Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Bull. For example, I'm pro-choice and anti-death penalty, but I cringe at every supreme court ruling that undercuts state rights. Roe v. Wade is a Constitutional abomination. Some of us care about the rule of law. Sadly, that doesn't include you. Undercutting the rule of law is far more dangerous to our liberty than any transactional victory. People like you that don't recognize that are destroying us. Sadly there are way too many of you who just want to win

The right doesn't seem to have a problem with undercutting States' rights; especially regarding gun control and drug laws

No, they don't. That's why I'm a ... wait for it ... libertarian. Does the obvious eventually dawn on Canadians, or not really?
You can call yourself a Libertarian all you want, but you'll vote Republican in 2016

Well, using the last six elections as a guide it's possible. You have a 17% chance of being right
Nothing like throwing your vote away, 5 out of 6 times.

You threw yours away 6 out of 6

The right doesn't seem to have a problem with undercutting States' rights; especially regarding gun control and drug laws

No, they don't. That's why I'm a ... wait for it ... libertarian. Does the obvious eventually dawn on Canadians, or not really?
You can call yourself a Libertarian all you want, but you'll vote Republican in 2016

Well, using the last six elections as a guide it's possible. You have a 17% chance of being right

My vote is useless unless it's a local election. The Presidential races are decided by swing voters in NC, PA, OH, FL, NH, and IA, before I'm even off work and head to the polls

My vote is useless unless it's a local election. The Presidential races are decided by swing voters in NC, PA, OH, FL, NH, and IA, before I'm even off work and head to the polls

LOL, I"m #1 on your list. I live in NC.

Hey, as for your loving yourself you mentioned the other day, I found a clip of you:

If you say so. I say you have a stick up your ass because of ranting, angry posts. You say I do because I disagree with you. You believe whatever floats your boat
You want me to be nice about you having your jack boot on their necks?

There is a mid range between having a stick up your ass and being "nice"
Oh. If I thought you were willing to be rational about it.. maybe I'd find that mid point.

And so preventative anger that would crush concrete between your butt cheeks sends what message, grasshopper?
Preventative anger?

Yes, you said you got mad upfront because you were afraid I wouldn't be rational.

Here you go: "Oh. If I thought you were willing to be rational about it.. maybe I'd find that mid point."

Hey, as for your loving yourself you mentioned the other day, I found a clip of you:

You're not a swing voter

Since liberals have no long term memory and never get references, here you go:

toxicmedia: "Admit it, you like me, you really really like me"

That was bad on a narcissist scale even for Skylar

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly

Actually Progs want everyone to have less children because they are convinced that all the world's problems stem from over population.

That's why they favor gay marriage, abortion, and the destruction of the world economy.

The thinking is, the better the economy the longer people live.
Liberals see people are a liability. Conservatives see them as an asset.
Straw men fallacies which do nothing to support the idiotic concept that people need to be paid by their government to fuck and have kids.

Since the both of you support this government behavioral control program, perhaps you should examine who it is who are the "progressives" and who it is who is the conservative.
Ironic post is ironic.
Ron Paul supports traditional marriage btw.
Ron Paul supports eliminating the very government gifts of which I speak.

You are a welfare slave on the government plantation who does not want to leave the massah's porch and strike out on your own.

Same sex marriage wouldn't even be an issue were it not for all the government gifts involved, you dumb slave!

um.....most people dont get married for the government gifts. I know i didnt.
This thread is dumb

That's not what I said in the OP post. That I didn't say that's THE reason, but clearly they take the perks, it's not a non-factor either. The question is, why should society pay for gays to mate? What does society get out of it? And to your point, even more so since they would do it anyway. Let's just let gays mate and stay out of it. Straights too, but that's another discussion.

You're not a swing voter

Well, I vote third party, but you and your buds keep trying to talk me into voting for Republicans. I'm not sure why you want me to do that exactly
Nothing, I'm just making small talk.

I have a semi related question.

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

So now...if he has sex with anyone, man or woman, isn't he gay now? either way?

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test

You're not a swing voter

So Bruce Jenner...Caitlyn whatever....he said on 60 minutes, or something, that he's not gay.

I think you need a socon for that discussion, I have no opinion

That question should put your black and white sensibilities regarding sexual orientation to the test

You really don't read anything I post, do you?

You're not a swing voter

You have absolutely no sense of humor...do you...

This entire thread is just Kaz's whine about homosexuals.

To recap:

Kaz is married and gets the marriage bennies. He wants to deny them to couples if they cannot reproduce together- but only gay couples.

Kaz has his bennies and wants to gay couples to pay for his bennies, and wants to deny those gay couples his bennies.

Even more so, since Kaz claims that marriage is to encourage child rearing among couples- those bennies are given to every childless straight couple- but he wants to deny them to every gay couple raising children.

Yes- the gay couple who adopts 5 kids abandoned by their straight biological parents- Kaz thinks that marriage bennies (according to Kaz to encourage procreation) should be denied to that couple.

But thinks that any childless straight couple should get them.
That sums it up nicely with one addition:
Kaz wants us to believe he's against legal marriage...tho he is legally married...his wife MADE him do it.

This entire thread is just Kaz's whine about homosexuals.

To recap:

Kaz is married and gets the marriage bennies. He wants to deny them to couples if they cannot reproduce together- but only gay couples.

Kaz has his bennies and wants to gay couples to pay for his bennies, and wants to deny those gay couples his bennies.

Even more so, since Kaz claims that marriage is to encourage child rearing among couples- those bennies are given to every childless straight couple- but he wants to deny them to every gay couple raising children.

Yes- the gay couple who adopts 5 kids abandoned by their straight biological parents- Kaz thinks that marriage bennies (according to Kaz to encourage procreation) should be denied to that couple.

But thinks that any childless straight couple should get them.
Kaz wants us to believe he's against legal marriage...tho he is legally married...his wife MADE him do it.
It can be what happens when women finally get tired of not having us clamor for a serious relationship; they may gang up on us (not necessarily in the shower) and fornicate us into "submission" when we can't handle handle being used for uncommitted sex anymore and give women the satisfaction of hearing us clamor for a serious relationship in modern times.

You're not a swing voter

You have absolutely no sense of humor...do you...

You really are an idiot. I'm supposed to know when you are serious with all the crap you write. Give me a hint or stop writing all the stupid crap when you are not kidding

I feel really bad for you that your experience in relationships is that you only do things for each other when you make each other do it. That's so sad

I feel really bad for you that your experience in relationships is that you only do things for each other when you make each other do it. That's so sad
I didn't have to knuckle under to my wife....I believe in legal marriage, and we have one. Willingly. For over 25 years together even tho only legally married here in CA for just over 7.

As for your comment, it IS ironic that you would think you can wag your finger at someone else when you were forced to accept a legal marriage, something you constantly announce you don't believe in. :lol:

You're not a swing voter

I think the only way Jenner can be "straight" at this point is to be with kaz. :dunno:

ZERO. Nuttly like most left wingers just wants to impose his morality on the rest of us.

Americans want to impose equality. Indeed, our country was founded on that principle.

The real question is why do anti-America RWs fight equality?

You cannot impose equality by virtue of the fact that no two people are the same. Everyone in this country has the ability to achieve. What you seek is equality of outcome, which will never happen. Ever.

Get over it.

The issue isn't equality of achievement. The issue is equality of opportunity.

Fair enough except marriage isn't the union of two men or two women. That's like saying that miraculously the definition of a rock is "Rocks are a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain, and is the major constituent of the fluids of living things. As a chemical compound, a water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms that are connected by covalent bonds"

It really is that simple.

Marriage is what society says it is. If society says that two men or two women who love each other should be able to marry, who are you or I to refuse them?

I totally agree... but you need to tell that to the lefties as it is they that ignore the fact that overwhelmingly people view marriage as one man and one woman.

Forum List

Back