Why Libs Should Support Israel, Not Hamas

You're welcome to think whatever you want of me. Since I don't know you and you don't know me (though you like to pretend you do), I couldn't care less.
That's another lie. I"m not pretending.

You 'pencil' example, as sophisticated as it might be, doesn't have any connection to the point we discuss.
Oh yes it does. You see what you want to see, because you don't care about seeing the truth.

You reject my views, I highly reject yours. We're not going to solve this one, so why bother.
I only reject your bullshit views. You reject all views that are critical of Israel, no matter how valid they are. There's a difference.

We're not going to solve this problem, because you don't want the problem solved.

People are losing their lives because they're sure that the other side is all wrong while they are all right.
They're losing their lives because of this fucked up way you keep looking at the situation. No one has said "all". You won't even address the "some", of the things Israel is guilty of. And don't play this victim bullshit with me! Israel is not the victim!

While pushing Israel into the wall it does nothing but harden our hearts, since the Jewish nation feels constantly are risk. Something that wasn't always OUR fault, by the way.
Would that wall be the one Israel particularly built on land that isn't theirs?

My accusations are baseless? I don't think so, I simply say what I see, not in any intention of offending you, but in saying simply what I see. People suffer? cry me a river, we all suffer. Boo-hoo.
Yes, your accusations are baseless, because your unable to say what they're based on. Saying "that's what you see", is bullshit and has nothing to do with me.

Different is that you 'suffer' thousands of miles away. I suffer this conflict as a way of life.
So what. Like I give a shit!

So stop whining. Because as I said, I don't care.
You don't care about a lot of things. The truth being one of them.

You're welcome to think whatever you want of me. Since I don't know you and you don't know me (though you like to pretend you do), I couldn't care less.
That's another lie. I"m not pretending.

You 'pencil' example, as sophisticated as it might be, doesn't have any connection to the point we discuss.
Oh yes it does. You see what you want to see, because you don't care about seeing the truth.

I only reject your bullshit views. You reject all views that are critical of Israel, no matter how valid they are. There's a difference.

We're not going to solve this problem, because you don't want the problem solved.

They're losing their lives because of this fucked up way you keep looking at the situation. No one has said "all". You won't even address the "some", of the things Israel is guilty of. And don't play this victim bullshit with me! Israel is not the victim!

Would that wall be the one Israel particularly built on land that isn't theirs?

Yes, your accusations are baseless, because your unable to say what they're based on. Saying "that's what you see", is bullshit and has nothing to do with me.

Different is that you 'suffer' thousands of miles away. I suffer this conflict as a way of life.
So what. Like I give a shit!

So stop whining. Because as I said, I don't care.
You don't care about a lot of things. The truth being one of them.

I know you don't give a shit. I don't give one about your defensive attack, either. Glad we made that clear.

As for the truth, you have a funny definition of it. Either you're unaware of it or you simply choose to lie.

Haven't decided which is which, though.

I do not reject all views that are criticizing Israel. That only shows me that you see only what you want to see.

We're not going to solve the problem because you cannot change my opinion anymore than I can change yours. And since my opinion is based on experience, which you lack, I don't feel like I owe and explanation or apology regarding that.

Israel is not the victim. the people of Israel are the victim. Over 60 years ago a nation rose up to destroy us. We survived and tried to built a home. Another nation tried to destroy us, and ever since we won the war on them we have to apologize for simply existing.

Yes, the people are the victim.

Forum List

Back