Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

The issue isn't equality of achievement. The issue is equality of opportunity.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

It really is that simple.

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.

WTF? In what alternative reality?

In the alternative reality your living in... .

In my reality, I was married to a wonderful woman for 14 years. You?

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly
Nothing, I'm just making small talk.

I have a semi related question.

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

So now...if he has sex with anyone, man or woman, isn't he gay now? either way?

I think you need a socon for that discussion, I have no opinion

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test

You really don't read anything I post, do you?
You have absolutely no sense of humor...do you...

You really are an idiot. I'm supposed to know when you are serious with all the crap you write. Give me a hint or stop writing all the stupid crap when you are not kidding
I'll take that as a "yes" on no sense of humor

Americans want to impose equality. Indeed, our country was founded on that principle.

The real question is why do anti-America RWs fight equality?

You cannot impose equality by virtue of the fact that no two people are the same. Everyone in this country has the ability to achieve. What you seek is equality of outcome, which will never happen. Ever.

Get over it.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.
I think you're twisting things here.

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

More than 50% of Americans think gay marriage is just fine

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test
I think the only way Jenner can be "straight" at this point is to be with kaz. :dunno:

I don't think Jenner knows what the fuck he is... seems to be " I want to be a woman but I'm not gay as I want to have sex with women but I want my penis cutoff."

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
That's what happens when you hang around too long with Kardasians.
If I had to put up with their vacuous nasaline yammering all day, I might cut off my own head.

You cannot impose equality by virtue of the fact that no two people are the same. Everyone in this country has the ability to achieve. What you seek is equality of outcome, which will never happen. Ever.

Get over it.

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

60%, at this point.

Yeah yeah yeah....I guess you'll say anything to try to lighten up the FACT you sold out your "I am against government marriage" principles.

Remember...he's "the man" so he asked her to marry him. He wanted and needed that "government marriage" validation before he didn't...
You don't think I really believe him when he says that he's against government marriage, do you?

He's against people that aren't straight getting them anyway...

Jane, you ignorant slut.

You do love a good liberal circle jerk, don't you?
only when there is a really hot stripper chic in the middle.

So apparently some things in Canada are like here

I think you need a socon for that discussion, I have no opinion

You really don't read anything I post, do you?
You have absolutely no sense of humor...do you...

You really are an idiot. I'm supposed to know when you are serious with all the crap you write. Give me a hint or stop writing all the stupid crap when you are not kidding
I'll take that as a "yes" on no sense of humor

Obviously you are the one who would know. Everyone likes you, doggone it

60%, at this point.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky

60%, at this point.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky

So you think that despite 60% of the country thinking gays should be able to civilly marry...they don't actually believe they are married when the get married? :lol:

You don't believe gays are "really" married like you and your wife are do you, Kaz?

60%, at this point.

So you think that despite 60% of the country thinking gays should be able to civilly marry...they don't actually believe they are married when the get married? :lol:

You don't believe gays are "really" married like you and your wife are do you, Kaz?
People like kaz will be suffering apoplectic fits when the Supreme Court renders their decision on this.

:popcorn:

Kaz and does not care, simply arguing to argue.

Sil, Keys, saintmike, and mikegriffiths will implode.

I foresee a number of long and or permanent vacations for some members on the Board.

60%, at this point.

And I thought you had reading comprehension issues. Wow, I was right...

I think you're not. You are playing house. Marriage isn't being in for it for what you get out of it and not giving your partner their way even when you realize it's more important to them than you. I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too

60%, at this point.

People like kaz will be suffering apoplectic fits when the Supreme Court renders their decision on this.

Sure, little boy. You can't conceive of having a penis and that nothing the SCOTUS says either way affects my view. That's why you're in the collectivist party. The Democratic Party, leave the thinking to us!!!

60%, at this point.

Sure, little boy. You can't conceive of having a penis and that nothing the SCOTUS says either way affects my view. That's why you're in the collectivist party. The Democratic Party, leave the thinking to us!!!
it's cute how you think you're the one capable of thinking. :lol:

60%, at this point.

I think you're not. You are playing house. Marriage isn't being in for it for what you get out of it and not giving your partner their way even when you realize it's more important to them than you. I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too

We're not talking about your fascination with me...or your throwing your wife under the bus so you don't have to seem such the hypocrite.

Do you believe gays are "really" married like you and the wifey are?

60%, at this point.

Ironic that's your go to line in response to my telling you ... again ... that the view of the SCOTUS doesn't change my view. Didn't think that one through, did you, Sparky?

60%, at this point.

We're not talking about your fascination with me...or your throwing your wife under the bus so you don't have to seem such the hypocrite.

Well, of course I'm fascinated with you. You are a genius. You post on message boards ... and get responses to your posts. It's amazing. Obviously only people fascinated by you would actually respond to a post on a message board. I mean who else would do that?

Idiot

Do you believe gays are "really" married like you and the wifey are?

I don't think it has to do with gay. I actually just said that, "I don't think that's a gay thing, I think that's a you're self centered thing. There are lots of self centered straights too"

Idiot

60%, at this point.

Who cares what you perceive.

Just butt out of their lives with your unjustified prudish meddling.

Ironic that's your go to line in response to my telling you ... again ... that the view of the SCOTUS doesn't change my view. Didn't think that one through, did you, Sparky?
Too bad you're too stupid to understand what I've thought though. You don't seem to comprehend you've already revealed your hand.... you think the Supreme Court is not the authority to render such a decicion. You idiotically think their ability to do so is not Constitutional. Of course you'll be popping an aneurysm over this. Your rightardism will be on full display as you screech about judicial activism.

You're a rightard. That's what rightards do.

Forum List

Back