Why should an independent vote Trump?

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
I’m an independent who doesn’t care how you vote.
I voted for Trump in ‘16 ... and will vote for him again in ‘20.

:)
And what is it you like then?
Everything!

Hillary would have been a disaster and the current democrat candidates aren’t any better.
So you like huge deficits? Fascinating.
I’m good with everything he’s doing.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

That is easy! By keeping the border under control, wages have started rising as cheap labor has been soaked up. There are actually MORE jobs than unemployed people in the country.

It is NOT about totally stopping immigration, it is about balance so as your paycheck can rise. If wage pressures become to much, you let more in, simple as that. Notice-------->the largest wage increases have been in the lower income brackets, and that is a good thing!
I've seen no evidence that is happening. Please share some evidence. What I have seen gives most the credit for the small wage increases to all the min wage increases going on.
I'm sorry you're still flipping burgers, but most America is doing better, and it will show in November.
Guess you have no real reasons.
I'm fine, just thinking of you.

What do you have against this great economy, low unemployment and rising wages for the middle class, Brain357?
Read the OP.

Rising wages are exaggerated. They are about at inflation and the most gains are where they are raising minimum wage. That’s not a trump policy.

unemployment? Trump told me it’s about the labor force participation rate. The rate remains very low...

How about the new trade deals a
What do you have against this great economy, low unemployment and rising wages for the middle class, Brain357?
Read the OP.

Rising wages are exaggerated. They are about at inflation and the most gains are where they are raising minimum wage. That’s not a trump policy.

unemployment? Trump told me it’s about the labor force participation rate. The rate remains very low...
Ahhh... looks like you’re good with staying ignorant by watching only leftwing propaganda.

Like I said earlier... I don’t care who you vote for.

Read the OP.

Ahhh... looks like you’re good with staying ignorant by watching only leftwing propaganda.

My source has mostly been trump.

the trade deals mean nothing. Nafta is barely changed and just more managed trade. The China deal leaves us worse off than when all the tariff garbage started.

Read the OP.

the trade deals mean nothing. Nafta is barely changed and just more managed trade. The China deal leaves us worse off than when all the tariff garbage started.
I’m voting for Trump.

Read the OP.

I’m voting for Trump.
Good for you.

There’s a reason why most people don’t think like you, Brain357. Just saying.

upload_2020-1-21_18-35-28.gif

No he has not.

I'm an Independent. I have been since 1978. trump didn't give me a reason to vote for him in 2016 and he has not for 2020.

All he has done is sent me running from him and the republicans in horror of what they are.

No he has not.

I'm an Independent. I have been since 1978. trump didn't give me a reason to vote for him in 2016 and he has not for 2020.

All he has done is sent me running from him and the republicans in horror of what they are.
I'm gonna guess you're a snowflake. :)

That is easy! By keeping the border under control, wages have started rising as cheap labor has been soaked up. There are actually MORE jobs than unemployed people in the country.

It is NOT about totally stopping immigration, it is about balance so as your paycheck can rise. If wage pressures become to much, you let more in, simple as that. Notice-------->the largest wage increases have been in the lower income brackets, and that is a good thing!
I've seen no evidence that is happening. Please share some evidence. What I have seen gives most the credit for the small wage increases to all the min wage increases going on.

trump and republicans have not done anything to cause wages to increase.

What caused it, in some states, is increasing the state minimum wage. It wasn't raised in most states though.

It was done by the vote of the people at the ballot box.

trump and republicans have not done anything to cause wages to increase.

What caused it, in some states, is increasing the state minimum wage. It wasn't raised in most states though.

It was done by the vote of the people at the ballot box.
Wtf?? LOL

I have an off topic question for you, Brain357....

Have you ever purchased a sub to help support this forum?
No.
I didn't think so.
The quality of the discussions would have to go way up for that. It's mostly partisan morons speaking nonsense.
Stop making excuses. I rarely post and still support this forum.
Good for you. Have you noticed all the ads? Well those pay out based on traffic. Posting here is helping the forum. This place goes dead and so does the money coming from ads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back