Why "the fence" won't work

Walls work all over the world..... ... govt simply doesnt want them too so it puts out garbage excuses like this

once again you speak silliness , you speak silliness Luddley . We've been to the moon , plumbed ocean depths and we can't secure a border . I didn't look at yer propaganda link and I'm just responding to your title and opening statement and saying that it is silly !!

separation wall in ISRAEL works pretty well !! Walls work fine , might not exclude 100% but 95 plus % success is good enough and then you use other steps to exclude interlopers . I hear that the Saudis are building border walls as I type .

Securing our borders would be easy if the people coming here knew they couldn't get jobs. They get jobs because people hire them knowing they are illegal and work for cheap. Stop that practice and they will stop coming. We won't stop the practice because we are not willing to jail the owners of the business owners who profit from the illegals coming here. It really is that simple.

good points except that it isn't WE that won't stop hiring , it is THEY , meaning the ' chamber of commerce ' and business owners that collude with gov advocates of illegal and legal immigration . .

The way to stop border crossings is with man power. Watch towers, tunnel scanning devices, air units, thermal imaging, boots on the ground. But we're too busy defending borders of other countries around the world to give a shit about ours.

What's even worse, is if we catch them we can't turn them away, we have to "process" them, feed them, entertain them, drive them to cities around the country, and let them go. Our POTUS is insane.

two mile wide mine field along the mexican border would do wonders

Not so good for the wildlife, cattle, ranchers, and Towns and Cities along our side of the Rio Grande though. And even if you did close all those towns down and ranchers, and kill all the animals... what about boats and planes?

Securing our borders would be easy if the people coming here knew they couldn't get jobs. They get jobs because people hire them knowing they are illegal and work for cheap. Stop that practice and they will stop coming. We won't stop the practice because we are not willing to jail the owners of the business owners who profit from the illegals coming here. It really is that simple.

The way to stop border crossings is with man power. Watch towers, tunnel scanning devices, air units, thermal imaging, boots on the ground. But we're too busy defending borders of other countries around the world to give a shit about ours.

Do both. Jail and fine the hell out of those who employ illegals AND put up a damned fence, manned 24/7/365.

Not so good for the wildlife, cattle, ranchers, and Towns and Cities along our side of the Rio Grande though. And even if you did close all those towns down and ranchers, and kill all the animals... what about boats and planes?
Drones

Forum List

Back