Why People Make Minimum Wage

What irks me are the capitalists that whine about paying taxes to support welfare programs.

dear why does it irk the liberal given how deadly welfare programs are?
Because its deadlier to not eat and have a place to live when you dont have a job. In case you havent been keeping up on current events there are more people than jobs. Of course you can lower the minimum working age and add some more people to that count.

That's why people should have skills worthy of putting them on a higher level than the other guy. When someone has skills just one step above what a monkey could be trained to do, they shouldn't be shocked if someone with higher skills gets hired before them.
Yes they should. However the public school system doesnt do that so where do they get these skills? You can say someone should all day long but the end result is a very real need for food and shelter. If there were no welfare and people had to live in the streets, steal, and kill to get food then people would have a problem with that as well. Welfare is the lesser of the 2 evils until someone comes up with a better plan.

I have a better plan. YOU reach into YOUR pocket when YOU see a need. Unlike you being willing to accept a lesser evil, which by the way is still an evil, my plan involves no evil. It allows people like you to PROVE you care not just run your big mouths about it. Whether you realize it or not, good intention like you have do nothing.
Thats not a better plan. Thats you being stingy. Living in a capitalistic society requires you pay for others less fortunate. This is not up for debate. Its the law.

but the minimum wage is not a living wage. We should have passed a law 200 years ago to the effect that the minimum wage has to always be a living wage and further that the evil corporations must hire enough people to eliminate unemployment! The free market does not work as far as brain dead liberals know!!
Thats BS. I have been described as liberal and I think the free market works fine. What irks me are the capitalists that whine about paying taxes to support welfare programs. Makes me think they are dumb and being led around by the nose by the conservatives. Everyone knows that businesses get tax write offs.

It's the those not wanting to support welfare programs that are whining, it's the bleeding hearts that claim they are compassionate yet look to someone else to foot the bill for such programs. If those who claimed compassion would simply reach into their own pockets when they see a need, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to fund what they support.
That doesnt ring as being very well thought out. Bleeding hearts pay taxes as well which go to fund welfare. How is that cost being moved to someone else?

It's moved to someone else when the rest of us have to do what you support. If those bleeding hearts were as compassionate as they claimed, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to do what they support. Also, if they were as compassionate as they claimed, they wouldn't have to be told to pay taxes for such things. They would write a check without being told in order to solve the problems they want the rest of us to pay taxes to fund.
You are forgetting its not the responsibility of the bleeding hearts to foot the entire bill. As a citizen of this country you pay taxes for the public good. you don't get to pick and choose which ones your pennies go towards. If you want to shirk you responsibilities just admit that but dont claim only people that support taking care of others should foot the bill.

That's why you're called bleeding hearts. You claim you care then pass along the costs to others.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, I don't shirk my responsibilities. As a bleeding heart, if you won't do to the level you think things need to be done so the rest of us aren't forced to do it your way, you are.

The problem with bleeding hearts is you think you are the determinants of what the public good is for everyone else.

dear why does it irk the liberal given how deadly welfare programs are?
Because its deadlier to not eat and have a place to live when you dont have a job. In case you havent been keeping up on current events there are more people than jobs. Of course you can lower the minimum working age and add some more people to that count.

That's why people should have skills worthy of putting them on a higher level than the other guy. When someone has skills just one step above what a monkey could be trained to do, they shouldn't be shocked if someone with higher skills gets hired before them.
Yes they should. However the public school system doesnt do that so where do they get these skills? You can say someone should all day long but the end result is a very real need for food and shelter. If there were no welfare and people had to live in the streets, steal, and kill to get food then people would have a problem with that as well. Welfare is the lesser of the 2 evils until someone comes up with a better plan.

I have a better plan. YOU reach into YOUR pocket when YOU see a need. Unlike you being willing to accept a lesser evil, which by the way is still an evil, my plan involves no evil. It allows people like you to PROVE you care not just run your big mouths about it. Whether you realize it or not, good intention like you have do nothing.
Thats not a better plan. Thats you being stingy. Living in a capitalistic society requires you pay for others less fortunate. This is not up for debate. Its the law.

Now nor ever will it be stingy to want to keep more of what I'VE earned. Now and forever, someone thinking that what another person has earned is somehow theirs is.

Being a bleeding heart like you requires you do what you claim needs to be done. If you aren't willing, that show a low character level.

Thats BS. I have been described as liberal and I think the free market works fine. What irks me are the capitalists that whine about paying taxes to support welfare programs. Makes me think they are dumb and being led around by the nose by the conservatives. Everyone knows that businesses get tax write offs.

It's the those not wanting to support welfare programs that are whining, it's the bleeding hearts that claim they are compassionate yet look to someone else to foot the bill for such programs. If those who claimed compassion would simply reach into their own pockets when they see a need, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to fund what they support.
That doesnt ring as being very well thought out. Bleeding hearts pay taxes as well which go to fund welfare. How is that cost being moved to someone else?

It's moved to someone else when the rest of us have to do what you support. If those bleeding hearts were as compassionate as they claimed, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to do what they support. Also, if they were as compassionate as they claimed, they wouldn't have to be told to pay taxes for such things. They would write a check without being told in order to solve the problems they want the rest of us to pay taxes to fund.
You are forgetting its not the responsibility of the bleeding hearts to foot the entire bill. As a citizen of this country you pay taxes for the public good. you don't get to pick and choose which ones your pennies go towards. If you want to shirk you responsibilities just admit that but dont claim only people that support taking care of others should foot the bill.

That's why you're called bleeding hearts. You claim you care then pass along the costs to others.

Since I don't owe anyone a damn thing in life, I don't shirk my responsibilities. As a bleeding heart, if you won't do to the level you think things need to be done so the rest of us aren't forced to do it your way, you are.

The problem with bleeding hearts is you think you are the determinants of what the public good is for everyone else.
Thats impossible. I pay my taxes so I'm not passing the cost on to anyone. With this method the cost is split between many instead of a few. More dollars mean more people are assisted.

You do owe someone something. You benefit from others in this country. You dont live on an island. If you did you would be dead.

with the help of the other 2 liberal branches of the liberal "government".

The other two branches aren't liberal lol. The legislature includes the unusually conservative Republican House and the judicial branch is majority conservative as well.

Dear, to one degree or another all 3 branches have supported Obama commie care!!
Do you understand?

Now nor ever will it be stingy to want to keep more of what I'VE earned. Now and forever, someone thinking that what another person has earned is somehow theirs is.

Being a bleeding heart like you requires you do what you claim needs to be done. If you aren't willing, that show a low character level.
Thats the very definition of stingy.

unwilling to give or spend; ungenerous

No one thinks its theirs because its called welfare. Again I pay my taxes without complaint. You want to shirk your responsibilities.

Thats impossible. I pay my taxes so I'm not passing the cost on to anyone. With this method the cost is split between many instead of a few. More dollars mean more people are assisted.

You do owe someone something. You benefit from others in this country. You dont live on an island. If you did you would be dead.

As long as I'm paying taxes that fund such things, you are passing it along.

If all you bleeding hearts actually proves you cared as much as you claim you do, no one would go without. Since you won't do anything but say you care, the rest of us get the bill.

I owe someone who thinks I owe them something a kick in the ass for thinking it.

I don't benefit from someone living off taxpayer money but they damn sure benefit from me working. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Keep working, millions on welfare depend on you"

You are forgetting its not the responsibility of the bleeding hearts to foot the entire bill.

of course it is!! why should the majority dictate to the minority in a free country unless its absolutely necessary? Many conservatives knew in advance that liberal welfare programs would amount to a near genocide against American backs and yet they had to help finance a near genocide?. That makes no sense.

No one thinks its theirs because its called welfare. Again I pay my taxes without complaint. You want to shirk your responsibilities.

My responsibilities are to MY family not someone who isn't doing his/her job.

I'm not unwilling to give or spend. I'm not willing to do it the way YOU think I should.

Since you can't determine for anyone but yourself about being generous, stating that I am unwilling is retarded.

dear, its not our responsibility to fund crippling welfare programs that destroy familes and imprison men.

You are forgetting its not the responsibility of the bleeding hearts to foot the entire bill.

of course it is!! why should the majority dictate to the minority in a free country unless its absolutely necessary? Many conservatives knew in advance that liberal welfare programs would amount to a near genocide against American backs and yet they had to help finance a near genocide?. That makes no sense.
Welfare was for whites and Blacks couldnt get it for decades. I thought everyone knew this?

Since you can't determine for anyone but yourself about being generous, stating that I am unwilling is retarded.

putting your money in a bank where it is loaned out for car homes educations etc is infinitely more productive than wasting it on near genocidal liberal welfare programs.

dear, its not our responsibility to fund crippling welfare programs that destroy familes and imprison men.
Welfare doesn't destroy families nor does it imprison people. Bad polices and laws do that .

My responsibilities are to MY family not someone who isn't doing his/her job.

I'm not unwilling to give or spend. I'm not willing to do it the way YOU think I should.

Thats not entirely true. You responsibility is to society as well and thats why you pay taxes.

Welfare doesn't destroy families nor does it imprison people. Bad polices and laws do that .

dear welfare is a liberal law law and a liberal policy. Slow?

Welfare was for whites and Blacks couldnt get it for decades. I thought everyone knew this?

it was targeted at blacks and its deadly effects are seen most clearly in the black community. Whites are following shortly behind.
How could it be targeted at Blacks if it was made for whites and Blacks couldnt get on it for decades? Please make sense.

Forum List

Back