Why Rural America Voted for Trump

Can you name someone - anyone - who has said that quality healthcare shouldn't be available to everyone?

I didn't think so ---- the discussion wasn't about IF, it was about HOW. But, hey, in your rush to emotionalize the discussion, you forgot the truth.
Bullshit! Before the aca Republicans didn't care about healthcare. Maybe the gop today does but you can't thank us liberals for that.

Obama knew the aca needed fixing but it was what he could get thru. It's a start. Fixed a lot of problems. It's just still too expensive.

And don't lie because I argued with cons for years. They didn't want poor people to have shit. Can't afford it die they said. Want me to find it in the archives?

Or better you show me your position from last year that validates that's what you guys were all about all along. I call bullshit. Are you new? You sound new

Running off at the mouth again .... devoid of facts, but long on bluster.

"Everybody knows..." "They said ... " "I read..." "I know because ... " "They didn't ... "

The weapons of the left - amorphous bullshit without a single fact.

You haven't argued with cons for years ... you have preached your own special brand of hate, rejecting anything that interfered with your opinion, and attacking people who DARE to try to discuss the issue with you.

As for things we can thank liberals for, do you seriously want me to give you a list?
When you can't even get my point then others easily do, you're a rwnj.

I searched your threads. Kim Davis? Really?

So are you pro illegal immigrants?

i rest my case.
Your wasting time with Bo Bo...

He treats it like mental masturbation ... only problem is ... his "brain" isn't big enough.

Forum List

Back