why should the boyscouts stay politically neutral?

Well here's one that says it word for word in the headline.
Boy Scouts Jamboree Compared to Hitler Youth Rally After Trump's Speech

Can you see it there or do you need an adult to read it to you?

You should read your link, instead of just the title. It says Trump acted like Hitler speaking to Hitler youth. The article goes on to say the scouts are specifically disallowed to participate in any political activity other than flag ceremonies.
DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg
I was searching for credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth. THAT is what i found. You can lie and deflect all you want, but that is what was said. Credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth.

I seem to recall it was you who asked for a credible source. Perhaps not, but that's what was asked for and that's what i found. Lie some more.

Yes, I did ask for a credible source. The thing is those articles didn't call the scouts Hitler Youth. They said Trump behaved like Hitler giving a speech to Hitler youth. Did you hear that the scouts issued an apology for what happened? They said that they always ask the sitting president to speak at their national ralys. Have for a long time. They also said Trump is the only one to ever behave as he did.

Perhaps you can't see the headline that makes that comparison. No matter how many times you lie and say it doesn't say it, any one can see it does.

What scouts issued an apology? More like no scout did. Perhaps an ass kissing apologist issued one but no scouts did.
so it was an ass kissing apologist.

Well here's one that says it word for word in the headline.
Boy Scouts Jamboree Compared to Hitler Youth Rally After Trump's Speech

Can you see it there or do you need an adult to read it to you?

You should read your link, instead of just the title. It says Trump acted like Hitler speaking to Hitler youth. The article goes on to say the scouts are specifically disallowed to participate in any political activity other than flag ceremonies.
DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg
I was searching for credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth. THAT is what i found. You can lie and deflect all you want, but that is what was said. Credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth.

I seem to recall it was you who asked for a credible source. Perhaps not, but that's what was asked for and that's what i found. Lie some more.

Yes, I did ask for a credible source. The thing is those articles didn't call the scouts Hitler Youth. They said Trump behaved like Hitler giving a speech to Hitler youth. Did you hear that the scouts issued an apology for what happened? They said that they always ask the sitting president to speak at their national ralys. Have for a long time. They also said Trump is the only one to ever behave as he did.

Perhaps you can't see the headline that makes that comparison. No matter how many times you lie and say it doesn't say it, any one can see it does.

What scouts issued an apology? More like no scout did. Perhaps an ass kissing apologist issued one but no scouts did.
Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech
Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com
ass kissing liberal apologists emulating the purple lipped jug headed apologist in chief.

Hitler Youth? Given the speech he gave at their jamboree, the Big Orange Idiot likes that idea. But he would have them become the "Trump Youth". The only difference, if the Big Orange Idiot gets his wish, would be the name.

the level of idiocy to write such non-sense is mind boggling.

recall that Obama wanted his own youth group, but when it was clear that history rang out from the time of the Brown shirts, he gave up on it.

even though the Purple shirts still tried.

Obama did not want his own youth group. That is a lie. You are trying to justify Trump's egomaniacal behavior. You are a loser.
LOL

you might want to check your facts.

Hitler Youth? Given the speech he gave at their jamboree, the Big Orange Idiot likes that idea. But he would have them become the "Trump Youth". The only difference, if the Big Orange Idiot gets his wish, would be the name.

recall that Obama wanted his own youth group, but when it was clear that history rang out from the time of the Brown shirts, he gave up on it.

Obama did not want his own youth group. That is a lie. You are trying to justify Trump's egomaniacal behavior. You are a loser.
LOL

Reaching out to young people to engage them in the betterment of our country is far from the kind of youth group you allude to. I'll bet you think the same about the Peace Corps.

LOL

Reaching out to young people to engage them in the betterment of our country is far from the kind of youth group you allude to. I'll bet you think the same about the Peace Corps.
He wanted them directly reporting to him.

His own little youth group, to so with as he pleased, just like Hitler wanted.

and I rarely give the peace corps any thought.

LOL

Credible link?

all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason

Well more physco babble coming from the Reich wing.

The Boy Scouts have always been apolitical--(meaning non-political) because they are in the woods learning about nature--building character, respect & dignity--and you have elected an Ass Clown that has none of that.

12917783_1746270962274555_1243472560_n.jpg

An official with the Boy Scouts of America apologized to the Scouting community on Thursday for the political content of President Donald Trump's speech at the National Scout Jamboree."I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," said Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh. "That was never our intent."
Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

LOL

Credible link?
what do you consider 'credible'?

LOL

Credible link?
what do you consider 'credible'?

Alex Jones, or any of his ilk are not credible. If the site as known for birther or deep state articles, they aren't credible.

all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason
This Democrat has been a member of the Scouting organization for 30 years. We have many liberals and conservatives in the organization. Very few 'Conservatives', however. The Scout Law offends them.

The Scout Law is: “ A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.Feb 26, 2009

Those are in response to Trump's speech at the jamboree; not typical criticisms of The Scouts as the op claimed.

You're not very good at this

Those are in response to Trump's speech at the jamboree; not typical criticisms of The Scouts as the op claimed.

Yet they all say "scouts compared to Hitler youth." Next lie....please....

And they don't accuse the Scouts of being Hitler Youth. They accuse trump of trying to turn the rally into a Hitler Youth type rally. The negativity is not on the Scouts, it is the abuse of the Scouts by trump.
Nonsense. The media is doing it and it's right there written for even the blind to see.
Link. None of the links provided show anyone calling the Scouts Hitler Youth. Can you find one that actually says what you claim?
Yeah liar, I already posted them. They all compare the scouts to hitler youth.

Yeah I'm wondering what your next lie will be

Yeah I'm wondering what your next lie will be
Bye troll.

Democrats hate everything they stand for. They are boys! How is this even allowed? Someone cut their weiners already!

Democrats hate everything they stand for. They are boys! How is this even allowed? Someone cut their weiners already!
The next best thing for dims is you put men in tents with them that are faggots.

That's why you need to read more than the title silly.

Well more physco babble coming from the Reich wing.

The Boy Scouts have always been apolitical--(meaning non-political) because they are in the woods learning about nature--building character, respect & dignity--and you have elected an Ass Clown that has none of that.

12917783_1746270962274555_1243472560_n.jpg

An official with the Boy Scouts of America apologized to the Scouting community on Thursday for the political content of President Donald Trump's speech at the National Scout Jamboree."I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," said Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh. "That was never our intent."

Leftists have a visceral hatred of this.

Forum List

Back