Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

"Real Americans"? :lol:

Hey - I have to be creative to get these wingnuts to respond and take the bait. :)

Although, if this had been done to Bush, the wingnuts would be screaming, and it would have nothing to do with them believing Bush was their messiah. Am I right?

You think Real Americans are going to oppose free speech like you?
LOL! From the Party of (attempted) censorship. :lol:

Sorry. Not Democrats here.

So you are actually going to try to claim that one is art but the other is unamerican? intolerant hypocrite.:)
One is art, the other is political and racial hatred from a shock jock.

And I realize you are slow, but the opposite of real American is fake American, not un-American.

haha. Who the heck are you to determine what is art?

or what the hell is considerd... racial hatred..
I'm so tired of hearing about the mans skin color in anything about him

Last edited:
Why is Jesus in a jar of pee considered art but Obama in a jar of 'pee' isn't?

Hmmm . ....
Maybe you should read more!

I read your post about the Jesus piss artist and your lame racist excuse.

:rolleyes:

Free speech is free speech except when it mocks Obama, then it's racist.

(the left's motto: when in doubt play the race card!)

Beck was correct about the left's hypocrisy. Imagine that.

The most important time to stand for free speech is when you disagree with something. Because if Free speech just protected speech we liked, we wouldn't need to protect it.

LOL! From the Party of (attempted) censorship. :lol:

Should those who insult Muhammad, er, I mean Obama, be put in prison?

Isnt it amazing how they dont even know that all censorship is started by democrats???? Maybe synth is to stupid to know who ran the PMRC or that it was a liberal democrat Lieberman that pushed for video games to be censured.

and how about that title, REAL Americans despise Beck..

so if you don't dispise him what are you, FAKE Americans?

man oh man..

IT'S A FRIGGEN doll dummies

and how about that title, REAL Americans despise Beck..

so if you don't dispise him what are you, FAKE Americans?

man oh man..

IT'S A FRIGGEN doll dummies

Apparently, if you support free speech you aren't a real american:)

I remember when this was hung during halloween..most of you said it was just a prank, a JOKE

thumbnail2.jpg

It's amazing how the left hangs on to hatred. Imagine using the word despise regarding a voice on the radio. Personally I couldn't care less if Chris Matthews still has a tingle for Hussein or even if traitor Dan Rather is making big bucks on a speaking tour. Those people just aren't important enough to despise.

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Yeah. You are the ones expressing the hate. When are you going to look in yourself and eliminate that from yourself? What do you have against raising money for children?

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?

Psstt, sparky - you realize that your GLORIOUS party has defended dipping a crucifix in Urine for years, and even demanded that taxpayers fund it.

But then you worship Obama as god, not Jesus - so it's blasphemy to dip your gods likeness in (well, it was beer, damn Glenn for wimping out) piss.

I expect that you will riot, and burn down large areas, demanding that those who insult the holy Obama be beheaded, right?

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Yeah. You are the ones expressing the hate. When are you going to look in yourself and eliminate that from yourself? What do you have against raising money for children?

why would WE GIVE A SHIT...oh wait..he's using his own shit right..
gawd
Romney and Obama are both just men..neither of them are saints or something we are suppose to WORSHIP..

Last edited:

Psstt, sparky - you realize that your GLORIOUS party has defended dipping a crucifix in Urine for years, and even demanded that taxpayers fund it.

But then you worship Obama as god, not Jesus - so it's blasphemy to dip your gods likeness in (well, it was beer, damn Glenn for wimping out) piss.

I expect that you will riot, and burn down large areas, demanding that those who insult the holy Obama be beheaded, right?

Psstt chumpsteak...................I'm an independent, and I never defended that particular work of "art", as I thought it was pretty offensive.

And, how do you know WHO I worship? I personally worship God, and am smart enough to understand that a man cannot be God.

As far as this? Because a precedent was set back during the piss Christ debacle, Beck has every right to sell this (if he can) under "art" and "freedom of speech".

But................to tell the truth, the messiah references started when the teabaggers were calling Obama the anti-Christ.

Forum List

Back