Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

My vote is useless unless it's a local election. The Presidential races are decided by swing voters in NC, PA, OH, FL, NH, and IA, before I'm even off work and head to the polls

LOL, I"m #1 on your list. I live in NC.

Hey, as for your loving yourself you mentioned the other day, I found a clip of you:

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly
Nothing, I'm just making small talk.

I have a semi related question.

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

So now...if he has sex with anyone, man or woman, isn't he gay now? either way?

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test

I think the only way Jenner can be "straight" at this point is to be with kaz. :dunno:

I don't think Jenner knows what the fuck he is... seems to be " I want to be a woman but I'm not gay as I want to have sex with women but I want my penis cutoff."

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Hey, as for your loving yourself you mentioned the other day, I found a clip of you:

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test

I think the only way Jenner can be "straight" at this point is to be with kaz. :dunno:

I don't think Jenner knows what the fuck he is... seems to be " I want to be a woman but I'm not gay as I want to have sex with women but I want my penis cutoff."

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

That's what happens when you hang around too long with Kardasians.

That sums it up nicely with one addition:
Kaz wants us to believe he's against legal marriage...tho he is legally married...his wife MADE him do it.

I feel really bad for you that your experience in relationships is that you only do things for each other when you make each other do it. That's so sad
I didn't have to knuckle under to my wife....I believe in legal marriage, and we have one. Willingly. For over 25 years together even tho only legally married here in CA for just over 7.

As for your comment, it IS ironic that you would think you can wag your finger at someone else when you were forced to accept a legal marriage, something you constantly announce you don't believe in. :lol:

You said my wife "MADE him do it." When I said it's sad you view it that way, all you said was you agree with your mate on this. So, then it's irrelevant to the point, which is what happens when you disagree. It's sad for you that your experience that you won't do things for or get things from your mate that you don't want to do for each other.

Life is a lot better when your relationship isn't that way. Seawytch kept arguing that too, you cut the baby in half. I far prefer where we both get the things that are more important to us than that everything is a negotiation. This will blow your mind, but I don't even keep track. I know I get my way on other things, I don't begrudge her when I just do it her way

My vote is useless unless it's a local election. The Presidential races are decided by swing voters in NC, PA, OH, FL, NH, and IA, before I'm even off work and head to the polls

You're not a swing voter

Not sure what that means, but neither do you I'm sure

Kaz wants us to believe he's against legal marriage...tho he is legally married...his wife MADE him do it.

I feel really bad for you that your experience in relationships is that you only do things for each other when you make each other do it. That's so sad
I didn't have to knuckle under to my wife....I believe in legal marriage, and we have one. Willingly. For over 25 years together even tho only legally married here in CA for just over 7.

As for your comment, it IS ironic that you would think you can wag your finger at someone else when you were forced to accept a legal marriage, something you constantly announce you don't believe in. :lol:

You said my wife "MADE him do it." When I said it's sad you view it that way, all you said was you agree with your mate on this. So, then it's irrelevant to the point, which is what happens when you disagree. It's sad for you that your experience that you won't do things for or get things from your mate that you don't want to do for each other.

Life is a lot better when your relationship isn't that way. Seawytch kept arguing that too, you cut the baby in half. I far prefer where we both get the things that are more important to us than that everything is a negotiation. This will blow your mind, but I don't even keep track. I know I get my way on other things, I don't begrudge her when I just do it her way
Yeah yeah yeah....I guess you'll say anything to try to lighten up the FACT you sold out your "I am against government marriage" principles.

Americans want to impose equality. Indeed, our country was founded on that principle.

The real question is why do anti-America RWs fight equality?

You cannot impose equality by virtue of the fact that no two people are the same. Everyone in this country has the ability to achieve. What you seek is equality of outcome, which will never happen. Ever.

Get over it.

The issue isn't equality of achievement. The issue is equality of opportunity.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

It really is that simple.

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.

No people "overwhelmingly" do not.

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

Yeah yeah yeah....I guess you'll say anything to try to lighten up the FACT you sold out your "I am against government marriage" principles.

Remember...he's "the man" so he asked her to marry him. He wanted and needed that "government marriage" validation before he didn't...

Remember...he's "the man" so he asked her to marry him. He wanted and needed that "government marriage" validation before he didn't...
You don't think I really believe him when he says that he's against government marriage, do you?

I clearly said my "principles" are that my wife's feelings are more important to me than my political views. So explain how I am not following my principles? It's sad that you can't process that and your political views are more important to you than your partners feelings. Seriously, it's sad you haven't experienced otherwise

Where do you get this shit?

You don't think I really believe him when he says that he's against government marriage, do you?

Yes, obviously you know what your political enemies think better than we do. You're clearly the one to ask.

How do you get your head through doorways?

He's against people that aren't straight getting them anyway...

Jane, you ignorant slut.

You do love a good liberal circle jerk, don't you?

Americans want to impose equality. Indeed, our country was founded on that principle.

The real question is why do anti-America RWs fight equality?

You cannot impose equality by virtue of the fact that no two people are the same. Everyone in this country has the ability to achieve. What you seek is equality of outcome, which will never happen. Ever.

Get over it.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.

WTF? In what alternative reality?

Yes, obviously you know what your political enemies think better than we do. You're clearly the one to ask.

Actions speak louder than words. And your self-serving comments about being against gov. marriage are just words.

Actions speak louder than words. And your self-serving comments about being against gov. marriage are just words.

Don't deflate him. He thinks that stating his anti gay (not anti marriage, you'll note) views on an anonymous message board IS doing something.

Actions speak louder than words. And your self-serving comments about being in it for yourself shows you aren't ready for marriage. Government or other kind. You are just playing house, you don't even know what marriage is

Don't deflate him. He thinks that stating his anti gay (not anti marriage, you'll note) views on an anonymous message board IS doing something.

What's bizarre is you think that your insistence I put my self above my wife and my refusal to do that somehow reflects poorly on me and well on you. Wow

Jane, you ignorant slut.

You do love a good liberal circle jerk, don't you?
only when there is a really hot stripper chic in the middle.

Get over it.

WTF? In what alternative reality?

In the alternative reality your living in... .

Forum List

Back