Why should an independent vote Trump?

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

That is easy! By keeping the border under control, wages have started rising as cheap labor has been soaked up. There are actually MORE jobs than unemployed people in the country.

It is NOT about totally stopping immigration, it is about balance so as your paycheck can rise. If wage pressures become to much, you let more in, simple as that. Notice-------->the largest wage increases have been in the lower income brackets, and that is a good thing!
I've seen no evidence that is happening. Please share some evidence. What I have seen gives most the credit for the small wage increases to all the min wage increases going on.

trump and republicans have not done anything to cause wages to increase.

What caused it, in some states, is increasing the state minimum wage. It wasn't raised in most states though.

It was done by the vote of the people at the ballot box.
Wtf?? LOL
I'm pretty sure you aren't an independent....

The states with min wage increases are experiencing better wage growth. Go figure.

I have an off topic question for you, Brain357....

Have you ever purchased a sub to help support this forum?
No.
I didn't think so.
The quality of the discussions would have to go way up for that. It's mostly partisan morons speaking nonsense.
Stop making excuses. I rarely post and still support this forum.
Good for you. Have you noticed all the ads? Well those pay out based on traffic. Posting here is helping the forum. This place goes dead and so doesn't the money coming from ads.
What ads?

Jobs, wages and border security have all done very well.

That Trump has not reversed all the negative underlying trends, is a valid complaint, if his opponent has a real plan to do so.

That is very unlikely. When we see what the alternative is, we can look to see if your issues will be better under the alternative or under Trump, or no difference.
How do you mean? According to trump jobs aren't doing that well because the labor force participation rate is still low. Real unemployment rate is 20% right? Most the moves in wages are from min wage increases. And aren't they about the same as inflation? Is the border more secure? How is that making my life better? I haven't noticed a change.

Actually trump reversed the deficits that were trending down and made them increase drastically.

Trump is not the one judging the economy, you are.

Once the dems get their candidate, you can look at what he promises, and his record, and compare him and Trump.

Trump's record and likely performance is likely going to be quite competitive to what the alternative is.
Which Democrat candidate skyrocketed the deficit?

FDR, for one.
I did not know he was running. But I see you had to go fairly far back to find an example.

FDR was elected in the middle of the worst republican great depression in the history of the nation. Then he had to deal with a world war.

There's a reason why FDR had deficits. America has ran deficits in every war. The difference from now, in those times we used to raise the revenue to pay for it during and after the war.

It's funny that far right radical extremist has to go back nearly 80 years. LOL.

Contemporary democratic presidents decrease and one eliminated the deficit republican presidents created. All contemporary republican presidents take the deficit to new historic heights. None of them decrease it by the time they leave office.

Not one First World nation has as sustainable financial budget situation. Blaming Trump for this is like blaming him for the way it gets dark at night.
What do you base that claim on? Link? I’m pretty sure many countries are fine.

The massive unfunded entitlements that are part of every First World social program network and pension systems.

Tried to find a link. Lots of pay walls and it all seems to be just about the US, despite the key words I used, so, if you want to read up on it, you might have better web fu than I.
So you didn’t base your claim on facts?

I've read up on it in the past, but am not finding it easy to find data on it, to link for you right now. Too much unrelated shit.

That you would try to characterize that, as "not based on facts" is not reasonable of you.
I can tell you there are many countries in a much better spot. All of Scandinavia for example. Much better gdp/debt ratio. Germany and Switzerland too I believe. I think your claim was very broad and I don’t buy into the idea we can’t do better cause others are bad too.

Don't have to go all the way to Europe.

Our neighbors to the north, Canada who are much better off than we are.

What do you base that claim on? Link? I’m pretty sure many countries are fine.

The massive unfunded entitlements that are part of every First World social program network and pension systems.

Tried to find a link. Lots of pay walls and it all seems to be just about the US, despite the key words I used, so, if you want to read up on it, you might have better web fu than I.
So you didn’t base your claim on facts?

I've read up on it in the past, but am not finding it easy to find data on it, to link for you right now. Too much unrelated shit.

That you would try to characterize that, as "not based on facts" is not reasonable of you.
I can tell you there are many countries in a much better spot. All of Scandinavia for example. Much better gdp/debt ratio. Germany and Switzerland too I believe. I think your claim was very broad and I don’t buy into the idea we can’t do better cause others are bad too.

Don't have to go all the way to Europe.

Our neighbors to the north, Canada who are much better off than we are.
Yes their gdp to debt ratio is better than ours.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

Agreed.
For a guy who won by such a slim margin, he doesn't seem to be concerned with the group most needed to reproduce his victory.

So far, polling shows that independents are not with him on impeachment. I find it difficult to believe those independents would return to him especially if this trial is a Repub shitshow.
Well, all the black and Hispanics are gonna make up for the independents, right?

Independant, balwahahaha I love these fakers

Yeah like the republican fakers that they were fiscally responsible. Funny stuff.

Yeah like the republican fakers that they were fiscally responsible. Funny stuff.
Well you have to get the democrats to sign on. So what do yiu think they want to cut? I cant wait to hear this

Well you have to get the democrats to sign on. So what do yiu think they want to cut? I cant wait to hear this
We do? The first 2 years of trump they came together and agreed to spend more. Then the republicans hurt revenue with their tax cut that didn't speed up the economy. Now we have trillion dollar deficits and you faker conservatives love it.

We do? The first 2 years of trump they came together and agreed to spend more. Then the republicans hurt revenue with their tax cut that didn't speed up the economy. Now we have trillion dollar deficits and you faker conservatives love it.

Again nothing to cut? sounds is like you're full of shit.
And nonshit a tax cut reduces govt income the first year or two. Buts its proven to grow in the long run and this econmy is great, stop the democrat talking points

but this post exposes you as a leftwing democrat, your not independent, that's why we laugh at you, not pulling the wool over our eyes. I'm just surprised it took one post, even starkey took a couple of posts

You're an independent? Sure, we believe that.

And nonshit a tax cut reduces govt income the first year or two. Buts its proven to grow in the long run and this econmy is great, stop the democrat talking points

but this post exposes you as a leftwing democrat, your not independent, that's why we laugh at you, not pulling the wool over our eyes. I'm just surprised it took one post, even starkey took a couple of posts
Hate to break it to you, but every republican tax cut has been followed by growing deficits. You know I'm an independent cause I actually care about the debt. You partisan clowns only pretend to when you can blame the other party.

Hate to break it to you, but every republican tax cut has been followed by growing deficits. You know I'm an independent cause I actually care about the debt. You partisan clowns only pretend to when you can blame the other party.

Funny how you never criticize the Democrats, hmmmm
as for the debts it's a spending problem. For example we make way more money than in 1980, so why dont we run a surplus?

Stock market, corporate confidence, border control, Leftist triggering.

as for the debts it's a spending problem. For example we make way more money than in 1980, so why dont we run a surplus?
Trump policy is clearly to blame for the increasing deficits:

Stock market, corporate confidence, border control, Leftist triggering.
Stock market could tank tomorrow. What good is corporate confidence doing? What is better due to border control? That's just partisan BS I could care less about.

Trump policy is clearly to blame for the increasing deficits:

You dodged my question. PBS is leftwing, sorry dont care what they have to say. I saw their hairpiece on Trump about the 2016 election.

So now answer my question.

And notice how he cant answer in his own thoughts, lefties cant

Forum List

Back