Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs

They're all obviously afraid of Trump's success and self-sufficiency but I doubt that it's the over-the-top, paranoid conspiracy that blogger thinks it is.
The thing is they don't know. He could let it go or he could put a lot of politicians in jail and that would make a lot of citizens very happy.

:lol: Rump doesn't need any help burying himself. All you gotta do is hand him a mic and make sure it's being recorded.

He takes it from there.

:dig:

Why would Hillary and Obama want to stop Trump?

He is the easiest Republican to beat

They're all obviously afraid of Trump's success and self-sufficiency but I doubt that it's the over-the-top, paranoid conspiracy that blogger thinks it is.
The thing is they don't know. He could let it go or he could put a lot of politicians in jail and that would make a lot of citizens very happy.
i agree with your assessment of chipping away at liberty. i was just thinking about Mr. Trump's comment, i would be in jail if i did a deal with rezko the syrian like the one obama did. what did barack say ??

obama's comment of the rezko deal - Google Search

Not necessary - Republican primary voters will do that.
The polls disagree.

"Polls" in not-even-an-election-year mean nothing.
Basically at this point they mean "which of these names have you heard of?"

Yo, sounds like you are uninformed!

"GTP"
Will-Ted-Cruz-Be-President-In-2016.jpg

Right now, a continued Trump candidacy is the best thing Democrats can hope for

Let him strangle out the other Republicans.....then the Democrats can run against him

Why would Hillary and Obama want to stop Trump?

He is the easiest Republican to beat
he may be the ONLY goper Hillary can beat. And she will beat him if he's the nominee.
You assume she's gonna be the nominee.
no, I assume that if she's the nominee, the only goper she probably would beat would be the Donald. Or Carson, but I don't see that happening. And, I assume Jeb is yesterday's cold burnt toast.

Forum List

Back