Why should an independent vote Trump?

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
You either vote for him or you don't. It is HIS job to convince you not ours.
Yes nobody seems to know of anything worthy of gaining an independent vote. Just partisan garbage.

So you didn’t base your claim on facts?

I've read up on it in the past, but am not finding it easy to find data on it, to link for you right now. Too much unrelated shit.

That you would try to characterize that, as "not based on facts" is not reasonable of you.
I can tell you there are many countries in a much better spot. All of Scandinavia for example. Much better gdp/debt ratio. Germany and Switzerland too I believe. I think your claim was very broad and I don’t buy into the idea we can’t do better cause others are bad too.

What information do you have on any of them, when it comes to unfunded entitlements?

I just looked some, and it seems the information is just not readily available at all,anymore.

And you missed the point of my post.
You made a claim and you don't seem to have any info to back it up.

We already discussed that. I've read about it in the past, and the info seems to be buried now, under other stuff in the search results I've done.

NOW, you are saying things that implies that you know information on the situation of specific countries. I just asked you what you based that on.

Yes you seem to want me to prove your claim that I don’t even believe. No thanks.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
Yes nobody seems to know of anything worthy of gaining an independent vote. Just partisan garbage.
Everyone knows you aren't open to Trump so what's the point? You're not fooling anyone

Everyone knows you aren't open to Trump so what's the point? You're not fooling anyone
It’s very telling there isn’t much to offer. He’s not doing well for all the same reasons repubs had for Obama. If things trump did worked I’d be open. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Economic growth is about the same as Obama. Tariffs have proven to hurt the economy....

I've read up on it in the past, but am not finding it easy to find data on it, to link for you right now. Too much unrelated shit.

That you would try to characterize that, as "not based on facts" is not reasonable of you.
I can tell you there are many countries in a much better spot. All of Scandinavia for example. Much better gdp/debt ratio. Germany and Switzerland too I believe. I think your claim was very broad and I don’t buy into the idea we can’t do better cause others are bad too.

What information do you have on any of them, when it comes to unfunded entitlements?

I just looked some, and it seems the information is just not readily available at all,anymore.

We already discussed that. I've read about it in the past, and the info seems to be buried now, under other stuff in the search results I've done.

NOW, you are saying things that implies that you know information on the situation of specific countries. I just asked you what you based that on.

Yes you seem to want me to prove your claim that I don’t even believe. No thanks.

No, I asked you about what you said...

What did you base YOUR conclusion on?

We are one of the worst.
Country List Government Debt to GDP

We are one of the worst.

A list of dubious usefulness since unfunded entitlements are not included.

We are one of the worst.

And you seem to have no evidence of all these unfunded entitlements. We are in bad shape.

It’s been my experience when someone ask you to give them a reason to do something it’s something they were never seriously or even mildly considering doing. I have no idea what you are looking for in a President but if you feel Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg or someone else fits the bill for you better than Trump cool I’m happy for you.

I haven't seen anything from him or his minions that would cause me to vote for him. I am not fixed to any political party, regardless of the idiots on USMB who babble about Democrats, libtards, etc. trump and his minions keep running away from answering legitimate questions about their policies. I want to see the White House give daily press briefings. I want to see the republican office-holders stand behind the podium and give answers regarding their policies on issues that I am concerned about. They don't. All they do is run away from the microphone. To me, they are cowards who have no answers. They refuse to face the people.

We are one of the worst.

And you seem to have no evidence of all these unfunded entitlements. We are in bad shape.

We are all in bad shape and the reasons date back to the very foundation(s) of our respective liberal social safety nets.

Blaming Trump for this, seems, unreasonable.

Yet I'm registered libertarian, mainly because I don't believe in political parties and I voted for Trump and intend to again. All because he's done a great job and delivered on his promises like no other president has before. If that isn't presidential then what the hell is? Some asshole who stands up there and does nothing for the country or it's people. Doing nothing is easy, getting shit done is hard and you might even step on some toes and it has always been that way. If you'd ever done anything yourself you'd know that so I can assume you haven't ever done anything.

We are one of the worst.

We are all in bad shape and the reasons date back to the very foundation(s) of our respective liberal social safety nets.

Blaming Trump for this, seems, unreasonable.
Deficits were much smaller when he took over. Every time he talks he wants to spend, I’m glad he was talked out of buying Greenland...

Yet I'm registered libertarian, mainly because I don't believe in political parties and I voted for Trump and intend to again. All because he's done a great job and delivered on his promises like no other president has before. If that isn't presidential then what the hell is? Some asshole who stands up there and does nothing for the country or it's people. Doing nothing is easy, getting shit done is hard and you might even step on some toes and it has always been that way. If you'd ever done anything yourself you'd know that so I can assume you haven't ever done anything.
What are these promises I should care about? He promised 5+ percent economic growth, he said Mexico would pay for the wall. He said he’d pay down the debt in 8 years. He promised the best healthcare. He said presidents shouldn’t rule by executive order...

That is easy! By keeping the border under control, wages have started rising as cheap labor has been soaked up. There are actually MORE jobs than unemployed people in the country.

It is NOT about totally stopping immigration, it is about balance so as your paycheck can rise. If wage pressures become to much, you let more in, simple as that. Notice-------->the largest wage increases have been in the lower income brackets, and that is a good thing!
I've seen no evidence that is happening. Please share some evidence. What I have seen gives most the credit for the small wage increases to all the min wage increases going on.
I'm sorry you're still flipping burgers, but most America is doing better, and it will show in November.

I’m an independent who doesn’t care how you vote.
I voted for Trump in ‘16 ... and will vote for him again in ‘20.

:)

That is easy! By keeping the border under control, wages have started rising as cheap labor has been soaked up. There are actually MORE jobs than unemployed people in the country.

It is NOT about totally stopping immigration, it is about balance so as your paycheck can rise. If wage pressures become to much, you let more in, simple as that. Notice-------->the largest wage increases have been in the lower income brackets, and that is a good thing!
I've seen no evidence that is happening. Please share some evidence. What I have seen gives most the credit for the small wage increases to all the min wage increases going on.
I'm sorry you're still flipping burgers, but most America is doing better, and it will show in November.
Guess you have no real reasons.

And what is it you like then?

Everything!

Hillary would have been a disaster and the current democrat candidates aren’t any better.

Everything!

Hillary would have been a disaster and the current democrat candidates aren’t any better.
So you like huge deficits? Fascinating.

Forum List

Back