Why Shouldn't We Make Stop And Frisk Nationwide Policy??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Sean Hannity blasts Bloomberg 'stop and frisk' comments: 'It's alarming, it's revealing'

The attacks that Bloomberg is receiving for his comments about "Stop & Frisk" and about the policy in general is very unfair and it needs to stop.....Stop & Frisk is the most important law enforcement policy in the last 100 years....

"Sean Hannity ripped Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg after audio of him defending "stop and frisk" and making other controversial comments about minorities resurfaced this week. 'It's alarming. It's revealing," Hannity said Tuesday on his television program. "In fact, it is so bad some in his own party are now accusing him of actually being a racist."

Oh cut the crap Sean, you know damn well Bloomberg isn't racist and his comments aren't shocking because you made similar comments yourself....you love Stop & Frisk, so why pretend its so bad now??

Truth of the matter is, Trump will win re-election by a landslide if he runs on making Stop and Frisk a national policy...We all know that 95% of the crime in most of the country are committed by blacks -- There should also be targeted curfew laws against blacks, because this too has been an effective law enforcement policy going back to the 1850's...maybe a way to build Republican party unity between the non-racists and the racists is to be willing to deputize white nationalist militia groups to enforce curfews and aid the police in getting the blacks in line...this will also give white nationalists a source of pride that they are taking their country back -- that way they won't be freaking out about government tyranny anymore..

I know some may cry racism or complain that it unfairly targets all blacks, but I am sure the "good blacks" would understand the need to have this policy and maybe it will make them get off their asses and police their own communities for a change...if they don't like being treated second class, then they shouldn't act like second class...I admit, it will be better if Candace or Diamond & Silk were the face of this, maybe Kanye can make a catchy hip hop rap about the need for Stop & Frisk, but I think it can be a winning policy in 2020.

Sean Hannity blasts Bloomberg 'stop and frisk' comments: 'It's alarming, it's revealing'

The attacks that Bloomberg is receiving for his comments about "Stop & Frisk" and about the policy in general is very unfair and it needs to stop.....Stop & Frisk is the most important law enforcement policy in the last 100 years....

"Sean Hannity ripped Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg after audio of him defending "stop and frisk" and making other controversial comments about minorities resurfaced this week. 'It's alarming. It's revealing," Hannity said Tuesday on his television program. "In fact, it is so bad some in his own party are now accusing him of actually being a racist."

Oh cut the crap Sean, you know damn well Bloomberg isn't racist and his comments aren't shocking because you made similar comments yourself....you love Stop & Frisk, so why pretend its so bad now??

Truth of the matter is, Trump will win re-election by a landslide if he runs on making Stop and Frisk a national policy...We all know that 95% of the crime in most of the country are committed by blacks -- There should also be targeted curfew laws against blacks, because this too has been an effective law enforcement policy going back to the 1850's...maybe a way to build Republican party unity between the non-racists and the racists is to be willing to deputize white nationalist militia groups to enforce curfews and aid the police in getting the blacks in line...this will also give white nationalists a source of pride that they are taking their country back -- that way they won't be freaking out about government tyranny anymore..

I know some may cry racism or complain that it unfairly targets all blacks, but I am sure the "good blacks" would understand the need to have this policy and maybe it will make them get off their asses and police their own communities for a change...if they don't like being treated second class, then they shouldn't act like second class...I admit, it will be better if Candace or Diamond & Silk were the face of this, maybe Kanye can make a catchy hip hop rap about the need for Stop & Frisk, but I think it can be a winning policy in 2020.
Black Democrats aren’t interested in saving black lives

I think if your name pops for warrants or prior felony convictions if a cop stops you, they should frisk you for guns......if you don't have felonies or warrants, then no search without a warrant.

Stop and frisk is an outrageous violation of natural and constitutional law..

Actually
.. As a free man... Stop, and frisk is completely contrary to freedom... It's a bull shit policy, meant as an insultative barrier between free men. Freedom is risky... The real question in this life is... "How much freedom are you willing to risk"?

I think if your name pops for warrants or prior felony convictions if a cop stops you, they should frisk you for guns......if you don't have felonies or warrants, then no search without a warrant.

You are arrested and searched if your name pops up for a warrant.

That's known as due process and legal.

So white republicans think stop and frisk will save black lives.

How would your name pop if you were never stopped?

So white republicans think stop and frisk will save black lives.
It went from 3,0000 to 300 lol I think it saves black lives lol

Hannity is doing what partisan hacks do, never letting a crisis go to waste. Stop and Frisk is an abhorrent policy and I'll bet if someone does some digging they'll find Hannity defending it back when Rudy was mayor.

In California I was stopped and questioned and frisked and never thought anything about it.

I was stopped and questioned in Chi-town because I was a white boy in the wrong neighborhood...

So no issue for me if the police do it...

Hannity is doing what partisan hacks do, never letting a crisis go to waste. Stop and Frisk is an abhorrent policy and I'll bet if someone does some digging they'll find Hannity defending it back when Rudy was mayor.

Trump supported it. Should be fun to watch him and Bloomberg go at it like two 12 year olds.

Yeah, I am not down with wiping our ass with the 4th Amendment.
Which Amendment do you prefer to wipe your ass with. Seems the 2nd is pretty popular with your crowd

Oh, bullshit. I’ve never once called for more restrictions on guns and nor do I support any. Why are you seemingly fine with chipping away at the 4th Amendment?

In the city I was always on the fence ....cause muh constitution

on the other hand
They were singling out black and browns looking for guns .theyd make any excuse to frisk em to ....

It worked

I stopped carrying under Rudy because it wasn't licensed....ya get pinched youre gonna be standing before a judge at the least....

Forum List

Back