Why should an independent vote Trump?

We do? The first 2 years of trump they came together and agreed to spend more. Then the republicans hurt revenue with their tax cut that didn't speed up the economy. Now we have trillion dollar deficits and you faker conservatives love it.

Again nothing to cut? sounds is like you're full of shit.
And nonshit a tax cut reduces govt income the first year or two. Buts its proven to grow in the long run and this econmy is great, stop the democrat talking points

but this post exposes you as a leftwing democrat, your not independent, that's why we laugh at you, not pulling the wool over our eyes. I'm just surprised it took one post, even starkey took a couple of posts
Hate to break it to you, but every republican tax cut has been followed by growing deficits. You know I'm an independent cause I actually care about the debt. You partisan clowns only pretend to when you can blame the other party.

Funny how you never criticize the Democrats, hmmmm
as for the debts it's a spending problem. For example we make way more money than in 1980, so why dont we run a surplus?
Trump policy is clearly to blame for the increasing deficits:

You dodged my question. PBS is leftwing, sorry dont care what they have to say. I saw their hairpiece on Trump about the 2016 election.

So now answer my question.

Of course, trumpers don't care about facts. Go figure.

Because Trump cares about the American people.
Why do you think that?
Trump listens to us. We want to be safe. He has kept us safe with the Muslim ban and the border wall to keep Hispanics out. He doesn't want us to waste money on ObamaCare. He stands up for us.
Yeah great job. Too bad he kisses Saudi butt which is where all the terrorists come from:
Saudi Terror Attack at Florida Naval Base Exposes Weakness of U.S. Vetting | National Review

There is no border wall and mexico sure ain't paying for it.

And nonshit a tax cut reduces govt income the first year or two. Buts its proven to grow in the long run and this econmy is great, stop the democrat talking points

but this post exposes you as a leftwing democrat, your not independent, that's why we laugh at you, not pulling the wool over our eyes. I'm just surprised it took one post, even starkey took a couple of posts
Hate to break it to you, but every republican tax cut has been followed by growing deficits. You know I'm an independent cause I actually care about the debt. You partisan clowns only pretend to when you can blame the other party.

as for the debts it's a spending problem. For example we make way more money than in 1980, so why dont we run a surplus?

You dodged my question. PBS is leftwing, sorry dont care what they have to say. I saw their hairpiece on Trump about the 2016 election.

lol facts.....this guy

why not just call yourself a lefty, why lie to people? Are you ashamed of being one?

And again telm us in uiu own words, why is the deficit so high and when revenues are more than they were 10, 20, or 30 years ago?

lol facts.....this guy

why not just call yourself a lefty, why lie to people? Are you ashamed of being one?

And again telm us in uiu own words, why is the deficit so high and when revenues are more than they were 10, 20, or 30 years ago?

Deficits increased so dramatically when the republicans were in complete control because they flattened revenue with a tax cut and then agreed to increased spending with the democrats. The biggest increase being defense.

lol facts.....this guy

Deficits increased so dramatically when the republicans were in complete control because they flattened revenue with a tax cut and then agreed to increased spending with the democrats. The biggest increase being defense.

Again it ford in the first year or two, then it goes way up.
Reagan doubled the gov income at the end of his term, DOUBLED it. Do why did the deficit get bigger? Hint it starts with Sp.....

lol facts.....this guy

Reagan doubled the gov income at the end of his term, DOUBLED it. Do why did the deficit get bigger? Hint it starts with Sp.....

Yes I just said it increased thanks to spending and the trump tax cuts flattened revenue. The increases in spending were led by trumps military spending. You can't read well?

lol facts.....this guy

Yes I just said it increased thanks to spending and the trump tax cuts flattened revenue. The increases in spending were led by trumps military spending. You can't read well?
No, I can read, so tell me how to cut the spending, what's the plan?
As for revnue
Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

FY 1981 $599 billion

FY 1982 $618 billion

Tax cuts in 1982

FY 1983 $601 billion (Oh no they went down for a little bit)

FY 1989 $991 billion (Funny how it almost doubled the revenue in less than one decade....hmmmmm

lol facts.....this guy

As for revnue

FY 1981 $599 billion

FY 1982 $618 billion

Tax cuts in 1982

FY 1989 $991 billion (Funny how it almost doubled the revenue in less than one decade....hmmmmm
Well how about we stop increasing spending? The biggest increase was trump military spending. Lotta good that is doing us. I guess they lobby a lot though right? Gotta pay them back.

Yes strong growth can increase revenue. Unfortunately we don't have strong economic growth. Trump can't even hit 3% annual gdp. We had much stronger gdp growth in the 80s. Reagan also tripled the debt. I bet a lot of that government spending added to revenue. Lots of military spending right? Those companies do pay taxes. Have you noticed that deficits increase drastically every time repubs try their tax cuts?

lol facts.....this guy

As for revnue

FY 1981 $599 billion

FY 1982 $618 billion

Tax cuts in 1982

Well how about we stop increasing spending? The biggest increase was trump military spending. Lotta good that is doing us. I guess they lobby a lot though right? Gotta pay them back.

Yes strong growth can increase revenue. Unfortunately we don't have strong economic growth. Trump can't even hit 3% annual gdp. We had much stronger gdp growth in the 80s. Reagan also tripled the debt. I bet a lot of that government spending added to revenue. Lots of military spending right? Those companies do pay taxes. Have you noticed that deficits increase drastically every time repubs try their tax cuts?

Wait so spending increases revenue, so fuck it, lets just spend out the ass...…..that'll do it....lets give everyone a Ferrari......I don't think that's how it works, it doesn't in my own budget and it doesn't in corporate/gov budgets.

So growth does increase revenue.....tax cuts increase growth.....that's the point. and this isn't the 80s, but it's way better than the previous decade.

As for revnue

FY 1981 $599 billion

FY 1982 $618 billion

Tax cuts in 1982

Wait so spending increases revenue, so fuck it, lets just spend out the ass...…..that'll do it....lets give everyone a Ferrari......I don't think that's how it works, it doesn't in my own budget and it doesn't in corporate/gov budgets.

So growth does increase revenue.....tax cuts increase growth.....that's the point. and this isn't the 80s, but it's way better than the previous decade.
Yes spending increases revenue. You spend a lot on military and the companies making the shit pay more in taxes. The taxes of course don't cover the spending which is why Reagan tripled the debt and didn't not come near tripling revenue.

Tax cuts increase growth? Well we have tax cuts, where is all this growth? That is the point. The tax cuts flattened revenue and didn't increase growth. Deficits are the only thing growing.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
Stock market, corporate confidence, border control, Leftist triggering.
Stock market could tank tomorrow. What good is corporate confidence doing? What is better due to border control? That's just partisan BS I could care less about.
Reverse that sentiment. Stock market could go even higher due to corporate confidence and better border control. Leftist frustration is a cherry on top. Also your alternative is idiot Sanders or Warren.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
Stock market could tank tomorrow. What good is corporate confidence doing? What is better due to border control? That's just partisan BS I could care less about.
Reverse that sentiment. Stock market could go even higher due to corporate confidence and better border control. Leftist frustration is a cherry on top. Also your alternative is idiot Sanders or Warren.
The stock market is temporary. Deficits are long term. We are stuck with the debt for a very long time. You claim to be independent, why would you care about leftist frustration? That's just partisan BS.

The stock market is temporary. Deficits are long term. We are stuck with the debt for a very long time. You claim to be independent, why would you care about leftist frustration? That's just partisan BS.
Debt is long term not deficits. They can be temporary too. Leftists ruin the lives of my kids that’s why. I have two young daughters and their men can identify as women BS is insane. I am a Jew, their blatant hatred of Israel is insane. That’s why. I liked Gabbard and Yang. Democrats like Sanders and Warren. They are idiots.

Debt is long term not deficits. They can be temporary too. Leftists ruin the lives of my kids that’s why. I have two young daughters and their men can identify as women BS is insane. I am a Jew, their blatant hatred of Israel is insane. That’s why. I liked Gabbard and Yang. Democrats like Sanders and Warren. They are idiots.
Yes and trump has deficits over a trillion dollars which is quickly increasing debt. I'm not following you about your kids. I'd be worried more about all the young men who now think it's ok to grab women by the pussy if I was you. Those that hate Israel are a tiny minority. The right has the minority of Nazi punks too. I do like Yang. He seems to understand what our real problems are and offers solutions.

Yes and trump has deficits over a trillion dollars which is quickly increasing debt. I'm not following you about your kids. I'd be worried more about all the young men who now think it's ok to grab women by the pussy if I was you. Those that hate Israel are a tiny minority. The right has the minority of Nazi punks too. I do like Yang. He seems to understand what our real problems are and offers solutions.
That’s not what he said and boys are petrified to go near girls these days. Do you have daughters? You’re argumentative. I gave you my POV. Feel free to disagree. Israel hating assholes may be a minority but they are the face of the party. Even Bernie vehemently supported antisemite Jeremy Corbyn. It would be like the GOP having David Duke as their mouthpiece.

That’s not what he said and boys are petrified to go near girls these days. Do you have daughters? You’re argumentative. I gave you my POV. Feel free to disagree. Israel hating assholes may be a minority but they are the face of the party. Even Bernie vehemently supported antisemite Jeremy Corbyn. It would be like the GOP having David Duke as their mouthpiece.
Just trying to share other things you should consider, thanks for sharing your POV.

Just trying to share other things you should consider, thanks for sharing your POV.

If David Duke and Steve King were the faces of the Republican party, I would run for the hills. They are not. AOC, the Squad, Sanders, Warren are the faces of the Democrat party. Impossible to vote for them. If the faces were Gabbard, Yang and Klobuchar it would be much more palatable but those three are afterthoughts. Not "Left" enough. The Democrat party has gone full psycho.

Forum List

Back