Why not run on platform of banning guns?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think most left wingers want to ban all guns, but never say as much. And I think we can all agree that means amending the Constitution.

So why not just run on a platform to amend the Constitution instead of never ending whining about more and more regulations for guns?

I think most left wingers want to ban all guns, but never say as much. And I think we can all agree that means amending the Constitution.

So why not just run on a platform to amend the Constitution instead of never ending whining about more and more regulations for guns?

Because even the sheep know that is a losing propostion

In other words, they must continue to lie?

I don't have a problem with owning a gun. Just not a bazooka dunce.

Then don't buy one

If Democrats told the truth, nobody would ever vote for them.

In other words, they must continue to lie?

LIes will always be a part of politics

Know anyone who owns a "bazooka" Dunce? I didn't think so........the straw man is strong in this one.

untitled.2016.06.15.003.png

Know anyone who owns a "bazooka" Dunce? I didn't think so........the straw man is strong in this one.
I don't know anyone who owns an assault rifle and I know plenty of hunters. They like their meat looking like meat, not Swiss cheese, dunce.

I don't know anyone who owns an assault rifle and I know plenty of hunters. They like their meat looking like meat, not Swiss cheese, dunce.

I will easily out shoot over 95% of your hunters and their hunting rifles with my assault rifle.

Liberals have no courage much less courage of convictions.
It's liberals who would give a con a second chance. Not Republicans.
Even you know that.

Yes. You seem to think letting these sorts of people out makes sense. Probably why we think you're either stupid or crazy, maybe both. Either way you constantly release predators back out into the civilian population. Maybe you want them to murder people so you can push your anti gun agenda? Is that your tactic? Or are you just the stupidist fucking person on the planet?

A convicted murderer was released early for good behavior. Months later, he killed again.

A convicted murderer was released early for good behavior. Months later, he killed again.

Convicted Murderer Accused of Killing Mom 2 Days After Being Released From Prison

Read more: Man Kills Mom 2 Days After Prison Release: Police
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook

A SHORT LIST OF MURDERERS RELEASED TO MURDER AGAIN

http://www.wesleylowe.com/repoff.html

Because there are states that would never accept an amendment for this, and everyone knows it.

Banning guns can be accomplished without amending the Constitution.

Just vote for Hillary and allow her to pack the Supreme Court with a bunch of Commie leftists. When challenged, the new court can rule that nobody outside of those in a militia has the constitutional right to own a gun.

Then cities, counties and states will have the right to create any gun law they want. They can create taxation against guns and ammo to the point they are unaffordable, sue gun manufacturers out of business under the guise they are responsible for the murders in their area, or ban guns altogether since it's no longer constitutionally protected.

Swiss cheese??

Sonny, you are too stupid to reply to.

Because there are states that would never accept an amendment for this, and everyone knows it.

The states? Who cares about them? All you need are Stooge judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court to tell those states how the Constitution should read.

Forum List

Back