Why people vote Republican

They say people who vote Republican have a gene in them that makes them conservative. I buy that. I can explain things to conservatives until I'm blue in the face and it just doesn't register.

Us Liberals understand conservative phylosophy. We understand people have to accept personal responsibility for themselves, for example. But we also understand the importance and need for welfare, social security and medicare.

Republicans are arrogant. They think they got to where they are by themselves. They think they earned the wage they make or the healthcare they have. They don't realize that they wouldn't have either if it weren't for unions fighting for and getting them first.

Republican=Conservative=set in their ways=stubborn and throw in a little arrogance and ignorance and you got a right winger.
xpwarningarrogant.jpg

They say people who vote Republican have a gene in them that makes them conservative. I buy that. I can explain things to conservatives until I'm blue in the face and it just doesn't register.

Us Liberals understand conservative phylosophy. We understand people have to accept personal responsibility for themselves, for example. But we also understand the importance and need for welfare, social security and medicare.

Republicans are arrogant. They think they got to where they are by themselves. They think they earned the wage they make or the healthcare they have. They don't realize that they wouldn't have either if it weren't for unions fighting for and getting them first.

Republican=Conservative=set in their ways=stubborn and throw in a little arrogance and ignorance and you got a right winger.
It's a tad bit difficult to accept that you have any meat behind your arrogance based on what you typed.

You must be French.

It's a tad bit difficult to accept that you have any meat behind your arrogance based on what you typed.

You must be French.

The only entry on his resume: "I'm a liberal."

You must be French.

Someone should tell Sealy that the reason that "explaining until he's blue in the face" doesn't change conservative minds is because no amount of talking is ever going to make the shit he says intelligent, logical, or rational. Quantity does not equal quality.

Some very few people vote GOP because they are wise people for whom the policies of the GOP serve them well.

I can certainly understand those so motivated.

Most R loyalists voters, however, give their support to the GOP because they are spiteful idiots.

You must be French.

He lied on his resume, because he left off "for no damn good reason."

You must be French.

Someone should tell Sealy that the reason that "explaining until he's blue in the face" doesn't change conservative minds is because no amount of talking is ever going to make the shit he says intelligent, logical, or rational. Quantity does not equal quality.
Quantity has a quality all its own -- but it's not a good one.

It's clear that Republicans themselves don't know why they vote "white". I told them. They don't believe it. Instead they call me "racist". Hilarious.

White?.....is that a new Party?.....and you get called racist because 90% of your posts have the skin color of someone mentioned......not even the admitted racist here have that kinda percentage.....you can play stupid all you want Dean,but 90% of the posters here know all about you....just Wait until the Latinos take over your Party Dean,and make it fit their agenda......people like you will head for the door so quick even the Flash would be left in your wake.......

Bobo give me fucking break......how many Liberals in my State don't understand that by allowing all these Illegals to just come in and get benefits is hurting the State?.....how many Liberals in my State just cant grasp the fact that with so many Entitlement programs around and NO ONE monitoring them to make sure they don't get out of hand,is not a good thing?.....it goes on and on .......and your pretty arrogant yourself to think that ONLY Republicans are arrogant......come out here and gaze upon all the Rich Elite Democrats out here if you wanna see some arrogance at its best.....and those Rich Democrats when they got to where they are,now all of a sudden those regular folks who helped get them there....now become little peon piss ants who had better have a good reason for being in my neighborhood....many here understand people like you.....its always the other side who has created all the ills of the Country.....my side walks on water so we cant be guilty of anything....go talk to Dean....you two can share a bowl of Popcorn and giggle together....

Bobo give me fucking break......how many Liberals in my State don't understand that by allowing all these Illegals to just come in and get benefits is hurting the State?.....how many Liberals in my State just cant grasp the fact that with so many Entitlement programs around and NO ONE monitoring them to make sure they don't get out of hand,is not a good thing?.....it goes on and on .......and your pretty arrogant yourself to think that ONLY Republicans are arrogant......come out here and gaze upon all the Rich Elite Democrats out here if you wanna see some arrogance at its best.....and those Rich Democrats when they got to where they are,now all of a sudden those regular folks who helped get them there....now become little peon piss ants who had better have a good reason for being in my neighborhood....many here understand people like you.....its always the other side who has created all the ills of the Country.....my side walks on water so we cant be guilty of anything....go talk to Dean....you two can share a bowl of Popcorn and giggle together....

Liberals aren't paying them. Business Owners are. Us liberals have been telling you that we don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have an illegal employer problem. If they stop hiring them, even their cousins who are legal citizens will ask them to go back to Mexico. Because then they will just be house guests that have overstayed their welcome.

America has two signs on the border. A little one that says stay out and a big one that says HELP WANTED!

You can't deny it. Go after the people who hire illegals and they will go home tomorrow. But don't go after the people who are only here to make a living. Our country is soft on illegal immigration and they know it. Can you blame them if there are jobs here? People willing to hire them? I would go too. Wouldn't you? But if there are no jobs, problem is solved.

Oh but this would mean regulations and you Republicans have been trained to think the word itself is bad. No matter what the regulation is. Trained and brainwashed. To think a word is bad. You guys don't even realize they're doing it to you. Admit that when you hear the word regulation you immediately think negative. Not me. I need to hear the specifics before I decide if it is good or bad.

Liberals aren't paying them. Business Owners are. Us liberals have been telling you that we don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have an illegal employer problem. If they stop hiring them, even their cousins who are legal citizens will ask them to go back to Mexico. Because then they will just be house guests that have overstayed their welcome.

America has two signs on the border. A little one that says stay out and a big one that says HELP WANTED!

You can't deny it. Go after the people who hire illegals and they will go home tomorrow. But don't go after the people who are only here to make a living. Our country is soft on illegal immigration and they know it. Can you blame them if there are jobs here? People willing to hire them? I would go too. Wouldn't you? But if there are no jobs, problem is solved.

Oh but this would mean regulations and you Republicans have been trained to think the word itself is bad. No matter what the regulation is. Trained and brainwashed. To think a word is bad. You guys don't even realize they're doing it to you. Admit that when you hear the word regulation you immediately think negative. Not me. I need to hear the specifics before I decide if it is good or bad.

Us liberals have been telling you that we don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have an illegal employer problem.

oh bullshit....i have very rarely heard that out here.....if you say something about deporting Illegals out here OR getting on the Employers your called a Racist by the Liberal activist....Bobo i dont even think were you are you can even begin to understand how Illegals affect the local economy......there are anywhere from 3-6 million illegals in S.Cal.....LA is a sanctuary City.....many Cities have signs in Spanish around here....the Liberals/Democrats DO NOT say get on the Employers out here...if someone does...they get labeled a Racist....
and dipshit if im a "Republican" like you seem to think i am....how come in so many posts i have said i hope that Party along with the Democrats go straight to hell ......i have said repeatedly i always vote 3rd Party.....you should try it instead of voting for the losers who are hellbent on fucking this Country over......oh wait you cant....Pelosi wont let you suck her tits anymore if you do.....sorry i did not realize the implications of being your own man....

Many of them are simply confused.

"Finally, Cornell University’s Suzanne Mettler points out that many beneficiaries of government programs seem confused about their own place in the system. She tells us that 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 43 percent of those receiving unemployment benefits, and 40 percent of those on Medicare say that they “have not used a government program.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?hp

As soon as I saw that this was the New York Times, and the author was Paul Krugman, I didn't even waste my time reading what this radical left wing extremist hack had to say. Paul Krugman is not a real man, he is a pint-sized America-hating coward with a profound case of Napolean complex. I have seen Krugman personally, he is not even tall enough for the top of his head to reach my armpits. What I can say about Paul Krugman is this, he gives a perfect example of what it is like to go through life wearing your asshole for a necklace.

Some very few people vote GOP because they are wise people for whom the policies of the GOP serve them well.

I can certainly understand those so motivated.

Most R loyalists voters, however, give their support to the GOP because they are spiteful idiots.
You could say the same about Democrats.

But you won't.

And so far, he hasn't.

Gasp. :cool:

"Finally, Cornell University’s Suzanne Mettler points out that many beneficiaries of government programs seem confused about their own place in the system. She tells us that 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 43 percent of those receiving unemployment benefits, and 40 percent of those on Medicare say that they “have not used a government program.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?hp

i think we all heard the tea party people screeching "i hate government", but don't you dare touch my social security or medicaid".

cause it's not like government needs money to fund those things or anything.

i think we all heard the tea party people screeching "i hate government", but don't you dare touch my social security or medicaid".

cause it's not like government needs money to fund those things or anything.
Funny, out of the tea partiers I know, I've never heard a one say that.

Forum List

Back