Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs

Then wouldn't the strategy be to encourage his nomination (like you did with McCain) and wait until AFTER the primary to start trashing him? You're going about it backwards. Either you're stupid or you think WE are.

Think? No....GOP self-defeating is a way of life it appears. Trump would be a disaster as President so Defeating him is job 1. Hillary would score an easy victory over nearly every other GOP candidates
Then why are you libs struggling so hard to knock him out of the running? Second time I've asked you now.

Is Trump so porcelain fragile that *any* criticism is viewed as an all out attack to 'knock him out of the running'?

If Trump can't handle criticism, if he can't handle opposition, if he can't even be questioned without falling to pieces, then he has no business running for president. As its political hardball.

If Trump can't take it.....you'd probably better tell us now.
Where did I ever say he couldn't take it? I'd say he's doing a damn good job of "taking it". All of your attacks so far have backfired. :lol:

Where did Hillary or Obama say that they must stop Trump at all costs?
Wow! How do you manage to dress yourself?

Think? No....GOP self-defeating is a way of life it appears. Trump would be a disaster as President so Defeating him is job 1. Hillary would score an easy victory over nearly every other GOP candidates
Then why are you libs struggling so hard to knock him out of the running? Second time I've asked you now.

Is Trump so porcelain fragile that *any* criticism is viewed as an all out attack to 'knock him out of the running'?

If Trump can't handle criticism, if he can't handle opposition, if he can't even be questioned without falling to pieces, then he has no business running for president. As its political hardball.

Where did I ever say he couldn't take it? I'd say he's doing a damn good job of "taking it". All of your attacks so far have backfired. :lol:

Do your arguments always devolve into personal insults?

Your last comment was profoundly stupid. Sorry.

What, holding you to your on standard is 'profoundly stupid'? Remember, your entire argument regarding Obama, Hillary and democrats......is just you citing yourself.

Which makes your demands for quotes rather amusing.

What, holding you to your on standard is 'profoundly stupid'? Remember, your entire argument regarding Obama, Hillary and democrats......is just you citing yourself.

Here's a question for you to think about. Did I say that Hillary or Obama said they must stop Trump at all costs?
Now think about it before you answer (even though I doubt if you'll get it). :lol:

Here's a question for you to think about. Did I say that Hillary or Obama said they must stop Trump at all costs?

For his spot as the GOP nominee? Of course not. There are democratic strategists that masturbate to even the possibility of a Trump lead GOP. He's a dream candidate from a DNC perspective.

If he gets the nod, then its hardball as usual in presidential politics. Lets hope this 'spun sugar' version of Trump you seem to be popularizing isn't the actual candidate. This isn't a task for the delicate.

For his spot as the GOP nominee? Of course not. There are democratic strategists that masturbate to even the possibility of a Trump lead GOP. He's a dream candidate from a DNC perspective.

If he gets the nod, then its hardball as usual in presidential politics. Lets hope this 'spun sugar' version of Trump you seem to be popularizing isn't the actual candidate. This isn't a task for the delicate.
I knew you wouldn't get it. :lol:

I knew you wouldn't get it. :lol:

I knew you couldn't actually make or defend your argument. You can only insinuate it.

Which makes your demand for quotes so cute. As your sole source for everyone you claim to be speaking for....is yourself.

you demorat/liberdummies are really grabbing and holding onto that anchor which is about to drop...,

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton's poll numbers continue to fall over the email scandal, leading wary party supporters to cast about for a possible white knight if the plunge continues.

"You have Democrats beginning to panic about the one thing that a lot of them never worried about, which was Clinton's electability in the general election," Robert Shrum, a longtime strategist, told The New York Times. "You still have to think of her as the odds-on favorite for the Democratic nomination.

"But the challenge she faces in the general election is both the trust problem and the likability problem," Shrum said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com NYT: Democrats Eyeing 'White Knight' in Case Clinton Implodes

but that's just fine with me, i love watching stupid people seal their own doom!!

Why would Hillary and Obama want to stop Trump?

He is the easiest Republican to beat
Then why are they trying so hard?
Hillary isn't talking about the Donald.unless she's asked

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump’s Claims About Women’s Health ‘Laughable’
You didn't notice the msm going after Trump? You think they don't support the status quo? You think they don't act on Obama's behalf?

:banghead: Not this again.

Get this through your skull --- the MSM acts on behalf of the MSM. Period.

operation mockingbird debunks that theory.

Who wants to knock him out of the running? He is so entertaining.
Shut up, I'm not talking to you, asshole.

Why don't you just suck another sack of dicks you crazy right winger?
Says the guy who wears rainbow thongs and goes to gay marriage rallies.

The only way you might know what kind of under wear I have is if you have been peeking through my window. Have you been peeking through peoples windows again?

Why would Hillary and Obama want to stop Trump?

He is the easiest Republican to beat

You didn't notice the msm going after Trump? You think they don't support the status quo? You think they don't act on Obama's behalf?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is project mockingbird?

appreciate your interest.It's about the media...google it and look around.....you probably won't like whatEVER source I present...look past wiki, too..we all know wiki is compromised and unreliable...

EDIT:..and that's Operation Mockingbird..not "project" mockingbird..

appreciate your interest.It's about the media...google it and look around.....you probably won't like whatEVER source I present...look past wiki, too..we all know wiki is compromised and unreliable...

EDIT:..and that's Operation Mockingbird..not "project" mockingbird..

Probably like some kind of Limbaugh crap. If you're to lazy to explain what you are talking about, I'm not going to try to track down another crazy right wing conspiracy theory.

Trump is about to blow the lid off the Washington power structure that's slowly and systematically destroying our country.

The Root For America Blog | The ROOT RANT:

Obama/Clinton's dream opponent would be Donald Trump.
Then wouldn't the strategy be to encourage his nomination (like you did with McCain) and wait until AFTER the primary to start trashing him? You're going about it backwards. Either you're stupid or you think WE are.

While politics is important, getting conscientious folks into office for me, is paramount.

Trump is anything but.

Now think about it before you answer (even though I doubt if you'll get it). :lol:

Here's an answer for you: the thread title:

Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs

So technically, no. You put MUST in all caps.

This is fun. Open book test.
I think I nailed it.

Forum List

Back