Why Muslims See the Crusades So Differently from Christians

you never read "the bible"----you are parroting bits and pieces of khutbah jumaat shit
I have read the Bible (OT & NT), it is the Koran that I have never managed to read completely. Have you read it?

Get the Pickthall translation, and older copy, pre-1980's, if possible. There are two other good ones, but this one is the most printed in the West and one of the three best ones.

you never read "the bible"----you are parroting bits and pieces of khutbah jumaat shit
I have read the Bible (OT & NT), it is the Koran that I have never managed to read completely. Have you read it?

of course----I read the picthal version thru ------and glanced thru ---the thing by DAWOOD someone-----and
also the YUSUF ALI fancy with commentary thing of the Koran-----and the bibles----the one called 'old
testament' and the one called 'new testament' I also read the odyssey, the iliad, and the DIVINE COMEDY.

Did your husband have any problems living as a Dhimmi under the Koran or under the local interpretation of it?
On other threads Irosie has stated that her husband's family migrated from the muslim land where he was born when he was still a baby.

Yet, she still insists on disingenuously casting him as a first hand eye witness in her nonsense posts about Islam and muslims. ...... :cuckoo:
I don't think the Koran is any better or worse than any other holy book and the few Muslims I know personally are exceptionally fine people. There are some cultures in the Middle East that have some serious growing up to do.

Sure they are; some of the people I respect most are Iranians who backed the Ayatollahs; we're great friends, and they also have no problems with killing me in a Jihad, either, it's nothing personal for them, any more than it would be for me to bomb them into oblivion if they launch nukes against anybody else. Until then we all get along great, they're very friendly people, completely trustworthy and generous; lots of sociopaths are.

Last edited:

Get the Pickthall translation, and older copy, pre-1980's, if possible. There are two other good ones, but this one is the most printed in the West and one of the three best ones.

I read Pickthal-----way back late 1960s. I think it was fairly new back then. It is an easy read. The best
part is the FORWARD by Pickthal. He attributes INNOVATIONS to muhummad that actually existed
thousands of years before that rapist was born

Forum List

Back