Why not run on platform of banning guns?

I think most left wingers want to ban all guns, but never say as much. And I think we can all agree that means amending the Constitution.

So why not just run on a platform to amend the Constitution instead of never ending whining about more and more regulations for guns?
I don't have a problem with owning a gun. Just not a bazooka dunce.

Know anyone who owns a "bazooka" Dunce? I didn't think so........the straw man is strong in this one.
I don't know anyone who owns an assault rifle and I know plenty of hunters. They like their meat looking like meat, not Swiss cheese, dunce.

The so-called assault rifle business is big business. They are being pushed by the gun industry because they're big moneymakers,
a more lucrative business than selling traditional hunting rifles and shotguns.

This is so childish.

Im 100% against gun control - but attempting to frame the discussion like the OP does with his straw man fantasy idea of what other people think is so pitiful, I almost feel badly.

I think most left wingers want to ban all guns, but never say as much. And I think we can all agree that means amending the Constitution.

So why not just run on a platform to amend the Constitution instead of never ending whining about more and more regulations for guns?

Because there are states that would never accept an amendment for this, and everyone knows it.

The states? Who cares about them? All you need are Stooge judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court to tell those states how the Constitution should read.

And then again it doesn't work like that.

This is so childish.

Im 100% against gun control - but attempting to frame the discussion like the OP does with his straw man fantasy idea of what other people think is so pitiful, I almost feel badly.

Ahem pardon me but gun control assholes constantly point to countries that have banned gun ownership and say the USA should do the same. That is ultimately the lying fucks goal. Their so called common sense gun control measures are only the first step in breaking down the 2nd amendment, to be followed by more and more gun control until they reach their goal. This is why gun owners are opposed to cutting any type of deal with these assholes they are fucking liars!

180730_600.jpg

This is so childish.

Ahem pardon me but gun control assholes constantly point to countries that have banned gun ownership and say the USA should do the same. That is ultimately the lying fucks goal. Their so called common sense gun control measures are only the first step in breaking down the 2nd amendment, to be followed by more and more gun control until they reach their goal. This is why gun owners are opposed to cutting any type of deal with these assholes they are fucking liars!
Cool story dude.

Im not some douchebag who is as arrogant as you and the OP and feels that everyone disagreeing with my position is automatically a liar and RAH RAH RAH

Shitstains like that? Devils hands.

This is so childish.

Cool story dude.

Im not some douchebag who is as arrogant as you and the OP and feels that everyone disagreeing with my position is automatically a liar and RAH RAH RAH

No you are a naive idiot. /eyeroll

You'd alienate millions of gun owners (and voters)

This is so childish.

Cool story dude.

kay well - good for you and your opinion shitstain.

You can always find me at the adult table where we discuss issues with each other amicably, we dont invent the other side's stances and tell them theyre lying if they disagree like a fuckin 5yr old.

This is so childish.

Cool story dude.

You can always find me at the adult table where we discuss issues with each other amicably, we dont invent the other side's stances and tell them theyre lying if they disagree like a fuckin 5yr old.

Its not an opinion dumb ass, how many unconstitutional gun control laws do the lying scum left have to pass before you pull your head out of your ass? That said why don't you stop pretending you aren't one of them because your posts are dripping with leftist filth.

This is so childish.

Cool story dude.

Its not an opinion dumb ass, how many unconstitutional gun control laws do the lying scum left have to pass before you pull your head out of your ass? That said why don't you stop pretending you aren't one of them because your posts are dripping with leftist filth.
^ cant argue with illogic.

ive been arguing against gun control for days, corky.

but i can walk and chew gum and see that numbskulls like you poison any well of discussion - and its actually quite a shame

Cool story dude.

but i can walk and chew gum and see that numbskulls like you poison any well of discussion - and its actually quite a shame

You have no intention of seriously discussing the issue. Rather you have a need you can't control to fling insults at people on the internet while standing on a pedestal and looking down on the masses. No doubt something has gone haywire in your brain you should probably get some professional help with that and soon.

Cool story dude.

You have no intention of seriously discussing the issue. Rather you have a need you can't control to fling insults at people on the internet while standing on a pedestal and looking down on the masses. No doubt something has gone haywire in your brain you should probably get some professional help with that and soon.
Your logic is broken.

There is no discussion to be had when folks of your pedigree think they can speak over both sides of the issue and put their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalalala youre lying" when they are corrected on the other side restating their ACTUAL position.

What your tactic is, is a means to shut down the conversation in a cowardly/bullyish type of way and Im here to tell you ----- to sane folks who like to kick around the issues in a cordial manner, youre FUCKING IT ALL UP, LIKE A JACKASS.

So, fucking sleep with it.

Your logic is broken.

There is no discussion to be had when folks of your pedigree think they can speak over both sides of the issue and put their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalalala youre lying" when they are corrected on the other side restating their ACTUAL position.

What your tactic is, is a means to shut down the conversation in a cowardly/bullyish type of way and Im here to tell you ----- to sane folks who like to kick around the issues in a cordial manner, youre FUCKING IT ALL UP, LIKE A JACKASS.

So, fucking sleep with it.

Its off to the On Ignore Troll lounge for you weirdo, later.

Forum List

Back