Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs

Not necessary - Republican primary voters will do that.
The polls disagree.

"Polls" in not-even-an-election-year mean nothing.

unless "your" guy is ahead, of course...

Nope, doesn't matter. And I don't have a guy anyway, inasmuch as I already know there's no election for over a year. Far as I'm concerned anyone campaigning right now is simply musing their plans for the future. That's nice and all but it's got nothing to do with present realities.

Now there are those less known (Kasich, Fioriina, Sanders) who might need and use the extra pre-game time to identify themselves but in the case of this topic, Rump obviously does not have that need as he's made his obnoxious name for years. So his wankitude amounts to just that-- attention whoring. In his case since he's already set his knuckledragger bar excessively low, he's now got to out-Rump himself. Hence the railing about "rapists" and "pig-women" and such.

As far as polls, at this point, absent any real pressure of having to actually cast a vote soon, a political poll means no more than when the Gambit runs a "best of city" poll and one of the questions is "best hospital to have a baby". There is of course no way to know that, so the public responds with "Oschner" on the basis that "I've heard of that place". It's no deeper than that.

Last edited:
The polls disagree.

Nope, doesn't matter. And I don't have a guy anyway, inasmuch as I already know there's no election for over a year.
At this point, absent any real pressure of having to actually cast a vote soon, a political poll means no more than when the Gambit runs a "best of city" poll and one of the questions is "best hospital to have a baby". There is of course no way to know that, so the public responds with "Oschner" on the basis that "I've heard of that place". It's no deeper than that.

Good post. Point taken.

EDIT:
I wouldn't discount Ochsner, though ;)

Why would Hillary and Obama want to stop Trump?

He is the easiest Republican to beat
Then why are they trying so hard?
Hillary isn't talking about the Donald.unless she's asked

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump’s Claims About Women’s Health ‘Laughable’
You didn't notice the msm going after Trump? You think they don't support the status quo? You think they don't act on Obama's behalf?

:banghead: Not this again.

Get this through your skull --- the MSM acts on behalf of the MSM. Period.

operation mockingbird debunks that theory.

But the Nesbitt Principle debunks that debunkment. Look it up on Wiki.
Give me a few minutes to write it first...

Then why are they trying so hard?
Hillary isn't talking about the Donald.unless she's asked

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump’s Claims About Women’s Health ‘Laughable’
You didn't notice the msm going after Trump? You think they don't support the status quo? You think they don't act on Obama's behalf?

operation mockingbird isn't a "theory" or a "premise"..it can't be "debunked"..it happened..and still is in place..don't kid yourself...anything DENYING it sounds like MORE controlled psyops

operation mockingbird isn't a "theory" or a "premise"..it can't be "debunked"..it happened..and still is in place..don't kid yourself...anything DENYING it sounds like MORE controlled psyops

Funny it doesn't have a link or even a definition then. :eusa_whistle:

Funny it doesn't have a link or even a definition then. :eusa_whistle:
what doesn't?

The polls disagree.

Nope, doesn't matter. And I don't have a guy anyway, inasmuch as I already know there's no election for over a year.
At this point, absent any real pressure of having to actually cast a vote soon, a political poll means no more than when the Gambit runs a "best of city" poll and one of the questions is "best hospital to have a baby". There is of course no way to know that, so the public responds with "Oschner" on the basis that "I've heard of that place". It's no deeper than that.

Good post. Point taken.

EDIT:

I lived literally five minutes from Ochshxner and I still can't spell it. :banghead:

Fascinating tie-in with the JFK assassination though.

The polls disagree.

Good post. Point taken.

EDIT:

I lived literally five minutes from Ochshxner and I still can't spell it. :banghead:

..and then there's Tchoupitoulas ;)

Good post. Point taken.

EDIT:

..and then there Tchoupitoulas ;)

Nah, that's easy. Natchidoches is more of a challenge.
And of course the pronunciation of Poeyfarre...

/offtopic

"Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs"

ROFLOL!

Arguably the worst President in US history and a failed ex-First Lady / Secretary of State who has violated so many laws regarding Classified information and jeopardizing national security that she is on the verge of going to prison (except for the fact that John Kerry just appointed a Hillary donor as the State Dept 'E-Mail Czar' in charge of the Hillary investigation there ...no, NO conflict of interest there)...has to stop a GOP Presidential Nominee Candidate at all costs?! Wow, you can't make this Shi'ite up! Now, THAT'S funny!

Wow! How do you manage to dress yourself?

Do your arguments always devolve into personal insults?
Your last comment was profoundly stupid. Sorry.

What, holding you to your on standard is 'profoundly stupid'? Remember, your entire argument regarding Obama, Hillary and democrats......is just you citing yourself.

Which makes your demands for quotes rather amusing.
Here's a question for you to think about. Did I say that Hillary or Obama said they must stop Trump at all costs?
Now think about it before you answer (even though I doubt if you'll get it). :lol:

Here's an answer for you: the thread title:

Why Obama and Hillary MUST Stop Trump At All Costs

So technically, no. You put MUST in all caps.

This is fun. Open book test.
I think I nailed it.
And who said it? Here's a hint...Wayne Allyn Root, the guy who wrote the article. And he's right. You nailed nothing.

Forum List

Back