Why should Trump be impeached?

I'll be watching tomorrow & during breaks I'll sit back & laugh thinking how Trump is flying into a rage during testimony, totally unhinged. Who's going to hold his hand now that Jailiani has been relegated to persona non grata status?

Trump's Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight can't even commit bribery without getting caught.

I'll be watching tomorrow & during breaks I'll sit back & laugh thinking how Trump is flying into a rage during testimony, totally unhinged. Who's going to hold his hand now that Jailiani has been relegated to persona non grata status?

Trump's Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight can't even commit bribery without getting caught.

I hope his fucking head blows up.

These impeachment dweebs are the same people who were going to Canada if Trump won. What the hell happened? Take a hike. A card laid is a card played. All your crying and whining is going to wake up the kids. Move on

TFS folks hate our Constitution and consume Fake News! Very sad. Very dangerous to civilization.

It's the loonylefties that are full of rage and unhinged blithering, Mr. Wizard.

8d2b0f213926b5b736ad93cbfc6e86ecfb3fdbd298c9d61ae794c2c850c3339a.jpg

And he'll still be smarter than you.

DO NOT forget that you INSULT the INSTITUTE of the PRESIDENT of the USA. Watch you bud.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SO CALLED "Democrats" (I LOVE the Russian language - you add only ONE letter and instead of a "democrat" you have a word "SH"!) are afraid that if this rogue Biden IS incriminated in corruption - the so called "Democratic" Party for the next 20 years could see the White House only on a very powerful telescope.

THAT is the explanation.

And that the Bisens ARE corrupted - i have NO doubt - you can NOT do business with the Ukraine and NOT to get corrupted. You just SIT in a chair in the Ukrainу - and your pants are already dirty. That is the reality.

I know this country like the back of my hand

The only difference between Ukrainian Jews in power in Kiev and Russian Jews in the Kremlin is that the former are even more cynical and arrogant than the latter. These are not Israeli or Chinese Jews who make their countries great and their peoples - prosperous.

DO NOT forget that you INSULT the INSTITUTE of the PRESIDENT of the USA. Watch you bud.
I always watch my bud, tovarich.

Why should Trump be impeached?
If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign leader for dirt on an opponent for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Because he is a corrupt criminal and a danger to our democracy and to our nation

Forum List

Back