Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
B89jZ.png

Glenn Beck Is Selling A Jar Of His Pee With A Toy Obama Inside

Aren't any of the Beck fan Rightwingers on this forum going to defend him? I was looking forward to the contortions.

Yeah..................I saw that...................

Seems that he was originally gonna put it on E-bay, but the people who ran the site didn't want to have anything to do with it, so now he's taken to e-mail, his show, and Twitter to sell it.

Sorry, but anyone who buys something like this off of Twitter is a twit.

Aren't any of the Beck fan Rightwingers on this forum going to defend him? I was looking forward to the contortions.

You guys should love this. Oh wait, it isnt Jesus and offensive to christians, so it doesnt meet your standards for "art"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You guys should love this. Oh wait, it isnt Jesus and offensive to christians, so it doesnt meet your standards for "art"

Hey..............never said it was or wasn't "art". However, I will say that this is one of the more stupid and disgusting things I've seen.

However........................we live in a free country, and this could be considered free speech and therefore is protected under the Constitution.

I also think that if you buy this, you're an idiot.

Wait a minute......................there IS a good reason to buy this item. You could have it drug tested to see what kind of drugs allows Beck to be this crazy.

What's the problem?

It was beer not pee but beer makes you pee. So . . . there.

And here.

On Monday, TheBlaze alerted readers to a new painting that depicts Barack Obama as Jesus Christ crucified, adorned with a crown of thorns. The work, entitled “Truth,” is part of a larger exhibit at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery in Boston titled “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” This, of course, is not the first controversial rendition that has been labeled “artwork,” nor is it the first time President Obama has been likened to Christ, or in general, God.

Now, the creator of “Truth,” Michael D’Antuono, said that his “First Amendment rights should override someone’s hurt feelings” and that “we should celebrate the fact that we live in a country where we are given the freedom to express ourselves.”

After receiving roughly 4,000 angry emails over the painting, D’Antuono also said he respects “their right to express themselves” and hopes they will afford him the same.

With this in mind, Glenn Beck chose to exercise his First Amendment rights and “express himself,” during his Tuesday evening broadcast by featuring a piece of artwork of his own.

Glenn Beck Dips Obama Bobblehead in ‘Urine’ to Create New Work of ‘Art’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

ebay yanked the sale (all proceeds were to go to charity, it was up to over $11K). Pussies.

It's amazing how the left hangs on to hatred. Imagine using the word despise regarding a voice on the radio. Personally I couldn't care less if Chris Matthews still has a tingle for Hussein or even if traitor Dan Rather is making big bucks on a speaking tour. Those people just aren't important enough to despise.

I betcha that if he was selling a Romney figurine in a bottle of piss, the liberal Democrats would be bidding it up big time...

I would say it takes a really good salesman to sell something this stupid.

Because I happen to like Glenn Beck, I guess I am not a real American even though I spent 20 years in the military. Tell me, what is the "standard" for being a real American?

I see. The blasphemy against Christ. No problem. Blasphemy against Obama. Unforgiveable!

Seriously, do you guys not see how lost you are? You are making Glenn's point. Which was that you aren't tolerant.

Making a valid point and getting money for toys for Christmas. Win win for Glenn.

I see. The blasphemy against Christ. No problem. Blasphemy against Obama. Unforgiveable!

Seriously, do you guys not see how lost you are? You are making Glenn's point. Which was that you aren't tolerant.

Exactamundo.

Christ in a jar of pee? Art!

Obama in a jar of pee? Vile Glenn Beck lunacy!

The left is so predictable (and dumb) . . . as Beck just proved. :lol:

Last edited:
He probably would have gotten $50k if he put the figurine in a bowl of shit

Alas, he put it in beer instead.

And Ebay still took it down claiming he was trying to sell human excriment because he called it Obama in Pee Pee.

I think his auction is over if not close to be, i wonder how it sold.

LOL!!! I find this whole thing...funny. :lol:

He probably would have gotten $50k if he put the figurine in a bowl of shit

Alas, he put it in beer instead.

And Ebay still took it down claiming he was trying to sell human excriment because he called it Obama in Pee Pee.

I think his auction is over if not close to be, i wonder how it sold.
Are you interested in buying it? If so, how much are you will to plunk down for a jar?

Interestingly enough, I was going to create a similar Beck thread to post this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EfXnSFVfc]BREAKING OBAMA MAY GO TO PRISON AND BE IMPEACHED KILLING OUR OWN GLENN BECK ! - YouTube[/ame]

The man is certified nuts.

Forum List

Back