Why New England is so White

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Why is New England so white ?
There is a few reasons.

1. Its the most expensive place in all of the USA to live in.
My $350,000 house where I live... is the same thing that would cost 3 or 4 million in New England...
And the rowhouse that I grew up in in Philly, $500,000 in New England.

Non-Whites simply don't have that kind of money, and neither do most whites, including New Englanders... that's why most new Englanders have a boat load of money, and they're still dirt poor.
Because their money is worthless toilet paper, because of the price structure.
:)

2. New England has a complete and utter lack of industry, in the USA manufacturing is very low paying.. somewhere around $15 to $20 an hour... this is nothing compared to the price structures, and it even falls short of the USA's GDP Per Capita....
And white people don't do it in the USA... because they're attracted to more educated, more socially oriented, higher education jobs..
And the vast majority of Non-Whites don't qualify for those kinds of jobs.

3. During the civil war and after the civil war, the Blacks didn't need New England, their goal was to be safe from the South... and the mid atlantic satisfied that need.
Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, and Camden... that's all they needed to be safe, and out of southern territory.

4. Most of the slaves didn't know about new England, because during transport from Africa by the British Slave Trade... they were brought directly to ports in the South, and they were kept illiterate.

5. The European lifestyle of New England, due to the demographics there.. doesn't satisfy American Non-Whites.

Last edited:
New England is Democrat because of limo liberals that have moved there. Just like Oregon and Washington and Colorado have been polluted by white, think thy know the world
, liberal assholes that destroy everything in a local community.

There is a few reasons.

My $350,000 house where I live... is the same thing that would cost 3 or 4 million in New England...

Non-Whites simply don't have that kind of money, and neither do most whites, including New Englanders... that's why most new Englanders have a boat load of money, and they're still dirt poor.

2. New England has a complete and utter lack of industry, in the USA manufacturing is very low paying.. somewhere around $15 to $20 an hour... this is nothing compared to the price structures, and it even falls short of the USA's GDP Per Capita....
And white people don't do it in the USA... because they're attracted to more educated, more socially oriented, higher education jobs..

3. During the civil war and after the civil war, the Blacks didn't need New England, their goal was to be safe from the South... and the mid atlantic satisfied that need.
Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, and Camden... that's all they needed to be safe, and out of southern territory.

4. Most of the slaves didn't know about new England, because during transport from Africa by the British Slave Trade... they were brought directly to ports in the South, and they were kept illiterate.

5. The European lifestyle of New England, due to the demographics there.. doesn't satisfy American Non-Whites.

:lmao:

New England is Democrat because of limo liberals that have moved there. Just like Oregon and Washington and Colorado have been polluted by white, think thy know the world

Sounds like whitey is ruining the neighborhood.

New England is mostly white because:

Whites are hybrid of Neanderthals and Homo Sapien, and thus they are adapt at surviving in harsh climates. Basque people are the closest descendants of Neanderthals, and even their language is unique and lacking the "ee" vowel that the Neanderthals skull and jaw structure would have been unable to pronounce.

Naturally Europeans being genetically more fit to exploration and harsh climates and migration/nomadic lifestyles were the first to adapt in the New Word, and replace the pure Homo Sapien natives that were there before them.

And Whites didn't stop at the Appalachians. They fought a damn revolution to end England's moratorium against continued migration and exploration of the west. It's in our blood.

Oh man, this post is going to smack the egalitarian left and the creationist right so hard.

Last edited:
If you had ever been in a noreaster you wouldn't wonder why New England is populated mostly by the same generations of white people. Although Lewiston Maine has become a Somalie hellhole.

Sounds like whitey is ruining the neighborhood.

In Vermont...yes.

Historically the flags that flew off the stern of slave ships weren't Confederate, they were New England ships and New World colonies and Great Britan. The potato famine in Ireland happened just in time for the industrial revolution in the New World. The impoverished Irish immigrants who lasted long enough to make the voyage worked in virtual slave labor in New England textile mills fueled by the products gleaned from real slave labor in the South. During the "Draft Riots" in New York city during the Civil War eye witness accounts claim that every "freed" Black man was hunted down and hanged from lamp posts. New England is lilly white because it lived off the sweat of southern slaves during the industrial revolution.

There is a few reasons.

LOL, really??? Ever here of Hartford , Bridgeport, Boston, etc. ?

There is a few reasons.

They're also majority white

There is a few reasons.

Black people and Native Americans have populated that area even before this country began. The reason why you see such a large Black population south of the Mason/Dixon, is because that where the majority of slaves went to work on plantations.

Here's the demographics for Hartford:
White 33705 27.72%
Black or African American 46264 38.0
Hartford Population and Demographics (Hartford, CT)

Hispanic or Latino and race
Total Population 121578 100.00%
Hispanic or Latino(of any race) 49260 40.52%
Mexican 993 0.82%
Puerto Rican 39586 32.56%
Cuban 610 0.5%
Other Hispanic or Latino 8071 6.64%

There is a few reasons.

The Unites States is still "majority White" (for now). :lol:

Wow, you must be special. Duh, do you have a point?

His point is... No, he has no point. He also has no clue in which forum this topic, or any topic he has started thus far, belongs...

There is a few reasons.

^^Oh Lookie! A RACIST POST...What the FUCK is UP with some ofYOU racist JACKHOLES anyway?

*DISMISSED*.

*GET LOST ASSWIPE*

There are fewer Blacks in New England because slavery was not profitable there.

They tried slavery in New England, particularly in Massachusetts. The the climate and soil made it unprofitable. Actually, it was quite profitable for Boston, Massachusetts...that is where a lot of the owners of slave ships operated. A slave merchant named Waldo had a successful Slave Importing Business. It was the fortune he amassed that allowed his descendant Ralph Waldo Emerson to gad about spouting his transcendentalist bullshit.

When it proved unprofitable, it got so bad for the poor Blacks that the Massachusetts Legislature had to pass a law making it a misdemeanor to turn out the old slaves...the ones who couldn't contribute anymore...into the street to freeze to death.

Yes....New Englanders were Slavers before they were Sanctimonious Hypocrites.

They couldn't make money off the poor Blacks...that's why there are not many of them there.

Forum List

Back