Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

I thought we all wanted extremely patriotic and extremely proud citizens...no?
Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

Because being a White Nationalist means being white is more important than your nation.

It makes no sense to be proud of your skin color, it is not something you had any control over. You might as well be proud of having two eyes or 10 toes.

Pride should be reserved for things you actually had some input on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Being white IS our nation moron.

Nation literally means race or ethnicity.

The meaning of nation has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Are you stupid or dishonest?

You are clearly stupid and a glutton for punishment, like so many of the idiots on here.

What does Nation mean?

Chambers 20th Century Dictionary:
Nation

nā′shun, n. a body of people born of the same stock: the people inhabiting the same country, or under the same government: a race: a great number: a division of students in a university for voting purposes at Aberdeen and Glasgow. [Fr.,—L. nation-em,—nasci, natus, to be born.]

Nation and nation-state are 2 separate entities dumbass. And the concept of nation has been around much longer.

That is why things like the Cherokee NATION exist and are recognized, they are an ethnicity and a nation.

Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?
Does their rule only apply to Caucasians? Are Brown and Black Nationalists bad as well?
Are Mexicrats against anybody too white, too patriotic, too committed and too loyal to the U.S. because they know they can’t garner a single vote from said groups?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"

Because being a White Nationalist means being white is more important than your nation.

It makes no sense to be proud of your skin color, it is not something you had any control over. You might as well be proud of having two eyes or 10 toes.

The meaning of nation has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Are you stupid or dishonest?

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
    "the world's leading industrialized nations"
    synonyms: country, state, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, empire, republic, confederation, federation, commonwealth, power, superpower, polity, domain; More
    • a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

Yeah America is a large body of people united by a common language, right? And it’s interesting how definitions matter to you when you think it benefits your world view, but in the case of white nationalists screw the definition, right?
You clearly didn't read the definition. YOU are the one ignoring what you don't like.

Common descent = ethnicity and/or race.

White nationalists are RIGHT dipshit. Get the fuck over it and try to subvert western traditionalism another way.

What individual, admirable effort ever produced one's genes or played a hand in the arrival on earth in any particular location?
Pride! Sometimes, it is tempting to despair at the condition of intelligent exchange.You like white people? Fine.
You don't like others your define as other races?
Far below the acceptable level for a continued discourse.
--------------------------------- as i said earlier , i identify as an AMERICAN Nationalist but i have no problem with those Americans of good repute that describe themselves differently . [for the record]
Hmmm........ American (----------) Nationalist. So what happens when placing your race or color between the space that is given between the two labels above ???? Nothing happens until you take that joined together identity, and then use it as a signature/identification when descriminating against another, abusing or oppressing another, and all while under the title that is written (i.e. American White Nationalist), right there on one's T-shirt for example when doing something wrong.

People and their activities/actions are the ones that make labels or words in which they use to describe themselves as either bad or good, especially when attach those titles or labels to activities or actions in which they commit under the title or label in which they identify themselves under.

Adding the color or race of one to the two words "American Nationalist" shouldn't ever be a problem unless used in the wrong way.

What does the words "black power" mean to the blacks ??? For some it means to someday rise up, and to over throw another by way of force, but for others it just means to empower one's self, and to overcome through education, civility, and the use of good character, treating people as you would have them treat you in life (good).

So, when you have different interpretations of words, labels, phrases and titles in which depending on the individuals and/or groups intentions when flying under their spoken words or banners, we are then allowed to know the definitions of the labels or titles created by certain individuals or groups who use such things to describe their intent, their character, their activities, their mentalities, their positions, and their way of thinking, otherwise once the actions and labels are tied into one in which identifies the person or the group using them in these ways, then we shall know them under these labels that are used either for good or for bad.

Last edited:
Celebrate being an American.

We are not now, nor have we ever been, a 'white' nation.

Absolutely wrong. Within months after the ratification of the Constitution, the first naturalization law was passed. Here is a quote from it:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof...

naturalization laws 1790-1795

Most of the earliest state constitutions limited the privileges of voting and holding public office to whites. Take for example the 1777 Constitution of Georgia. It reads:

"ART. IX. All male white inhabitants, of the age of twenty-one years, and possessed in his own right of ten pounds value, and liable to pay tax in this State, or being of any mechanic trade, and shall have been resident six months in this State, shall have a right to vote at all elections for representatives, or any other officers, herein agreed to be chosen by the people at large; and every person having a right to vote at any election shall vote by ballot personally."

The Avalon Project : Constitution of Georgia; February 5, 1777

Shall I quote the language of other colonies like Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, etc.? I could cite Colonial Charters and Compacts as well.

There is something I don't get here. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth with 98.5 percent of their population being Han Chinese; Japan tries to claim they are the most racially pure race with over 97 percent being Japanese; North Korea is over 98 percent one race of people; Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black. Nobody has a problem with that. If you tossed out all the products in your home that were made in China, Japan, and Korea your home would be empty. Racism is okay - just not white racism (sic.)

By contrast whites are supposed to feel guilty for having their own culture and wanting to preserve it. When you have large segments of society wanting to instill a guilt complex in whites and groups that want to commit genocide against whites and their culture (albeit subtly) I simply don't get it. Woe unto any white that dare speak out. They are castigated, labeled as racist hate mongers, and lumped into the same pot as neo-nazis and white supremacists. Such dishonesty!

America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion. BOTH contributed heavily to our unique culture.

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
    synonyms: country, state, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, empire, republic, confederation, federation, commonwealth, power, superpower, polity, domain; More

Yeah America is a large body of people united by a common language, right? And it’s interesting how definitions matter to you when you think it benefits your world view, but in the case of white nationalists screw the definition, right?
You clearly didn't read the definition. YOU are the one ignoring what you don't like.

White nationalists are RIGHT dipshit. Get the fuck over it and try to subvert western traditionalism another way.

You’re the one trying to reinvent words. I’m a strong promoter of Western values and traditions. People like you want to make it about skin color, which it isn’t, dipshit.

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

An Italian has a different ethnicity than an Irishman

Hmmm, I think it does.

na·tion
/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

An Italian has a different ethnicity than an Irishman

Some mainstream liberals are acknowledging a position that is closer to an accurate view on this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-so-on/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c48b0fdbc3df

If they tried to suppress the truth any more than they have, more people would look into the subject.

The white, Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred people are all of the same stock.

Italians descended from Germanic stock

White nationalists are advocating for segregation. I may not share that desire, but I don't have a problem with those that do.

If a bunch of white people want to build a community that consists only of their race, they should be able to do so. That's what freedom is truly about. By the same token, if blacks wanted to build such a community, that's fine with me too.

If a bunch of white people want to build a community that consists only of their race, they should be able to do so.

Hilton Head South Carolina has several communities referred to as “Plantations”.

Care to guess why they’re called that?

No offense, but if you're going to link sites with paywalls, you should copy and paste a paragraph or two of the most relevant point(s) or provide a summary. Thanks.

For whatever reason I wasn't charged. I will try to be more observant in the future. Could you tell me which site you are referring to?

Washington Post.

No offense, but if you're going to link sites with paywalls, you should copy and paste a paragraph or two of the most relevant point(s) or provide a summary. Thanks.

For whatever reason I wasn't charged. I will try to be more observant in the future. Could you tell me which site you are referring to?

Washington Post.

It's got to be your ISP. I get it without any problem.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
Go right ahead and feel proud....but I must ask....does "feeling proud" include running down others?

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
Go right ahead and feel proud....but I must ask....does "feeling proud" include running down others?

Seeing people for who/what they really are and exposing them is not “running them down”.

Washington Post.

It's got to be your ISP. I get it without any problem.

I get the same thing with WashPo. Instant hand in face demanding money. No way around it. Don't even bother opening their links anymore.

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

The whole matter of "white nationalism" is a phony, divisive, made up one by the Left to play identity politics with their useful idiot base. It attempts to spin conservatives and Trump supporters as fanatical racists to be stoutly opposed.
  • They add the "white" part to play the race card trying to slam whites in the eyes of minorities. You don't hear of any other color nationalist, do you?
  • They hope to conflate (white) nationalism with white supremacists all as part of the white skinhead Aryan movement.
  • They try to bury the fact that nationalism is just another word for patriotism.
  • By doing so, they attempt to get "white nationalists," and by association, Trump supporters and conservatives in general ascribed as a "hate group" thereby getting then censored from getting their message out and at the very least, not taken seriously.
  • The entire point is to try to assign conservatives and especially Trump supporters as: racist, Islamophobic xenophobes because they simply want to put country first, control the borders, defend against a repeat of 9/11, and most of all, stop the democrats from using mass illegal immigration as a recruitment tool to forever change the voting metric of the nation.
As such, every attack against someone simply wearing a MAGA hat should be laid at the feet of the DNC as espousing and promoting violence. Once again, the Left is hypocritically shown to be the very hate-mongering group they would have people think the other side is.

Last edited:

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a nationalist movement"
-------------------------------------------------- if you mean VERBALLY , Yeah sure , thats ok if someone wants to . Then again , quite often , running down others is claimed to happen when a person gives his Opinion or simply tells the Truth about a person or Group Bode . ----------- [free speech still prevails in the USA , at this time]

Forum List

Back