Why Romney will win

You seemed to know a lot about him.

Or were you just posting a sound bite ?

He was born in 1907. That would have made him 34 when WWII started ?

What if he did/What if he didn't ? What is the standard you hold them too.

Did BO serve in the military ?

Pretty sure Barack Obama registered..like everyone else. And plenty of people older and younger then Romney's dad volunteered..or was drafted. Seems to me..ol' Romney's dad benefitted alot from this country without really giving much back. Oh yeah..being a governor after you accrue massive amounts of wealth and are bored..really doesn't count as "service" in my book.

And Romney could have gone to Vietnam. But he didn't. He totally supported it too, actually protested in favor of it. But he had more important things to do. Like Missionary work in France.

:thup: True story!

I've seen contortionists in carnival sideshows that don't twist themselves into as many pretzels as you do in your efforts to insist that everything Obama and his family have ever done is shiningly perfect and noble, while everything anyone in Romney's family has ever done is darkest eeee-vil.

Fortunately, I already knew you were a mindlessly dishonest partisan hack, so there was no real shock here for me.

Never said Romney or his family was evil. You find that post. Or you are lying.

Why Romney will win. Bookmark it.

Romney is Attacking Problems, Obama's Attacking Romney.

Romney believes in American Greatness; Obama apologizes for it

Romney believes in Freedom, Free enterprise, innovation and Entrepreneurship; Obama believes in government hand outs and dependency

Romney's Dad raised a family and dedicated to bettering himself, Obama's Dad a Genuine Communist, was plotting the destruction of the USA

It's as clear an election as we've had since 1980

Completely and utterly un-true..on all counts.

And if you want to get into family matters..the Romney's left the US to live in Mexico so they could practice polygamy.

Obama's grandfather fought in WWII.

By attacking Ann and George Romney, Obama started getting into "Family matters" so him and all his fucking Komrades are on the table

Pretty sure Barack Obama registered..like everyone else. And plenty of people older and younger then Romney's dad volunteered..or was drafted. Seems to me..ol' Romney's dad benefitted alot from this country without really giving much back. Oh yeah..being a governor after you accrue massive amounts of wealth and are bored..really doesn't count as "service" in my book.

And Romney could have gone to Vietnam. But he didn't. He totally supported it too, actually protested in favor of it. But he had more important things to do. Like Missionary work in France.

:thup: True story!

I've seen contortionists in carnival sideshows that don't twist themselves into as many pretzels as you do in your efforts to insist that everything Obama and his family have ever done is shiningly perfect and noble, while everything anyone in Romney's family has ever done is darkest eeee-vil.

Fortunately, I already knew you were a mindlessly dishonest partisan hack, so there was no real shock here for me.

"Just because I say you look like you have to hang a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you doesn't mean I called you ugly, BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE THE ACTUAL WORD."

Spare me. That hairsplitting nonsense only works on people as ignorant as you are. You're a bigger joke every time you open your mouth. At the rate you're going, you're going to require rethinking of the laws of physics.

Epic fail.

Romney believes in Freedom, Free enterprise, innovation and Entrepreneurship; Obama believes in government hand outs and dependency

Romney's Dad raised a family and dedicated to bettering himself, Obama's Dad a Genuine Communist, was plotting the destruction of the USA

And if you want to get into family matters..the Romney's left the US to live in Mexico so they could practice polygamy.

By attacking Ann and George Romney, Obama started getting into "Family matters" so him and all his fucking Komrades are on the table

Oh please..Romney and his Republicans cohorts..started that shit first. Lee Atwater would be proud.

:clap2:

Yep. Obama has opened a can of worms he will not recover from. (And it will get worse).

"Just because I say you look like you have to hang a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you doesn't mean I called you ugly, BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE THE ACTUAL WORD."

Spare me. That hairsplitting nonsense only works on people as ignorant as you are. You're a bigger joke every time you open your mouth. At the rate you're going, you're going to require rethinking of the laws of physics.

Epic fail.

You've lied.

That's the epic fail.

So we are all agreed:

One of the best lines I've heard lately was from a retired shop foreman at the old Republic Steel plant in Cleveland, OH.
when a young black kid was being laid off, he said to the shop foreman, "You're firing me because I'm black!"
The foreman thought a moment and replied, "No, we hired you because you were black.
We're firing you because you are useless!"
I can't think of a better slogan to use against Obama in 2012.

Romney loves America ? Where was he during Vietnam, when he could have been drafted or in listed, instead he fled to France, this is why he will not get my vote.

he'll never be able to look a soldier in the eye.

Forum List

Back