Holy crap i just lit up a smoke at a bar

The non smoker Nazis are in full force tonight...

Drink a case of beer. Fine smoke a pack of cigs no

With the money that Illinois makes off cigs -- you ought to get a personal valet to light it for you and say "Thank-You for Smoking" :badgrin: What does a cig cost in Chicago? About $1 ?

I am smoking at this moment. I quit 3 years ago. Obama-Clinton has left this world in a mess. Three friends just bought guns for the first time. They are at a shooting range right now. I never thought I would entertain the idea
of owning a gun, but perhaps it's time.

d

It never made any sense when they ended the smoking in bar thang. Still doesn't. Burger King is down the street and this is a bar. Pretty soon they will start outlawing liquor and still wanting to call it a bar.

I am smoking at this moment. I quit 3 years ago. Obama-Clinton has left this world in a mess. Three friends just bought guns for the first time. They are at a shooting range right now. I never thought I would entertain the idea

d

You'll really regret waiting til you CAN'T buy a gun. Or a meaningful one. You should go with your neighbors to the range. It's a clean healthy place to be. As opposed to Bear killing his lungs and liver at the same time.

Try Skeet.. A little pricey. But fun as heck. No "game pad" required. And a shotgun makes a pretty good investment in security anyway..

d

You'll really regret waiting til you CAN'T buy a gun. Or a meaningful one. You should go with your neighbors to the range. It's a clean healthy place to be. As opposed to Bear killing his lungs and liver at the same time.

Try Skeet.. A little pricey. But fun as heck. No "game pad" required. And a shotgun makes a pretty good investment in security anyway..
If more liberals get into power, there will be more bloodshed in America, from BLM and Muslims. Americans... be prepared.

I used to smoke..... since I was 12 hahaaaa! but omg! all the negativity I used to receive...from all quarters! it was almost never ending! and lately it got worse.... It was hell my friends...pure hell!

They won.

I quitted.

:dunno: :laugh:

I had to apologize to everyone and put it put..

Fucking asshole liberals

Hey, bring your own atmosphere next time. We're using this one.

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

Fucking asshole liberals

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

And what planet do you live on where the fucking air is taxed?

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Essplain to the class where you get the right to do that, Sparkles.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

Fucking asshole liberals

You mean you really didn't know you couldn't smoke when you walked in the joint? WTH?

OTOH, you got your gun, don't you? That's all that really matters. Get drunk and shoot up the place.

Fucking asshole liberals

And what planet do you live on where the fucking air is taxed?

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Essplain to the class where you get the right to do that, Sparkles.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

Not to mention that the "atmosphere" didn't start out like a smoke-filled bar. Its the smoker who needs to go find their own atmosphere.

I don't care if people smoke but why should they be allowed to force me to smoke too?

You still do in a lot of other states. And this change has been recent in the scheme of things. So, it's kind of absurd because.............they are bars and ya know what they are when you go.

Drink at home. It's way cheaper, the music is far superior, and, the only drunk asshole you have to deal with is in the mirror. lol

Forum List

Back