Mike Rowe Accused of Being White Nationalist Because He Promotes Hard Work

Don't know if Mike Rowe is a White Nationalist, but he is an idiot. I've watched a few of his shows, and haven't seen a single one that used basic safety practises. From using ragged slings to hang a sign to working with toxic materials without proper gloves, etc. or even a respirator, His show is more about showing stupid ways to do a job than it is about the people that do them. I guess that's why right wingers like him so much. They obviously want to go back to a time when there were no protections for workers, and someone dying just because that happens sometime on the job they have is an expected part of making a living. The man is a certifiable idiot.

He had a great ass in that blue jean commercial!

haven't seen a single one that used basic safety practises

rofl_exmple_image_2.png

Don't know if Mike Rowe is a White Nationalist, but he is an idiot. I've watched a few of his shows, and haven't seen a single one that used basic safety practises. From using ragged slings to hang a sign to working with toxic materials without proper gloves, etc. or even a respirator, His show is more about showing stupid ways to do a job than it is about the people that do them. I guess that's why right wingers like him so much. They obviously want to go back to a time when there were no protections for workers, and someone dying just because that happens sometime on the job they have is an expected part of making a living. The man is a certifiable idiot.

He had a great ass in that blue jean commercial!
Didn't do anything for me!

Good call. Anyone who doesn't follow your specific ideology wants people to die randomly. That's some of that open mindedness you lefties used to go on and on about. Some of that old school religious wisdom from the fuckin dark ages. Brilliant. We need to bring that shit back.

Basic worker safety is not a matter for ideological disagreement. No such thing as being open minded about whether workers should be injured or killed as a normal expected part of the job. If you are against the right to a safe workplace, you're an idiot. It's that simple.

You're right, it's not a matter for ideological disagreement, and yet partisan hacks like you still try and say dumb shit about how people of opposing IDEOLOGIES are against, say, WORKPLACE SAFETY. Do you see where your last post might be exactly the sort of dumb shit you're blasting in this post?

I'm not saying you're closed minded because you're for workplace safety. I'm saying you're closed minded for saying that, since Mike Rowe, who runs a TV SHOW whose purpose is to entertain people and draw ratings, does unsafe things on that show and is right wing, then all right wingers must want people to die on the job.

Reading comprehension is a good thing. Get some.

Then explain the right wing's extreme efforts to remove those regulations that require safety.
God that is dumb. Who are these extreme right wingers who want safety regulations removed? Name them
Hey Bulldog-shit have you named the infamous right wingers who want safety regulations removed, or did Rachel Maddow lie to you AGAIN?

Forum List

Back