Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

Since Obama was interviewed by Wallace on Fox isn't it time for Romeny to allow Maddow to interview him? It should strike those who believe in 'fair and balanced' news that a balance would be achieved if Gov. Romney availed himself to an interview by Ms. Maddow.

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

Has he been on O'Rielly since this campaign started?

I was talking about the same reasons, not that he was never on. Twice in 2 years is not a great record.

Why? O'Reilly is an opinion host on a cable show. He's lucky he got one interview with the President.

And Billo made a fool of himself the last time, as I linked to in this thread.

My reply was to the question, as to why Mitt Romney hasn't been on Maddow's show.

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

I was talking about the same reasons, not that he was never on. Twice in 2 years is not a great record.

No, he hasn't and he won't. because he cannot defend his policies. He's never done Hannity or Van Sustern either that I know of.

Why would anyone do Hannity, he's as dumb as you Willow [I know, facts upset you and I willingly accept one more negative rep. SOB (LOL)]

Does anyone really need to ask?

Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News interviews: 5 theories - The Week

Romney is following the lead of other conservative Republicans, says Joe Gandelman at The Moderate Voice, "using Fox News as a way to avoid having to answer those pesky, non–public relations, non-softball questions and follow-up questions that he'd get on CBS, NBC, ABC." Much like Sarah Palin, he has "had a hard time in other interviews beyond Fox," says Ron Chusid in Liberal Values. Romney doesn't like to get into specifics on his secret plan for the economy, or why his Bain Capital record is an asset, and heaven forbid "clips of his past statements were brought up."

Until Obama does a hannity interview I don't even wanna here this crock of shit.

No, he hasn't and he won't. because he cannot defend his policies. He's never done Hannity or Van Sustern either that I know of.

Why would anyone do Hannity, he's as dumb as you Willow [I know, facts upset you and I willingly accept one more negative rep. SOB (LOL)]

How bout two ya fucking prick....

Since Obama was interviewed by Wallace on Fox isn't it time for Romeny to allow Maddow to interview him? It should strike those who believe in 'fair and balanced' news that a balance would be achieved if Gov. Romney availed himself to an interview by Ms. Maddow.

Do you realize that you are comparing a news interview, with an opinion talk show ?
Maybe Romney might go on her show in Sept. or Oct., or maybe not.
Like Obama did on O'Rielly's (opinion) show in Sept. 2008.

I think it would be funny to see Romney go on the Madcow show and destroy her. Obama wont do Hannity because he cant take his teleprompters loaded with his lies on there and he might actually get put on the spot.

If he goes on Maddow's show is it going to convince YOU to vote for him?

If Maddow, or for that matter any of her MSNBC colleagues cares for balance and credibiolity, they would not only allow, but invite people expressing opposing opinions on their shows.

You know, start with a guest who is conservative. Other than the occasional appearence of Todd Harris and Michael Steele, who are constantly and loudly silenced by MSNBC hosts and liberal accolytes, no conservatives are invited, and based on previous experience want to be savaged by the likes of Matthews, Maddows, Sharpton, O'Donnell, Rattigan, Scarboro or Bashir.

Not to mention the female hostesses on MSNBC, who never worked a day in their lives except for spewing liberal nonsense that is needed by their fellow females in their ever so tiny TV audience as much as a fish needs a bicycle.

Obama hasn't been on any serious news or opinion shows this election cycle. Stop demanding stupid shit of mitt you don't also demand of Obama. You're all like a bunch of impatient children, the election season is just getting underway. Keep your pampers on andyour binkies in.

If he goes on Maddow's show is it going to convince YOU to vote for him?

exactly what I was thinking. How many Romney constituents watch madcow and matthews? or sharpton for that matter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney is following the lead of other conservative Republicans, says Joe Gandelman at The Moderate Voice, "using Fox News as a way to avoid having to answer those pesky, non–public relations, non-softball questions and follow-up questions that he'd get on CBS, NBC, ABC." Much like Sarah Palin, he has "had a hard time in other interviews beyond Fox," says Ron Chusid in Liberal Values. Romney doesn't like to get into specifics on his secret plan for the economy, or why his Bain Capital record is an asset, and heaven forbid "clips of his past statements were brought up."

Until Obama does a hannity interview I don't even wanna here this crock of shit.

Hannity is not a legitimate journalist.

How many awards has Hannity won?

No shit Sherlock. He's a paid pundit just like Maddow.

John McCain thought his relationship with the press was so good in 2008, he would have them eating out of his hand. Big mistake. As it turned out after the election he had to go in for emergency hemmorrhoid surgery as well as to have the 'New One' the press ripped him, sewn up.
Mitt Romney is under no such illusions, he's quite aware the Press is his sworn enemy.

Four
Hannity received a Marconi Award in 2003 and 2007 as the Network Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters

In 2009, Talkers Magazine listed Hannity as #2 on their list of the 100 most important radio talk show hosts in America.The same magazine gave Hannity their Freedom of Speech Award in 2003

Radio and Records magazine has honored Hannity with the National Talk Show Host of the Year Award for three consecutive years.

Four
Hannity received a Marconi Award in 2003 and 2007 as the Network Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters

In 2009, Talkers Magazine listed Hannity as #2 on their list of the 100 most important radio talk show hosts in America.The same magazine gave Hannity their Freedom of Speech Award in 2003

Radio and Records magazine has honored Hannity with the National Talk Show Host of the Year Award for three consecutive years.

No Emmies? No Pulitzer Prizes?

Forum List

Back