Why Mitt Romney only does Fox News Interviews

In an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer- Romeny

In an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Mitt Romney says, "Russia, this is, without question, our number one geopolitical foe. They - they fight every cause for the world's worst actors." A highlight from the interview is below; please visit CNN.com - Transcripts for a full transcript.

Lame thread- will always be a lame thread~

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

And I showed you that you were wrong, and that Chris Wallace did indeed host Meet the Press from 1987 through 1988.

Your point?
I think your point was that Chris Wallace has been around forever and only has 3 awards compared to Maddow's one award, although she's only been around a few years.

I like that point! :lol:

Coward

I didn't compare shit. I showed that you are wrong. Obama has gone on O'Reilly at least twice.

And I showed you that you were wrong, and that Chris Wallace did indeed host Meet the Press from 1987 through 1988.

Your point?
I think your point was that Chris Wallace has been around forever and only has 3 awards compared to Maddow's one award, although she's only been around a few years.

I like that point! :lol:

my point was that YOU said Chris Wallace never hosted Meet the Press, and I proved repeatedly that he did and you're too much of a pussy to man up and admit you were wrong.... yet you can bitch about other not manning up, huh.

Pussy.

Did you even READ the thread title, dumb ass???

You bother to read the article?

CBS News' Bob Schieffer wants to know why Romney is largely ignoring other networks

Naw..you prefer gotcha word games.

The good bishop gets annoyed with other stations. Heck..he even gets annoyed with FOX.

word games my ass, dick-drizzle. If the OP 'meant' largely, he should have SAID largely. The thread title is intentionally misleading, and even a brain dead partisan hack like you knows it.

Dumb ass.

Ah..so it's gone from a "lie" to "intentionally misleading".

Along with the frothing insults.

:lol:

The OP linked an article that pointed out that Romney largely avoids interviews on stations other then FOX.

That's basically correct. And given his radical NeoCon and theocratic positions..I can see why.

He's gone on O'Reilly twice, you little liar!

Notice I said April around the same time as 2008.

The interview with O'Reilly was in Sept. of 2008, the last day of the GOP convention.
We have yet to see what Romney will do in interviews in Sept. of this year.
How deceitful you are, to compare April of this year with Sept. of 2008, 3 months before the Nov. votes.
Let's see if Romney goes on some lefty show in Sept. of this year and then 2 years later, if he becomes President.

Has he been on O'Rielly since this campaign started?

I was talking about the same reasons, not that he was never on. Twice in 2 years is not a great record.

Go figure.....another thread full of liberal lies. You twits are running on empty.

So when is Romney going to do a major interview with a major reporter on a major network?

How about 60 Minutes to start?

The interview with O'Reilly was in Sept. of 2008, the last day of the GOP convention.
How deceitful you are, to compare April of this year with Sept. of 2008, 3 months before the Nov. votes.
Let's see if Romney goes on some lefty show in Sept. of this year and then 2 years later, if he becomes President.

I was talking about the same reasons, not that he was never on. Twice in 2 years is not a great record.

No, he hasn't and he won't. because he cannot defend his policies. He's never done Hannity or Van Sustern either that I know of.

Mittwit should be able to answer any question asked of him.

If Obama can sit for two interviews with O'Reilly, does that mean that Obama is a better man than Romney? I think so.

And you can never mention palin any more without getting a mental image of Glen Rice on top of her, can you? :lol:

obama sucks ass and eats dog.
I wonder if Palin sucked Glen Rice's ass and ate his weiner?

well that was so called for, Palin isn't in any political postion.

Why? O'Reilly is an opinion host on a cable show. He's lucky he got one interview with the President.

And Billo made a fool of himself the last time, as I linked to in this thread.

No, he hasn't and he won't. because he cannot defend his policies. He's never done Hannity or Van Sustern either that I know of.

Hannity!!! :lol:

Flip flop hardly comes close to Romney's words. He knows Fox only has dummies for an audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bother to read the article?

Naw..you prefer gotcha word games.

The good bishop gets annoyed with other stations. Heck..he even gets annoyed with FOX.

word games my ass, dick-drizzle. If the OP 'meant' largely, he should have SAID largely. The thread title is intentionally misleading, and even a brain dead partisan hack like you knows it.

Dumb ass.

Ah..so it's gone from a "lie" to "intentionally misleading".

Along with the frothing insults.

:lol:

The OP linked an article that pointed out that Romney largely avoids interviews on stations other then FOX.

That's basically correct. And given his radical NeoCon and theocratic positions..I can see why.

now who is playing word games, pussbot?

No comment on Chris Wallace hosting Meet the Press yet I see.

When is Romney going to do a hard interview?

Morning shows and Jacksonville just don't cut it

Maybe Obama should do one first to set that good presidential example. :lol:

Well, he has been on The View a couple of times. :eusa_whistle:

"The View" should be renamed "The Beauty and the Beasts".

The beauty, being of course, Whoopie Goldberg. Or Joy Behar. Or Barbara Walters. Or Sherrie Shepperd.

Obviously!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back