Why oh why do wimmen's always include pics of their girlfriends in their dating profile who

Your entire family thinks you are unattractive

Like you have talked to anyone in my family. Lmao!!

And let's leave families out if this, ok?

Stop posting please

LMAO! You go off topic to try and insult my picture, try to bring my family into the discussion, and I am the one who should stop posting? Not a chance.

Just pointing out things that you may was unware of like you being a very ugly man

Stop posting please

LMAO! You go off topic to try and insult my picture, try to bring my family into the discussion, and I am the one who should stop posting? Not a chance.

Just pointing out things that you may was unware of like you being a very ugly man

I know quite a few attractive women who disagree. And at least I don't post on USMB looking for help getting laid. Lol

Stop posting please

I know quite a few attractive women who disagree. And at least I don't post on USMB looking for help getting laid. Lol

Anyone can get laid Mongo. I prefer to have sex with women who are sex material

Stop posting please

Nimrod, you have no clue.

Stop posting please

It's heaven when you find ROMANCE on your MENU

And then you post asking about why women have pics of them with their friends, why they don't want to come across town to enjoy leftover PapaJohn's pizza with you, and to complain about getting your cable cut off.

And then you post asking about why women have pics of them with their friends, why they don't want to come across town to enjoy leftover PapaJohn's pizza with you, and to complain about getting your cable cut off.

My cable was cut off my a accident u silly old dickhead

My cable was cut off my a accident u silly old dickhead

You accidentally didn't pay your bill

Forum List

Back