Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Apparently Kaz is ok with subsidizing gay's who are married as long as they are married to a heterosexual partner, but not if they get married to a gay partner.

Strawman. I'm for flat taxes for all, no progressive rates, no deductions, so this is pulled out of your ass. And since you know that, you are actually a liar
So the OP was a lie? 300 pages of you denying gays the right to marriage and all you really meant to say is who cares about gay marriage, we need flat tax?

The OP post doesn't say I'm against the flat tax, Holmes
Correct. It says you're against gay marriage.

True, I'm against straight marriage too.

So since you're not a liberal, why does a thread mocking liberals for not having consistent standards bother you so much again?
Still pushing that line, I see.

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.
I think you're twisting things here.

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

More than 50% of Americans think gay marriage is just fine
60%, at this point.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky
Who cares what you perceive.

Just butt out of their lives with your unjustified prudish meddling.
ROFLMNAO

The Homo-cult shoves their degeneracy in our face and demand we accept it or else.

In response, I offer a heartfelt... FUCKYOU. I'm in for the Or ELSE. Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

That's how it is and it's not changing. If you don't like it, that's just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.
Still trying to convince yourself, I see.

Believing gays should be allowed to government marry is very different from perceiving two men as marriage, Sparky

Yes, not getting tax breaks. They can do whatever they want, I just don't want to pay them for it. It's like living in Nazi Germany, isn't it? Hitler didn't give gays tax breaks for mating either. And he put Jews into pogroms. Makes you think, doesn't it? You liberals sure do deeply love other people's money

And Godwin's Law has arrived!

Why didn't Kaz's OP advocate getting rid of the married tax break altogether? The mind reels...

Godwin's law, LOL. I raised it to mock you idiots.

And as for your point on the tax break, there is seriously something wrong with you. I've advocated flat taxes probably a hundred times in this thread alone. You need to see your doctor, there is something seriously wrong with your ability to form long term memories. Seriously, write this down as you obviously won't remember it.

Seriously, you don't remember me saying endlessly everyone should pay the same tax rate, no progressive taxes, no deductions, they should be flat. That's what you want to go with, that you don't remember me saying that? Seriously, wow

So we're back to "why didn't your OP say that" instead of singling out gays? Why not start a thread on getting rid of the married tax break, period? Oh I remember...that's not click bait and gay bashing is.

Your need for validation is so sad.
I hate to agree with you sea hitch, but kaz got burned in this thread so long ago, surprised he is still trying to defend it.

Yes, not getting tax breaks. They can do whatever they want, I just don't want to pay them for it. It's like living in Nazi Germany, isn't it? Hitler didn't give gays tax breaks for mating either. And he put Jews into pogroms. Makes you think, doesn't it? You liberals sure do deeply love other people's money

Why didn't Kaz's OP advocate getting rid of the married tax break altogether? The mind reels...

And as for your point on the tax break, there is seriously something wrong with you. I've advocated flat taxes probably a hundred times in this thread alone. You need to see your doctor, there is something seriously wrong with your ability to form long term memories. Seriously, write this down as you obviously won't remember it.

Seriously, you don't remember me saying endlessly everyone should pay the same tax rate, no progressive taxes, no deductions, they should be flat. That's what you want to go with, that you don't remember me saying that? Seriously, wow

So we're back to "why didn't your OP say that" instead of singling out gays? Why not start a thread on getting rid of the married tax break, period? Oh I remember...that's not click bait and gay bashing is.

I hate to agree with you sea hitch, but kaz got burned in this thread so long ago, surprised he is still trying to defend it.
Kaz is a believer. He would support Satan himself, if what Satan was doing is "constitutional", and oppose God if what God was doing was based on how the Supreme Court interpreted how the constitution applies to issues today, that the founders couldn't possibly have imagined.

He doesn't realize he's been spoon fed the simplicity of the constitution as a reason to oppose anything Obama, or Democrats do...or gays, in this case

People do overwhelmingly view most marriages as being between a man and a woman, but that's just because gays are only 2% to whatever% of the public.

60%, at this point.

ROFLMNAO

The Homo-cult shoves their degeneracy in our face and demand we accept it or else.

In response, I offer a heartfelt... FUCKYOU. I'm in for the Or ELSE. Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

That's how it is and it's not changing. If you don't like it, that's just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Erm, we are all Homos, dude. or are you some other genera of which we are unaware?

Don't quit your day job, Richard Pryor

60%, at this point.

Is giving a ''tax break'' by lowering the tax rate on the wealthiest highest tax bracket, ''making us who did not get this tax break, pay for the wealthiest's tax break''? Or, as you all claimed, giving the wealthiest a tax break is just letting them keep more of their ''own money''?

Everyone should pay the same rate. And BTW, that is charging the wealthy more, the more you earn, the more you pay

i think Kaz just needs a full body massage with happy ending; any local chics want to volunteer?

Can you imagine eating your mate after sex like some insects do? You go to all that work to find the right one, then eat them and have to start over? Seems like a lot of work to get some once

60%, at this point.

Is giving a ''tax break'' by lowering the tax rate on the wealthiest highest tax bracket, ''making us who did not get this tax break, pay for the wealthiest's tax break''? Or, as you all claimed, giving the wealthiest a tax break is just letting them keep more of their ''own money''?

Everyone should pay the same rate. And BTW, that is charging the wealthy more, the more you earn, the more you pay
What a shame for you that you live here, where we have progressive, meaning fair, the concept not the reality, taxation.

i think Kaz just needs a full body massage with happy ending; any local chics want to volunteer?

Can you imagine eating your mate after sex like some insects do? You go to all that work to find the right one, then eat them and have to start over? Seems like a lot of work to get some once
Lots of fish in their sea. Sex then food, works for them, and me.

60%, at this point.

Care......you're confused. If its gays, then any tax break is a subsidy. If its the rich, then any tax break is letting them keep more of their own money.

You lost your way when you didn't take the double standard into account. Consistency has nothing to with it. As Kaz demonstrates here:

So let's see, my standard is all should pay the same tax rate.

Is supporting giving "the rich" a break that is lower than they paid before but higher still than everyone else pays consistent with that? Yes

Is opposing giving gay couples a lower tax rate than other people pay consistent with that? Yes

Ooops, you fell flat on your face on that one

First of all, a tax credit is a subsidy

Yes comrade, not taking a company's money is the same as giving them money. All money is the people's money.

Post 21
Unintended Consequences. Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now if they were gay oil execs, apparently it would be a subsidy. If they're straight 'all money is the people's money'.

Your high view of yourself sure isn't backed up by your content

If not for double standards, Kaz would have no standards at all.

You fell flat on your face on that one, LOL

60%, at this point.

ROFLMNAO

Erm, we are all Homos, dude. or are you some other genera of which we are unaware?

Homo sapiens = Human beings. Next. You ARE a human being, are you not?

You haven't contradicted the op. Your view that the op needs to address my every view on every subject is noted and placed in the circular file where it belongs

Strawman. I'm for flat taxes for all, no progressive rates, no deductions, so this is pulled out of your ass. And since you know that, you are actually a liar
So the OP was a lie? 300 pages of you denying gays the right to marriage and all you really meant to say is who cares about gay marriage, we need flat tax?

The OP post doesn't say I'm against the flat tax, Holmes
Correct. It says you're against gay marriage.

True, I'm against straight marriage too.

So since you're not a liberal, why does a thread mocking liberals for not having consistent standards bother you so much again?
Still pushing that line, I see.

I see, since you're a liar with constantly changing views you assume everyone else is the same. Actually, not all of us

How so?

Care......you're confused. If its gays, then any tax break is a subsidy. If its the rich, then any tax break is letting them keep more of their own money.

You lost your way when you didn't take the double standard into account. Consistency has nothing to with it. As Kaz demonstrates here:

So let's see, my standard is all should pay the same tax rate.
So you didn't say that comparing taking less of someone's money to giving someone money earned by someone else is preposterous?

Kaz is a believer. He would support Satan himself, if what Satan was doing is "constitutional", and oppose God if what God was doing was based on how the Supreme Court interpreted how the constitution applies to issues today, that the founders couldn't possibly have imagined.

He doesn't realize he's been spoon fed the simplicity of the constitution as a reason to oppose anything Obama, or Democrats do...or gays, in this case

Yes, when you're a ridiculous dick you're being funny and when you get a response they don't have a sense of humor.

But at least people like you

What a shame for you that you live here, where we have progressive, meaning fair, the concept not the reality, taxation.

Yes, you only want people in this country who agree with you, you mentioned that already

ROFLMNAO

Homo sapiens = Human beings. Next. You ARE a human being, are you not?

Continuing with the eight year old games. You really want people to think that's what he meant by "homos?"

Forum List

Back