Why Shouldn't We Make Stop And Frisk Nationwide Policy??

Not really blues when it came to that even though I know you are kidding.

Look, I know some officers go to far with their stop, question and frisk procedure but I as a white guy have had it done a few times and had no issue even if I might have been wanted at the time on a Felony Warrant that the State that issued it made it a In State Warrant only and I was in another State...

So yes I understand why the Police did what they did to me but in the end it never bothered me to be detained questioned and searched...
If there is no probable cause then any search is unconstitutional

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Noticed I wrote Stop and then question and then frisk.

First they will run my name and when it had a hit they would search me and then let me go while telling me to get that nonsense fixed.

The cops had every right to search me because of the warrant...

So how do they choose who to question?

Go into known high crime areas and stop men age 16-35

Even in high crime areas everyone isn't guilty of crime, so how do you choose and why limit it to just high crime areas.
If they are not carrying a weapon or illegal drugs they have nothing to worry about

Removing the ones who are carrying a weapon will lead to a lower murder rate in that community

Sean Hannity blasts Bloomberg 'stop and frisk' comments: 'It's alarming, it's revealing'

The attacks that Bloomberg is receiving for his comments about "Stop & Frisk" and about the policy in general is very unfair and it needs to stop.....Stop & Frisk is the most important law enforcement policy in the last 100 years....

"Sean Hannity ripped Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg after audio of him defending "stop and frisk" and making other controversial comments about minorities resurfaced this week. 'It's alarming. It's revealing," Hannity said Tuesday on his television program. "In fact, it is so bad some in his own party are now accusing him of actually being a racist."

Oh cut the crap Sean, you know damn well Bloomberg isn't racist and his comments aren't shocking because you made similar comments yourself....you love Stop & Frisk, so why pretend its so bad now??

Truth of the matter is, Trump will win re-election by a landslide if he runs on making Stop and Frisk a national policy...We all know that 95% of the crime in most of the country are committed by blacks -- There should also be targeted curfew laws against blacks, because this too has been an effective law enforcement policy going back to the 1850's...maybe a way to build Republican party unity between the non-racists and the racists is to be willing to deputize white nationalist militia groups to enforce curfews and aid the police in getting the blacks in line...this will also give white nationalists a source of pride that they are taking their country back -- that way they won't be freaking out about government tyranny anymore..

I know some may cry racism or complain that it unfairly targets all blacks, but I am sure the "good blacks" would understand the need to have this policy and maybe it will make them get off their asses and police their own communities for a change...if they don't like being treated second class, then they shouldn't act like second class...I admit, it will be better if Candace or Diamond & Silk were the face of this, maybe Kanye can make a catchy hip hop rap about the need for Stop & Frisk, but I think it can be a winning policy in 2020.
because ass holes it keeps idiots like you from throwing innocent people in prison....... Look what u pos losers do to Trump.

Sean Hannity blasts Bloomberg 'stop and frisk' comments: 'It's alarming, it's revealing'

The attacks that Bloomberg is receiving for his comments about "Stop & Frisk" and about the policy in general is very unfair and it needs to stop.....Stop & Frisk is the most important law enforcement policy in the last 100 years....

"Sean Hannity ripped Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg after audio of him defending "stop and frisk" and making other controversial comments about minorities resurfaced this week. 'It's alarming. It's revealing," Hannity said Tuesday on his television program. "In fact, it is so bad some in his own party are now accusing him of actually being a racist."

Oh cut the crap Sean, you know damn well Bloomberg isn't racist and his comments aren't shocking because you made similar comments yourself....you love Stop & Frisk, so why pretend its so bad now??

Truth of the matter is, Trump will win re-election by a landslide if he runs on making Stop and Frisk a national policy...We all know that 95% of the crime in most of the country are committed by blacks -- There should also be targeted curfew laws against blacks, because this too has been an effective law enforcement policy going back to the 1850's...maybe a way to build Republican party unity between the non-racists and the racists is to be willing to deputize white nationalist militia groups to enforce curfews and aid the police in getting the blacks in line...this will also give white nationalists a source of pride that they are taking their country back -- that way they won't be freaking out about government tyranny anymore..

I know some may cry racism or complain that it unfairly targets all blacks, but I am sure the "good blacks" would understand the need to have this policy and maybe it will make them get off their asses and police their own communities for a change...if they don't like being treated second class, then they shouldn't act like second class...I admit, it will be better if Candace or Diamond & Silk were the face of this, maybe Kanye can make a catchy hip hop rap about the need for Stop & Frisk, but I think it can be a winning policy in 2020.
because ass holes it keeps idiots like you from throwing innocent people in prison....... Look what u pos losers do to Trump.
Care to explain???????? I mean if the weapon is licensed, why would the owner be jailed?

It’s not what we do to trump it’s what Trump does to American citizens. Do you think trump university is an institution of higher learning? Do you think Trump foundation actually helped people, I mean besides the Trump family? In the last 10 years the Trump foundation got all of his money from donations and not from the Trump family.

EQmttdWWkAMFCYN

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

When you look at all the thousands of people whose lives were severely impacted by the Trump foundation University, and all the people Trump stiffed, what does one black guy selling drugs in the corner of the ghetto compared to trump who has ruined thousands of lives of American citizens?

Care to explain???????? I mean if the weapon is licensed, why would the owner be jailed?

Inmates are stopped and frisked
unfair arrest can and will be made
people are singled out.........

don't worry once you're arrested for something you'll see how much you agree with it then.

research a term ........ then learn how u fk yourselves cause MSM thinks for you all.

upload_2020-2-14_7-11-13.png

upload_2020-2-14_7-9-12.png

Inmates are stopped and frisked
unfair arrest can and will be made
people are singled out.........

don't worry once your arrested for something you'll see how much you agree with it then.

research a term ........ then learn how u fk yourselves cause MSM thinks for you all.

View attachment 306610
You clowns are funny, thanks for the laughs.
I assume the courts are also in on it. LOL!!!!
BTW, fool, the MSM was all against S & S.

It’s not what we do to trump it’s what Trump does to American citizens. Do you think trump university is an institution of higher learning? Do you think Trump foundation actually helped people, I mean besides the Trump family? In the last 10 years the Trump foundation got all of his money from donations and not from the Trump family.

EQmttdWWkAMFCYN

When you look at all the thousands of people whose lives were severely impacted by the Trump foundation University, and all the people Trump stiffed, what does one black guy selling drugs in the corner of the ghetto compared to trump who has ruined thousands of lives of American citizens?
refused to pay you are such dumbasses and fall for this bs have you looked like a fkn moron long enough none oof you shit is ever right you look like a Trump hater PELOSI you retarded loser.

Hannity is doing what partisan hacks do, never letting a crisis go to waste. Stop and Frisk is an abhorrent policy and I'll bet if someone does some digging they'll find Hannity defending it back when Rudy was mayor.
Hannity isn’t against the policy, he is against how Bloomberg talked about ALL BLACKS COMMIT CRIME, all crime is in minority neighborhoods.. the policy is great! It saved many black lives

You're lying on both accounts. Hannity loved the policy just as Trump did, now as with everything else they are trying to spin it. Hannity is nothing but a racist POS.

Do you have a link proving Hannity loved the policy?

Yeah, I am not down with wiping our ass with the 4th Amendment.

Stop and Frisk as implemented in NYC never was stopped based on 4th Amendment Jurisprudence. To be "stopped and frisked" the Police still needed probable cause. Basically they took the rules for vehicular stops and applied them to people walking on the street.

Now as for a federal law about it, that would be unconstitutional as law enforcement for State level crimes has always been left to the States.

EQmttdWWkAMFCYN

refused to pay you are such dumbasses and fall for this bs have you looked like a fkn moron long enough none oof you shit is ever right you look like a Trump hater PELOSI you retarded loser.
Wow, looks like you got triggered.

So you think all of trumps lawsuits are also BS and just made up?

and why would trump pay tens of millions of dollars to settle the trump university scandal and millions more for the criminal Trump foundation?

this ought to be good. :popcorn:

Hey, did you know that 95% of financial crimes occur in big fancy places like Wallstreet?

Should we have a sort of stop and frisk type policy for the tons of investment brokers and hedge fund managers to make sure they aren't doing any of that white collar crime stuff??

Nahh...that would be infringing on their freedoms and stuff...

Stop and Frisk as implemented in NYC never was stopped based on 4th Amendment Jurisprudence. To be "stopped and frisked" the Police still needed probable cause. Basically they took the rules for vehicular stops and applied them to people walking on the street.

Now as for a federal law about it, that would be unconstitutional as law enforcement for State level crimes has always been left to the States.

I know, but it should've been struck down based on 4th Amendment jurisprudence. Stop-and-frisk is the very soul of big government statism and authoritarianism. Whether that comes from the local, state, or federal government is immaterial to me.

I know, but it should've been struck down based on 4th Amendment jurisprudence. Stop-and-frisk is the very soul of big government statism and authoritarianism. Whether that comes from the local, state, or federal government is immaterial to me.

The question boils down to what is the difference between a pedestrian and a vehicular operator. This isn't going into someone's house and searching. If you can find cause for one, why not the other?

Most PD's only implement this in locations where street crime is rampant, because of the obvious spikes in claims of police misconduct policies like this produce.

If there is no probable cause then any search is unconstitutional

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

First they will run my name and when it had a hit they would search me and then let me go while telling me to get that nonsense fixed.

Even in high crime areas everyone isn't guilty of crime, so how do you choose and why limit it to just high crime areas.
If they are not carrying a weapon or illegal drugs they have nothing to worry about.

That's cool, as long as, they are in the white neighborhoods just randomly stopping folks as well.

Removing the ones who are carrying a weapon will lead to a lower murder rate in that community

What is the criteria for who is stopped?

I

If they are not carrying a weapon or illegal drugs they have nothing to worry about.

That's cool, as long as, they are in the white neighborhoods just randomly stopping folks as well.

What is the criteria for who is stopped?
have already given you the criteria

males between the age of 18 and 35 in high crime neighborhoods

Hannity is doing what partisan hacks do, never letting a crisis go to waste. Stop and Frisk is an abhorrent policy and I'll bet if someone does some digging they'll find Hannity defending it back when Rudy was mayor.
Hannity isn’t against the policy, he is against how Bloomberg talked about ALL BLACKS COMMIT CRIME, all crime is in minority neighborhoods.. the policy is great! It saved many black lives

You're lying on both accounts. Hannity loved the policy just as Trump did, now as with everything else they are trying to spin it. Hannity is nothing but a racist POS.

1570818074831.jpg

Forum List

Back