Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

I think preaching to the choir by any presidential candidate is a waste of time, particularly with this election. Maybe with this election, Obama doing so would help him as he has lost his luster with many moderate Democrats more so than Romney, who the GOP (hard right -to-moderate) has embraced despite his moderate history. For Obama to go on Fox, he would not be wasting his time, even though he in no way his going to convince a hard right Republican to vote for him. But it would show some balls. Where as Romney has a chance at capturing the moderate/conservative Democratic vote, so it would benefit him more so to go into enemy territory
I have no idea how many moderate/conservative Democrats watch Maddow, but I have heard she does a good job interviewing folks on the right. I think Rand Paul has been on her show numerous times. So maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for Romney to step into the circle with Maddow.
This presidential election again hinges on the independent/moderate vote. Whoever carries that vote will be president in 2012. That said, both Romney and Obama should step in the fire and appear within the media that appeals to that said demographic.

Sooner or later, Romney will have to leave the safety of Fox asking him anti-Obama questions and have to start fielding hard questions on his positions

For now, he is trying to avoid a YouTube moment

well just keep repeating that. it's boring already

Since Obama was interviewed by Wallace on Fox isn't it time for Romney to allow Maddow to interview him?

For the same reason Obama doesn't go on O'Reilly's show.

Comparing Chris Wallace with Maddow? :cuckoo:

Romney did an interview on ABC with Diane Sawyer in April, just like Obama did with Wallace,in April of 2008.
He's gone on O'Reilly twice, you little liar!

Notice I said April around the same time as 2008.

The interview with O'Reilly was in Sept. of 2008, the last day of the GOP convention.
We have yet to see what Romney will do in interviews in Sept. of this year.
How deceitful you are, to compare April of this year with Sept. of 2008, 3 months before the Nov. votes.
Let's see if Romney goes on some lefty show in Sept. of this year and then 2 years later, if he becomes President.

The freaking president only addresses friendly audiences on college campuses and inner cities. He hardly ever has a press conference and he never takes questions from reporters.
Another fucking moron for my ignore list.

If stupidity is your criteria for putting people on your ignore list (which is for pussies, btw), then you should add yourself to your list for not knowing that CHRIS WALLACE hosted Meet The Press from 1987 through 1988.

Talk about not manning up :rofl:

At what point does the OP admit it's a lie that Romney doesn't do interviews with anyone but FOX?

Dumb ass.

Because that's not the contention of the OP.

The OP contends that Romeny avoids, by in large, doing interviews on stations besides FOX. It does not contend he never does those interviews.

<INSERT YOUR OWN INSULT HERE>

Did you even READ the thread title, dumb ass???
Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

You bother to read the article?

CBS News' Bob Schieffer wants to know why Romney is largely ignoring other networks

Naw..you prefer gotcha word games.

The good bishop gets annoyed with other stations. Heck..he even gets annoyed with FOX.

God forbid he goes on another network to get asked the hard questions...like "what do you read?"

:lol:

He's smart enough to know that the lame stream lefties don't want to ask him questions, they just want to smear him. He watched what happened to Mrs. Palin. At this point in time it makes no difference. Most minds have been made up. It's all about a referendum on the failed policies of obummer..
Mittwit should be able to answer any question asked of him.

If Obama can sit for two interviews with O'Reilly, does that mean that Obama is a better man than Romney? I think so.

And you can never mention palin any more without getting a mental image of Glen Rice on top of her, can you? :lol:

God forbid he goes on another network to get asked the hard questions...like "what do you read?"

He's smart enough to know that the lame stream lefties don't want to ask him questions, they just want to smear him. He watched what happened to Mrs. Palin. At this point in time it makes no difference. Most minds have been made up. It's all about a referendum on the failed policies of obummer..

If Obama can sit for two interviews with O'Reilly, does that mean that Obama is a better man than Romney? I think so.

And you can never mention palin any more without getting a mental image of Glen Rice on top of her, can you? :lol:

obama sucks ass and eats dog.

Omfg

The campaign just kicked off and the libs are already making up reasons to be outraged.

WHY HASN'T OBAMA BEEN ON FOX SINCE THIS CAMPAIGN STARTED?

Fucking troll idiots

How is asking what the Bush Doctrine (pre-emptive war [unpaid-for too BTW]) is or what papers you read "smears" Willow? :eusa_eh:
Are you really going to ask Willow a question? :lol:

Romney did an interview on ABC with Diane Sawyer in April, just like Obama did with Wallace,in April of 2008.

he ain't got the guts to go now does he, he'll do letterman,, but he won't do O'Reilly.
What the fuck are you talking about, idiot? He went on O'Reilly in January, 2011, right after the teabaggers had huge victories in Congress.

THAT took balls.

Stop being a total douchebag, would be my advice to you.

Because that's not the contention of the OP.

The OP contends that Romeny avoids, by in large, doing interviews on stations besides FOX. It does not contend he never does those interviews.

<INSERT YOUR OWN INSULT HERE>

Did you even READ the thread title, dumb ass???

You bother to read the article?

CBS News' Bob Schieffer wants to know why Romney is largely ignoring other networks

Naw..you prefer gotcha word games.

The good bishop gets annoyed with other stations. Heck..he even gets annoyed with FOX.

word games my ass, dick-drizzle. If the OP 'meant' largely, he should have SAID largely. The thread title is intentionally misleading, and even a brain dead partisan hack like you knows it.

Dumb ass.

You did NOT just compare Chris Wallace to Rachael Maddow... did you?

Wallace has won three Emmy Awards (Maddow 1), the Dupont-Columbia Silver Baton Award (Maddow nada), and a Peabody Award (Maddow nada), and hosted Meet The PRess (Maddow nada). It's a bogus comparison.

Don't act like a fucking moron. Wallace has never hosted Meet The Press.

How many years has Chris Wallace been a "journalist". How many for Maddow?

And if a Lefty had been touting number of awards, you would have dismissed it as meaningless, because it's all a big club.

Still waiting for some intellectual honesty from you. I know you can muster it if you want, but things like blatant lies in your sigline show that you haven't matured enough yet.
Chris Wallace (journalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christopher "Chris" Wallace (born October 12, 1947) is an American journalist and the host of the Fox News program Fox News Sunday. Wallace has won three Emmy Awards, the Dupont-Columbia Silver Baton Award, and a Peabody Award. Wallace has been with Fox News since 2003. As a previous moderator of Meet the Press, Wallace is the only person to date to have served as host/moderator of more than one of the major Sunday political talk shows.[citation needed]

Meet the Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The program then went through a series of hosts as it struggled in the ratings against ABC's This Week with David Brinkley. Roger Mudd and Marvin Kalb (as co-moderators) followed Monroe for a year, followed by Chris Wallace in 1987 and 1988, and Garrick Utley from 1989 through December 1, 1991.

That makes YOU the fucking moron, fucking moron.

David Gregory is conservative, then I'm the queen of England..
Please point out anything Liberal he has ever said, or shut the fuck up.

Actually, why don't you skip the search and just shut the fuck up.

Please prove that CHRIS WALLACE never hosted Meet The Press from 1987 through 1988.

Dumb ass :rofl:

still waiting. Of course, you're too much of a pussy to admit you were wrong, so you'll just pull a TM and ignore your error, hoping I give up.

Not gonna happen.

The interview with O'Reilly was in Sept. of 2008, the last day of the GOP convention.
How deceitful you are, to compare April of this year with Sept. of 2008, 3 months before the Nov. votes.
Let's see if Romney goes on some lefty show in Sept. of this year and then 2 years later, if he becomes President.

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

The flip-side of the question posed in the original post is:

"Why are liberals/Democrats/progressives are so reluctant, so afraid and so cowardly to appear on Fox News Channel?".

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

And I showed you that you were wrong, and that Chris Wallace did indeed host Meet the Press from 1987 through 1988.

Your point?

obama sucks ass and eats dog.
I wonder if Palin sucked Glen Rice's ass and ate his weiner?

And I showed you that you were wrong, and that Chris Wallace did indeed host Meet the Press from 1987 through 1988.

Your point?
I think your point was that Chris Wallace has been around forever and only has 3 awards compared to Maddow's one award, although she's only been around a few years.

I like that point! :lol:

Forum List

Back