Why people voted for Tump.

He puts America first. That's the President's job. That's why so many average Americans who work and play by the rules support him.
Don't give me that. He doesn't play by the rules or even oaths to support the constitution and law, unless forced to. That is why he is banned from charity work and the only charity he recognizes is to himself. Say, how many whores have you paid off, charities you ripped off, and contracts have you broke, since you are such a believer in playing by the rules. You sound like BS without a Filter.

Don't give me that. He doesn't play by the rules or even oaths to support the constitution and law, unless forced to. That is why he is banned from charity work and the only charity he recognizes is to himself. Say, how many whores have you paid off, charities you ripped off, and contracts have you broke, since you are such a believer in playing by the rules. You sound like BS without a Filter.
Oh my, looks like the moderator is having a meltdown, personal attacks and such. Tsk take. Better take a time out.

No sane person could have lived through his Presidency and actually believe that.
All sane people that lived through his presidency and his trying to overthrow the results of the election, (even trying to coerce his VP) not only believe it, only know what I said to be true and accurate. I don't know who you are, but I sure wouldn't buy a used car from you. You might just lie and cheat me.

All sane people that lived through his presidency and his trying to overthrow the results of the election, (even trying to coerce his VP) not only believe it, only know what I said to be true and accurate. I don't know who you are, but I sure wouldn't buy a used car from you. You might just lie and cheat me.

I would definitely try to cheat you.

They really do believe that he is a brave, brilliant, honest, strong, patriotic Christian man.

At some point, one just runs out of adjectives.

I voted for Trump in 2016 because Crooked Hillary was a piece of shit.

I voted for Trump in 2020 because Trump did a great job as President and Mr. Potatohead was a piece of shit.
yv68lbtn5r1c1.png

I would definitely try to cheat you.
I don't doubt it a bit. You seem like the type. I can see why trump is your kind of guy. Foul of a feather flock together. It is the nature of foul and also of criminals, if not watched.

They really do believe that he is a brave, brilliant, honest, strong, patriotic Christian man.

PT Barnum is associated with the quote "There's a sucker born every minute"
I am sure Donny has used it many times.

I could understand why Republicans voted Trump in.
Now wanting him again?? as he has split our Nation so soundly with his total negative attitude, hates about EVERY agency IN USA.
Plus HIS RABID HATE for anyone who dislikes him.

We don't care. You guys want us to look at Trump through a warped lens. You keep trying to paint a narrative we're supposed to be manipulated into accepting. You're not getting it. We don't give a shit. There's too much at stake. We're fed up with woke politicians and all the shit going on in our schools. We don't care. You're the ones not getting it. We're okay. We're saving our country and will do whatever it takes.

Much of what you say in the first paragraph is true.

However, upon assuming power, Crooked Donald proved to be the epitome of corruption, stupidity, and incompetence.

He widened and deepened TH3 SWAMP.
Nothing has been proven you POS.

We don't care. You guys want us to look at Trump through a warped lens. You keep trying to paint a narrative we're supposed to be manipulated into accepting. You're not getting it. We don't give a shit. There's too much at stake. We're fed up with woke politicians and all the shit going on in our schools. We don't care. You're the ones not getting it. We're okay. We're saving our country and will do whatever it takes.
I know. This is "the final battle", as he says. It's Good vs. Evil. You're "at war with Satan". You're "saving America".

I know.

I know. This is "the final battle", as he says. It's Good vs. Evil. You're "at war with Satan". You're "saving America".

I know.
Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue. Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Moderation in the protection of liberty is no virtue; extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice. Barry Goldwater.

Absolutely by any means necessary.

Forum List

Back