Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.
I think you're twisting things here.

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

More than 50% of Americans think gay marriage is just fine
60%, at this point.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky
Who cares what you perceive.

Just butt out of their lives with your unjustified prudish meddling.

Yes, not getting tax breaks. They can do whatever they want, I just don't want to pay them for it. It's like living in Nazi Germany, isn't it? Hitler didn't give gays tax breaks for mating either. And he put Jews into pogroms. Makes you think, doesn't it? You liberals sure do deeply love other people's money

Ironic that's your go to line in response to my telling you ... again ... that the view of the SCOTUS doesn't change my view. Didn't think that one through, did you, Sparky?
Too bad you're too stupid to understand what I've thought though. You don't seem to comprehend you've already revealed your hand.... you think the Supreme Court is not the authority to render such a decicion. You idiotically think their ability to do so is not Constitutional. Of course you'll be popping an aneurysm over this. Your rightardism will be on full display as you screech about judicial activism.

You're a rightard. That's what rightards do.

So you thought it through, meditated, subjected your views to tough scrutiny and thoroughly and repeatedly challenged them from from every conceivable angle. And only through that routhless process of applying pure reason did you finally at long last after seemingly endless deliberation did conclude the Democratic is right on every talking point and for the same reasons they told you to think that in the first place.

And you're the thinker, Rodin, got it. Actually, you're a clown. But who am I telling, you already know that! You keep telling us!

60%, at this point.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky

So you think that despite 60% of the country thinking gays should be able to civilly marry...they don't actually believe they are married when the get married? :lol:

And I thought you had reading comprehension issues. Wow, I was right...

You don't believe gays are "really" married like you and your wife are do you, Kaz?

I think you're not. You are playing house. Marriage isn't being in for it for what you get out of it and not giving your partner their way even when you realize it's more important to them than you. I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too

We're not talking about your fascination with me...or your throwing your wife under the bus so you don't have to seem such the hypocrite.

Well, of course I'm fascinated with you. You are a genius. You post on message boards ... and get responses to your posts. It's amazing. Obviously only people fascinated by you would actually respond to a post on a message board. I mean who else would do that?

Idiot

Do you believe gays are "really" married like you and the wifey are?

I don't think it has to do with gay. I actually just said that, "I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too"

Idiot

You're still ducking and dodging the question. I'm asking you a very specific question. Steven and Joseph are two men who have been together for 10 years and have gotten married. Mary and Theodore are a man and a woman. They've been together for 5 years and have gotten married. Do you, Kaz, consider both of them married?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

60%, at this point.

Yes, not getting tax breaks. They can do whatever they want, I just don't want to pay them for it. It's like living in Nazi Germany, isn't it? Hitler didn't give gays tax breaks for mating either. And he put Jews into pogroms. Makes you think, doesn't it? You liberals sure do deeply love other people's money

And Godwin's Law has arrived!

Why didn't Kaz's OP advocate getting rid of the married tax break altogether? The mind reels...

So you think that despite 60% of the country thinking gays should be able to civilly marry...they don't actually believe they are married when the get married? :lol:

You don't believe gays are "really" married like you and your wife are do you, Kaz?

I think you're not. You are playing house. Marriage isn't being in for it for what you get out of it and not giving your partner their way even when you realize it's more important to them than you. I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too

We're not talking about your fascination with me...or your throwing your wife under the bus so you don't have to seem such the hypocrite.

Well, of course I'm fascinated with you. You are a genius. You post on message boards ... and get responses to your posts. It's amazing. Obviously only people fascinated by you would actually respond to a post on a message board. I mean who else would do that?

Idiot

I don't think it has to do with gay. I actually just said that, "I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too"

Idiot

You're still ducking and dodging the question. I'm asking you a very specific question. Steven and Joseph are two men who have been together for 10 years and have gotten married. Mary and Theodore are a man and a woman. They've been together for 5 years and have gotten married. Do you, Kaz, consider both of them married?

That's a leftist question because you consider court government marriage = legislature government marriage = marriage. I consider all three of those different. That's clear from the conversation, yet you insist on the ambiguous to me question of are they "married."

For the gay couple, if you mean the third definition of actually "married" I say yes. As for the government you want in your marriage, if it's the second it's legitimate and if the first it's not because it was enabled by the courts committing a crime against the American people. I've told you this before, I'm not sure why it continues to elude you.

60%, at this point.

Why didn't Kaz's OP advocate getting rid of the married tax break altogether? The mind reels...

Godwin's law, LOL. I raised it to mock you idiots.

And as for your point on the tax break, there is seriously something wrong with you. I've advocated flat taxes probably a hundred times in this thread alone. You need to see your doctor, there is something seriously wrong with your ability to form long term memories. Seriously, write this down as you obviously won't remember it.

Seriously, you don't remember me saying endlessly everyone should pay the same tax rate, no progressive taxes, no deductions, they should be flat. That's what you want to go with, that you don't remember me saying that? Seriously, wow

What Kaz thinks about "Do you, Kaz, consider both of them married?" is irrelevant to anything.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

It really is that simple.

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

WTF? In what alternative reality?

In the alternative reality your living in... .

In my reality, I was married to a wonderful woman for 14 years. You?

I never met the woman you were married to. I've been married to a different one for 26 years though

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

It really is that simple.

WTF? In what alternative reality?

In the alternative reality your living in... .

In my reality, I was married to a wonderful woman for 14 years. You?

35 years...

60%, at this point.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

60%, at this point.

ROFLMNAO

The Homo-cult shoves their degeneracy in our face and demand we accept it or else.

In response, I offer a heartfelt... FUCKYOU. I'm in for the Or ELSE. Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

That's how it is and it's not changing. If you don't like it, that's just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

60%, at this point.

Apparently Kaz is ok with subsidizing gay's who are married as long as they are married to a heterosexual partner, but not if they get married to a gay partner.

60%, at this point.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Only if you want to be a Deacon.

60%, at this point.

Apparently Kaz is ok with subsidizing gay's who are married as long as they are married to a heterosexual partner, but not if they get married to a gay partner.

Strawman. I'm for flat taxes for all, no progressive rates, no deductions, so this is pulled out of your ass. And since you know that, you are actually a liar

Strawman. I'm for flat taxes for all, no progressive rates, no deductions, so this is pulled out of your ass. And since you know that, you are actually a liar
So the OP was a lie? 300 pages of you denying gays the right to marriage and all you really meant to say is who cares about gay marriage, we need flat tax?

So the OP was a lie? 300 pages of you denying gays the right to marriage and all you really meant to say is who cares about gay marriage, we need flat tax?

The OP post doesn't say I'm against a flat tax, Holmes.

And I've told you I"m taxes being flat how many times? You're another liberal with no long term memory?

The OP post doesn't say I'm against the flat tax, Holmes
Correct. It says you're against gay marriage.

True, I'm against straight marriage too.

So since you're not a liberal, why does a thread mocking liberals for not having consistent standards bother you so much again?

True, I'm against straight marriage too.

So since you're not a liberal, why does a thread mocking liberals for not having consistent standards bother you so much again?
What bothers me is a person claiming to be a libertarian ... turning around and saying "I'm against two people getting married." It's none of your BUSINESS IF TWO CONSENTING ADULTS WANT TO GET MARRIED YOU POS.

Forum List

Back