Deputy Clerk after Kim Davis, bet he wants her job

Deputy clerk says he'll obey federal judge over Kim Davis
MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — Kim Davis's deputy clerks have been busy since their boss was hauled to jail, issuing 10 marriage licenses, including seven to same-sex couples, her employee Brian Mason said Wednesday.

Deputy clerk says he'll obey federal judge over Kim Davis
Now that he has the law and publicity on his side he is probably more outspoken and less in fear of losing his job. I wonder if that is how intelligent white people felt when they were part of denying Blacks the right to vote?

Well she really can't go back, can she. If she does, she'll be backing down. But is she intelligent enough, and can she be fixed up enough, to be a RW darling for the media?

Well she really can't go back, can she. If she does, she'll be backing down. But is she intelligent enough, and can she be fixed up enough, to be a RW darling for the media?

That's a good question. I think in order for her to be taken seriously she has to quit her job.

Next, she needs to stop crying at the drop of a hat, wash her hair and figure out how to collect welfare build a gofundme campaign.

Don't worry, someone will come to her aid. Some good upstanding christian organization.
She more than likely will not have to work another day of her bigoted life.

That's a good question. I think in order for her to be taken seriously she has to quit her job.

Next, she needs to stop crying at the drop of a hat, wash her hair and figure out how to collect welfare build a gofundme campaign.

Ah, but go fund me won't take her. They changed policy after the bakers. It's Faux or back to the welfare trailer park for her white trash butt.

Can she sell autographed editions of her footnote in history on ebay?

Don't worry, someone will come to her aid. Some good upstanding christian organization.

You people are a joke,you have no idea what liberty,personnel liberty means,just because your employer is the local Gov,doesn't mean you give up your personal liberties,who's the real bigot here?,this country was founded in a large part because of religious freedoms,why would you want to go back in time?

You people are a joke,you have no idea what liberty,personnel liberty means,just because your employer is the local Gov,doesn't mean you give up your personal liberties,who's the real bigot here?,this country was founded in a large part because of religious freedoms,why would you want to go back in time?

Let me know when Christians can tell Jews they can't get married.

You far right trailer trash social cons are idiots.

She, as a government employee, has no religious shield that protects her from doing her job.

She is a clerk. She gives out certificates etc to those who qualify for her services.

She is not the qualifier, guys and guyettes.

Try understanding a simple fact. Whether it be a government employee or one from the private sector. No one has the right to impose a religious belief upon another.
So, your lying hypocritical attitude is completely and totally asininely wrong!
The joke is those that find religion when it best serves them and they try to make themselves better than the rest.
Again, keep your hypocritical lying stupid belief to yourself.
It serves you well but no one else.

No I think she burnt her bridge as it would be hypocritical now if she did, its like her 80 grand a year meant more than her conscience. She can become a TV preacher , they make the big bucks.

No I think she burnt her bridge as it would be hypocritical now if she did, its like her 80 grand a year meant more than her conscience. She can become a TV preacher , they make the big bucks.

She needs charisma for that.

She needs charisma for that.

She has Jesus on her side.

Forum List

Back