Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The expected idiocy.

Redneck Talks Racism White Fear And Greed ''We Created Slavery'' 2015

Keep talking stupid.

Racism is Killing Poor White Americans...

I always speak out against racism. Only racism seen in public the last few decades are from leftists proclaiming skin color determines what you can and cannot do.

Another example of psychosis.

Keep lying to yourselves.

Trump Is Using Racist White People To Make The Rich Richer

You're too obsessed with white people. Get some help. But first, I'll have an egg McMuffin, no bacon, please. :biggrin:

laughing.gif

You're too obsessed with white people. Get some help. But first, I'll have an egg McMuffin, no bacon, please. :biggrin:

Coming from a butt muncher who spends his days always talking about backs. Another example of the psychosis that exists in many of todays white population.

I'm white so I don't suffer from imaginary racism like other races do.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Because speaking out against the discrimination they face gets them marginalized as being "Racist" themselves.

Racism isn't a problem among white people, that's why we don't talk about it much.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Because speaking out against the discrimination they face gets them marginalized as being "Racist" themselves.

You don't face any discrimination.

Racism isn't a problem among white people, that's why we don't talk about it much.

And when were you lobotomized? You mal racist comments every day multiple times therefore you don't see your racism as a problem. You are as nutty as a payday candy bar.

White people talk about black people all the time.

That's not what the OP asked.

Well that's what Essen said and as the OP I can accept that. What I won't is your unproven crying about whites being discriminated against. Show me the national policy of discrimination against white people. You do know what a policy is don't ya? It's not a 1989 study about the admission policy at one Ivy league school that shows no discrimination against whites. Show me the adverse impact this national policy has had on white employment, income, housing, health, wealth accumulation and poverty.

We speak out when we see it. Trouble is that it isn't there as much as the left claims it is.

Trouble is you are white, republican, right wing and conservative which means you deny 85-90 percent of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back