Why no report from Mueller?

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
mueller is scared to death

Why??

He let leak. Again he let leak

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

He now knows Barr will investigate all of this

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Mueller is in big time trouble !!!

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

Last edited:
mueller is scared to death

Why??

He let leak. Again he let leak

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

He now knows Barr will investigate all of this

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Mueller is in big time trouble !!!

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'
^ :cuckoo:

early scuttle / rumors are saying nothing found and what has been found is clinton paying russians sources for any rumor they had and obama's DOJ sending plants into trumps campaign.

all rumors yes. but if true?

worm turns.

• Banned
Mueller let it leak to blackmail trump

Let leak his prosectors were all democrats

If
Mueller had any ethics he would not pick all democrats as prosecutors

All
Logic says he was trying to blackmail trump. Scare him to help cover up the more serous democrat crimes

If

All
Logic says he was trying to blackmail trump. Scare him to help cover up the more serous democrat crimes
Thats why you have a grand jury.
If they want to indict anybody, the grand jury must decide on it.
If they saw any partisanship, they'd reject it.

besides, this John Dowd is the same lawyer that quit and called Mueller terrific.

:aug08_031:

live-up-next-trump-aware-of-putin-ties-to-russ-breaking-news-putin-may-have-ties-to-russia-1803-mueller-undeniable-evidence-of-putins-ties-to-the-kremlin-auM30.jpg

• Banned

If

All

besides, this John Dowd is the same lawyer that quit and called Mueller terrific.

A grand jury from New York or DC don't count

The abortion issue will have New York leaders and judges locked up

Science is screaming abortion is murder of us citizens

New York and DC leaders are in danger to be stopped by America

Their crooked judges will not count at all now

If

All

A grand jury from New York or DC don't count

The abortion issue will have New York leaders and judges locked up

Science is screaming abortion is murder of us citizens

New York and DC leaders are in danger to be stopped by America

Their crooked judges will not count at all now
I would suggest you read up on grand juries. They are citizens. Come back when you have a clue.

If

All
Idiot.

If

All
Idiot.

No one with ethics would pick all democrats to prosecute a republican

And letting that leak proves blackmail trying to scare trump to not charge the real crimes

Mueller is playing a very dangerous game. For HIM !!

That is a blackmail crime and doing it to a president. Is TREASON !!

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?
Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.

Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.
do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?

thats what you are saying is ok.

do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?
Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.

Last edited:
its almost impossible to believe the op is stupid enough to ask that question

but when a Trumpdrone enters the room NO amount of stupidity is beyond question .....

Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.
but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?

but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?
Who's making shit up? High level investigations that turn out to be baseless are a big loser for those who decided to waste everyone's time and will be a valid reason to not take you seriously next time.

Forum List

Back