Why New England is so White

Limo liberals like Mika on Morning Joe. Out of touch with reality.

Why is New England so white ?
There is a few reasons.

1. Its the most expensive place in all of the USA to live in.
My $350,000 house where I live... is the same thing that would cost 3 or 4 million in New England...
And the rowhouse that I grew up in in Philly, $500,000 in New England.

Non-Whites simply don't have that kind of money, and neither do most whites, including New Englanders... that's why most new Englanders have a boat load of money, and they're still dirt poor.
Because their money is worthless toilet paper, because of the price structure.
:)

2. New England has a complete and utter lack of industry, in the USA manufacturing is very low paying.. somewhere around $15 to $20 an hour... this is nothing compared to the price structures, and it even falls short of the USA's GDP Per Capita....
And white people don't do it in the USA... because they're attracted to more educated, more socially oriented, higher education jobs..
And the vast majority of Non-Whites don't qualify for those kinds of jobs.

3. During the civil war and after the civil war, the Blacks didn't need New England, their goal was to be safe from the South... and the mid atlantic satisfied that need.
Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, and Camden... that's all they needed to be safe, and out of southern territory.

4. Most of the slaves didn't know about new England, because during transport from Africa by the British Slave Trade... they were brought directly to ports in the South, and they were kept illiterate.

5. The European lifestyle of New England, due to the demographics there.. doesn't satisfy American Non-Whites.

LOL, really??? Ever here of Hartford , Bridgeport, Boston, etc. ?

...Worcester, Manchester, Chelsea, Somerville, New London, Fall River, New Bedford, Providence, Lowell, Lawrence, Methuen, etc.

Forum List

Back