Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

I see. The blasphemy against Christ. No problem. Blasphemy against Obama. Unforgiveable!

Seriously, do you guys not see how lost you are? You are making Glenn's point. Which was that you aren't tolerant.

oh good one and SO true..
:eusa_clap:

I betcha that if he was selling a Romney figurine in a bottle of piss, the liberal Democrats would be bidding it up big time...

I would say it takes a really good salesman to sell something this stupid.

Because I happen to like Glenn Beck, I guess I am not a real American even though I spent 20 years in the military. Tell me, what is the "standard" for being a real American?

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.

It's an important work of art that the government should have the decency to subsidize

Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck
Simple - Glenn Beck is a Neocon shill for Israel nothing more.
Now as far as his satire of the Christ in Pee using an Obama bobble head, take it for what it is satire.

you have to feel for Obamabots..no one can love A MAN (a damn, President for crying out loud) like they do

really though, I think more REAL Americans despise Obama..

but hey, lets obsess over Beck instead:lol:

Last edited:
you have to feel for Obamabots..no one can love A MAN (a damn, President for crying out loud) like they do

They sound as mad as the Benghazi Al Qaeda member right after watching the video

Aren't any of the Beck fan Rightwingers on this forum going to defend him? I was looking forward to the contortions.

Why bother? We're enjoying the left's contortions here. Remember, your side saw nothing wrong with Piss Christ.

Andres Serrano was an artist before, during, and after Immersion. Beck is not an artist, but a shock jock, doing something shocking.

Andres Serrano was not seeking to denounce Christ or religion - this was one of several statuettes submerged in different liquids, like milk and blood. Beck IS seeking to denounce Obama.

In fact, Andres Serrano's Immersion is doing the opposite - it's a commentary on the commercializing of Jesus.

As smart as you believe yourself to be, you really are very ignorant about a lot of the issues you try to discuss on this site. Maybe you should read more. And maybe more than The Drudge Report and the Limbaugh Letter. :lol:

They sound as mad as the Benghazi Al Qaeda member right after watching the video

no kidding, they are more upset over Beck..

Well Obama is their Lord and Savior so they feel we're blaspheming.

for sure, they are scary cult like
real creepy over A MAN..nothing more... A MAN who has a job..and he doesn't do that well either

That reminds me, I need to drop the Obama's off at the Oval Office.

$toilet bowl.jpg

for sure, they are scary cult like
real creepy over A MAN..nothing more... A MAN who has a job..and he doesn't do that well either

Cult behavior for certain and scary too.

They hate that people can have opinions and ideas different from them.

They all "Think" the exact same things: Beck Bad, Obama Praise be his Holy name

How long would Beck last if Obama declared a fatwa on him? He's have to stay with Salman Rushdie

I betcha that if he was selling a Romney figurine in a bottle of piss, the liberal Democrats would be bidding it up big time...

I would say it takes a really good salesman to sell something this stupid.

Because I happen to like Glenn Beck, I guess I am not a real American even though I spent 20 years in the military. Tell me, what is the "standard" for being a real American?

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.

Racism?! lol. You seriously aren't that stupid are you? He did it because he's tired of people committing blasphemy and pretending that Obama is the Savior of our world and our god. So he figured, he'd treat your god the way you treat the Savior of the World. You know, when you demand complete tolerance for your "art"?

Shockingly, you don't like it. He is illustrating that you are intolerant hypocrites who can't stand speech they don't like and you are doing exactly what he expected you to do. Helping him prove his point.

If you think this is about race, then you are the dumbest person alive.

It's amazing how the left hangs on to hatred. Imagine using the word despise regarding a voice on the radio. Personally I couldn't care less if Chris Matthews still has a tingle for Hussein or even if traitor Dan Rather is making big bucks on a speaking tour. Those people just aren't important enough to despise.

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Forum List

Back