Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

Hannity is not a legitimate journalist.

How many awards has Hannity won?

How many has any of the Msnbc crowd won? Maddow has a degree in philosophy and somehow it makes her a journalist? She spent years in college determining if a tree falls in the woods and noone is around does it make a sound? And all of a sudden that qualifies her as a journalist?

Maddow has won an Emmy for news.

I wouldn't attack Maddows academic credentials.....She graduated from Stanford University and won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford where she received a doctorate in Politics. By the way, when you read that someone has a Doctorate of Philosophy that means they have a PhD not that they studied Philosophy

Hannity flunked out of NYU

Her doctorate was in Philosophy, not Politics.

Barry Hussein knows all too well that an ambush question can be embarrassing and that's why he sticks to friendly interviews and relies on a teleprompter. We saw what the hysterical liberal babes did to nice guy Bill O'Reilly on their morning show with their antics and running off the stage. It's a shame to have to say it but the left wing is desperate and angry and hysterical and they will try any trick in the book.

Willard is afraid to answer anything but softball questions that his campaign has fed the interviewer. God forbid there is a followup question to Willards talking points

I thought we got away from this crap when Bachmann and Palin dropped out

Please tell us what benefit to the Romney campaign would be realized in having Romney interviewed on an MSNBC program?

To show he can answer tough questions. Just like Obama did with O'Reilly and Wallace.

Too lazy to read the OP article, were you? Here's the first paragraph that clarifies their headline:

The only Sunday morning talk show Mitt Romney has appeared on this election season is Fox News Sunday, and the other networks are annoyed that the Republican presidential candidate is ignoring their invitations. "I know he does Fox," Bob Schieffer said to senior Romney adviser Ed Gillespie on CBS's Face the Nation this weekend, "but we'd love to have him some time, as would Meet the Press and the ABC folk, I would guess." Gillespie replied: "We're going to take our message to the American people. You saw him talking to schoolchildren last week." And it's not just the Sunday shows Romney is avoiding. Aside from two sit-downs alongside his wife, Ann — on CBS and ABC — and appearances on CNBC and CNN, Romney has only talked with Fox News since securing the GOP nod nearly two months ago. Why is Romney sticking with the "fair and balanced" network? Here, five theories:

Nope, not a single lie there. So why do you go around and groundlessly call people a liar, when the fact is you were just to lazy to read the OP article. What a ignorant punk you are.

How many has any of the Msnbc crowd won? Maddow has a degree in philosophy and somehow it makes her a journalist? She spent years in college determining if a tree falls in the woods and noone is around does it make a sound? And all of a sudden that qualifies her as a journalist?

I wouldn't attack Maddows academic credentials.....She graduated from Stanford University and won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford where she received a doctorate in Politics. By the way, when you read that someone has a Doctorate of Philosophy that means they have a PhD not that they studied Philosophy

Perhaps you're just too stupid to know that every Phd, is a doctorate of philosophy, even if your area was economics, psychology, or political science.

You either a lying scumbag and/or a complete moron.

Another idiot Conservative who doesn't know what a PhD is

Are there any more of you out there?

I apparently misread the entry. apologies.

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[15] Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford in 1994.[16] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[17] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[18] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons (supervisor: Dr Lucia Zedner). She was the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes scholarship.[19][20]

Brain Williams Interviews Mitt Romney

Brian: Thank you for joining us, Mitt. So how awesome is Barack Obama?

Now that you know, why shouldn't Romney agree to interviewed by someone who is clearly knowledgeable about politics, rather than some talking head on FOX?

you must have missed the links posted to all the non FOX interviews it took me 2 minutes to GOOGLE for the lazy people in here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/225970-why-does-mitt-romney-do-so-many-interviews-with-so-many-news-outlets.html

Last edited:
I realized something after reading through this thread: I'm almost deadened to who gets interviewed on what show or by whom or what it is they're running for. I tend to assume they're hucksters interviewed by cartoon characters feeding their audience what they think their audience (mostly) wants. Put <your candidate> being interviewed by <whatever "journalist"> on primetime against the finale of the Next Iron Chef or even Chopped Champion, and I'm not even going to DVR the interview. Put it on in the wee hours when there's not a damn thing good on--and I'm watching an infomercial for juicers or shamwow.

Well it didn't take reading through the whole thing for me to have this realization. I just saw all these different posts with people sucking ass and calling each other pussy, and just thought "Wow, people are weird."

Thank God for 200 channels of cable TV. Wait, am I the weirdo?

:confused:

Mittwit should be able to answer any question asked of him.

If Obama can sit for two interviews with O'Reilly, does that mean that Obama is a better man than Romney? I think so.

And you can never mention palin any more without getting a mental image of Glen Rice on top of her, can you? :lol:

obama sucks ass and eats dog.
I wonder if Palin sucked Glen Rice's ass and ate his weiner?

How would you like if some insignificant worm like you posted what you posted about your wife?

How would you feel if Mr. Todd Palin came to pay you a visit?

No, he hasn't and he won't. because he cannot defend his policies. He's never done Hannity or Van Sustern either that I know of.

Why would anyone do Hannity, he's as dumb as you Willow [I know, facts upset you and I willingly accept one more negative rep. SOB (LOL)]

How bout two ya fucking prick....

That's a boy, you actually made me pause for a moment. Dang, I should have said as dumb as Grampa Murked U and Willow Tree - doubled down with the dumbest.

If that PhD was awarded by a liberal collage/university, one must consider what came first.

BA - Bull's Ass
BS - Bull S--t.
MS - More of the Same
PhD - Piled Higher and Deeper

Taught by Elizabeth Warren or Barack Obama.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Willard is afraid to answer anything but softball questions that his campaign has fed the interviewer. God forbid there is a followup question to Willards talking points

I thought we got away from this crap when Bachmann and Palin dropped out

Please tell us what benefit to the Romney campaign would be realized in having Romney interviewed on an MSNBC program?

To show he can answer tough questions. Just like Obama did with O'Reilly and Wallace.

Who does he need to show? Are you going to vote for him because he goes on MSNBC and lets them try to elicit something they can twist to an attack from him? The media has shown their colors and is owed nothing by the candidates.

Now that you know, why shouldn't Romney agree to interviewed by someone who is clearly knowledgeable about politics, rather than some talking head on FOX?

you must have missed the links posted to all the non FOX interviews it took me 2 minutes to GOOGLE for the lazy people in here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/225970-why-does-mitt-romney-do-so-many-interviews-with-so-many-news-outlets.html

You must have missed where I mocked you for not reading the OP article, which clarified the headline. It was clearly talking about the Sunday morning politics shows, not some fluff weekday morning show.

Who does he need to show? Are you going to vote for him because he goes on MSNBC and lets them try to elicit something they can twist to an attack from him? The media has shown their colors and is owed nothing by the candidates.

Nope, but undecided swing voters might be swayed one way or another, if they saw how he handled tough questions. At least Obama showed some balls by allowing Wallace and O'Reilly interview him. Mitt is spineless.

You must have missed where I mocked you for not reading the OP article, which clarified the headline. It was clearly talking about the Sunday morning politics shows, not some fluff weekday morning show.

you're an idiot. Romney is doing interviews with many different outlets, not just FOX News as the OP stated in his thread title. I can't help it if you lack the cerebral capacity to comprehend that.

Nope, but undecided swing voters might be swayed one way or another, if they saw how he handled tough questions. At least Obama showed some balls by allowing Wallace and O'Reilly interview him. Mitt is spineless.

No Mitt is not spineless. He so far seems to realize that he's not obligated to play the left's games. Your side is just horribly disappointed because he's not as ignorant about his opponents as McCain was.

you're an idiot. Romney is doing interviews with many different outlets, not just FOX News as the OP stated in his thread title. I can't help it if you lack the cerebral capacity to comprehend that.

You're the scumbag who called, RW a liar, when the first paragraph of the OP article clarified the headline. The article was explicitly about being interviewed by the Sunday morning political talk shows, and Mitt has been spineless to date. Keep tap dancing pissant.

Forum List

Back