jobs that an American won't do for a fair wage.

Charges of nativism.....please back up your claims since we allow in 1 million illegal aliens a year and most of them ARE Mexicans and other Latinos. I simply hate these anti-American traitors that don't give a flip about their fellow citizens but then maybe we are debating with illegal aliens in the first place or those who hire them for profit or have ethnic ties to illegal aliens. Which anti-American traitor agenda fits in here?

Forum List

Back