Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

Her doctorate was in Philosophy, not Politics.

Another idiot Conservative who doesn't know what a PhD is

Are there any more of you out there?

If that PhD was awarded by a liberal collage/university, one must consider what came first.

BA - Bull's Ass
BS - Bull S--t.
MS - More of the Same
PhD - Piled Higher and Deeper

Taught by Elizabeth Warren or Barack Obama.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Thanks

I forgot that to Conservatives, Edumacation doesn't mean anything

As the Right scrambles to defend their new messiah

Romney is following the Palin playbook by avoiding those tough "What newspapers do you read?" questions in favor of a stream of softballs

Where is Romney on Meet the Press? or Face the Nation?

It is the new Republican......avoid hard questions at all costs

"As the Right scrambles to defend their new messiah"

Ironic post of the day.

Play softball much??? Where is he on Meet The Press or Face The Nation?? I have never seen him on these shows. Big chicken. He probably won't even show up to the debates with the prez.

Romney is following the Palin playbook by avoiding those tough "What newspapers do you read?" questions in favor of a stream of softballs

Ironic post of the day.

Your messiah is a pussy....own it

Play softball much??? Where is he on Meet The Press or Face The Nation?? I have never seen him on these shows. Big chicken. He probably won't even show up to the debates with the prez.

Why should he at this point in time? I think he's right to sit back and watch Barry fail. Chicken, or not... It's a great strategy, if just for the fact it irritates the left.

He's not even the fucking nominee yet.... and the left are already marching to their orders. I find that funny. If their media don't tell them what to think, they seem incapable of thinking. That's funny too.

Double win.

Ironic post of the day.

I don't have a messiah. I don't support people that say one thing and then do the polar opposite like you have with Obama on issues like Taxes, War, Spending and pretty much everything else you can think of.

I can’t say what kind of President Mitt *would* make if he beat Obama (and I don’t think he can) just as I didn’t claim Obama would be a bad President before he was even sworn in. But like in the case of Obama I am able to assume Mitt would be a crappy President as he would keep spending, wars and all social programs that are not even authorized by the constitution going and growing as Bush and Obama have done.

By policy there is near zero difference between what Obama and Bush HAVE done as President and I don't see Mitt being any different based off his past record in supporting programs he ow claims he does not support.

Last edited:

Why should he at this point in time? I think he's right to sit back and watch Barry fail. Chicken, or not... It's a great strategy, if just for the fact it irritates the left.

Nice try, but that is ridiculous. This week the month of June will begin!!! And not June of 2011. But he may as well sit back, now that I think of it. He won't have anything else to do after the election. Might as well get used to relaxing.

He's not even the fucking nominee yet.... and the left are already marching to their orders. I find that funny. If their media don't tell them what to think, they seem incapable of thinking. That's funny too.

Double win.

So when do you think Willard should start campaigning?? The day after the convention?? Talk about marching orders!!! You can't even figure out who the nominee of the GOP is unless you are told first.

Why don't you just follow the politics over there and stop bothering us Americans???

Double win.

So when do you think Willard should start campaigning?? The day after the convention?? Talk about marching orders!!! You can't even figure out who the nominee of the GOP is unless you are told first.

Why don't you just follow the politics over there and stop bothering us Americans???

Yeah. She should just keep us updated on the Leveson inquiry ;)

Double win.

Actually, with Texas today, he is the nominee

But is it above your intellectual pay grade to realize that he has been the presumptive nominee for weeks now?

You can't figure out why the media may want to interview him?

Ironic post of the day.

I don't have a messiah. I don't support people that say one thing and then do the polar opposite like you have with Obama on issues like Taxes, War, Spending and pretty much everything else you can think of.

I can’t say what kind of President Mitt *would* make if he beat Obama (and I don’t think he can) just as I didn’t claim Obama would be a bad President before he was even sworn in. But like in the case of Obama I am able to assume Mitt would be a crappy President as he would keep spending, wars and all social programs that are not even authorized by the constitution going and growing as Bush and Obama have done.

By policy there is near zero difference between what Obama and Bush HAVE done as President and I don't see Mitt being any different based off his past record in supporting programs he ow claims he does not support.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide whether you have a messiah or not

Other board members will decide that

Since Obama was interviewed by Wallace on Fox isn't it time for Romeny to allow Maddow to interview him? It should strike those who believe in 'fair and balanced' news that a balance would be achieved if Gov. Romney availed himself to an interview by Ms. Maddow.

If he goes on Maddow's show is it going to convince YOU to vote for him?

Nope. If he goes on Maddow's show it might convince you not to vote for him. I believe Romney's an empty suit. His verbal skills are weak, his foreign policy experience doesn't exist and running the Federal Government is nothing like organizing the Olympics or buying a business with other people's money.

Double win.

You're right. Who will it be? Caine, Gingrich, Palantiful, Trumpet, Paul, Perry, Bachmann? Who are you betting your $10K on CG?

Does anyone really need to ask?

Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News interviews: 5 theories - The Week

Romney is following the lead of other conservative Republicans, says Joe Gandelman at The Moderate Voice, "using Fox News as a way to avoid having to answer those pesky, non–public relations, non-softball questions and follow-up questions that he'd get on CBS, NBC, ABC." Much like Sarah Palin, he has "had a hard time in other interviews beyond Fox," says Ron Chusid in Liberal Values. Romney doesn't like to get into specifics on his secret plan for the economy, or why his Bain Capital record is an asset, and heaven forbid "clips of his past statements were brought up."

Conservatives have their smaller media and Liberals have a largesse media. Deal with it.

Hannity is not a legitimate journalist.

How many awards has Hannity won?

How many has any of the Msnbc crowd won? Maddow has a degree in philosophy and somehow it makes her a journalist? She spent years in college determining if a tree falls in the woods and noone is around does it make a sound? And all of a sudden that qualifies her as a journalist?

Maddow has won an Emmy for news.

I wouldn't attack Maddows academic credentials.....She graduated from Stanford University and won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford where she received a doctorate in Politics. By the way, when you read that someone has a Doctorate of Philosophy that means they have a PhD not that they studied Philosophy

Hannity flunked out of NYU

Hannity has won two Marconi Awards.

Does anyone really need to ask?

Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News interviews: 5 theories - The Week

Romney is following the lead of other conservative Republicans, says Joe Gandelman at The Moderate Voice, "using Fox News as a way to avoid having to answer those pesky, non–public relations, non-softball questions and follow-up questions that he'd get on CBS, NBC, ABC." Much like Sarah Palin, he has "had a hard time in other interviews beyond Fox," says Ron Chusid in Liberal Values. Romney doesn't like to get into specifics on his secret plan for the economy, or why his Bain Capital record is an asset, and heaven forbid "clips of his past statements were brought up."
How come Obama will not do interviews with FOX? Well to be fair he will do maybe one a year still we know why he tends do most of his interviews on NBC don't we?

Since Obama was interviewed by Wallace on Fox isn't it time for Romeny to allow Maddow to interview him? It should strike those who believe in 'fair and balanced' news that a balance would be achieved if Gov. Romney availed himself to an interview by Ms. Maddow.

If he goes on Maddow's show is it going to convince YOU to vote for him?

Nope. If he goes on Maddow's show it might convince you not to vote for him. I believe Romney's an empty suit. His verbal skills are weak, his foreign policy experience doesn't exist and running the Federal Government is nothing like organizing the Olympics or buying a business with other people's money.

If we follow your reasoning ( that I, a Romney supporter might change my vote) then I am quite correct in my summation that there is no benefit to Romney in going on a liberal program. That aside, I think that Mr. Romney will make a fine POTUS quite unlike the narcissistic, amateur currently in the Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back