Why Libs Should Support Israel, Not Hamas

Why would Liberals support Israel? They are racists that hate Jews. Hell even the Jewish liberals hate Jews.
I'm a liberal. Why would I hate jews?

I love how no matter what the criticism of Israel is, it's always the same argument in response. I mean, how retarded is that?

As a Black man I can tell you, Liberals are more frequently acting on racist feelings when dealing with us. For example, if the Democrats really wanted to help us they wouldn't do us the way they have for so many decades. Handouts, entitlement programs, welfare, food stamps and social workers who keep any and all unemployed males out of the girl's/woman's/mother's/wife's household to maintain her welfare eligibility status.

That is typical meanness disguised as help.

OR...

It's a sign of liberal ineptitude and how it can screw up people's lives and make a mess of this country and my people, specifically.

Same as you did to the Indians.

That's part of why I became interested in helping get the truth out about the Right.

They treat me like a man.

Libs and ESPECIALLY Dems treat me like I'm their Kindergardener they're bribing with Mickey D's Happy Meals so I'll vote their candidates and issues.

As a Black man I can tell you, Liberals are more frequently acting on racist feelings when dealing with us. For example, if the Democrats really wanted to help us they wouldn't do us the way they have for so many decades. Handouts, entitlement programs, welfare, food stamps and social workers who keep any and all unemployed males out of the girl's/woman's/mother's/wife's household to maintain her welfare eligibility status.

That is typical meanness disguised as help.
You think people enjoy being on welfare? The majority of the people on welfare are on it, because they have no other choice, not because they're lazy.

It's a sign of liberal ineptitude and how it can screw up people's lives and make a mess of this country and my people, specifically.
How does having a social safety net for the poorest members of our society make more of a mess out of this country, than letting the richest members of our society fuck up our economy and not be held accountable?

Same as you did to the Indians.
Let's leave my first girlfriend out of this.

Man, did she have a temper!

That's part of why I became interested in helping get the truth out about the Right.
The truth about many on the right, is out there in plain sight for everyone to see.

They treat me like a man.
Would you rather be a man, or be treated like one?

Libs and ESPECIALLY Dems treat me like I'm their Kindergardener they're bribing with Mickey D's Happy Meals so I'll vote their candidates and issues.
That's all on you, not them. That's "your" perception of "their" treatment. You decided that's what they're doing. Those are "your" reactions, to what "they" said.............OWN THEM!

There is no reason for hate against Israelis, like there is no reason for following the Anti-Israeli trash, unless you're a Jew-hater.

You do realize the same people you root for are the ones who'll have no problem slaughtering you for not following their religion?
No reason to hate Israeli's?

Do you think people should enjoy being demonized by people like you?

It was their decision to start the war.

So yes, there is no reason to hate the Israelis.

You're rooting the the radical leftists.

There is no Jew-hating greater than that. Since they wish nothing but to see the Jews defeated.

Why? that is your place to answer.
Why do you think I hate jews?

Why is it, no one can answer that question?

You accuse someone of hating jews, yet you cannot say why that is?

I say you hate Jews because of your retarded post.

Why do you feel that way is none of my concern. I just point out what I see.

I don't even care why you hate Jews. None of my business, really.

There is no reason for hate against Israelis, like there is no reason for following the Anti-Israeli trash, unless you're a Jew-hater.

You do realize the same people you root for are the ones who'll have no problem slaughtering you for not following their religion?
No reason to hate Israeli's?

Do you think people should enjoy being demonized by people like you?

It was their decision to start the war.

So yes, there is no reason to hate the Israelis.
It was a Zionist decision to colonize Arab lands:

"From the beginning, Zionists advocated a 'Jewish State' not just in
Palestine, but also in Jordan, southern Lebanon, and the Golan Heights as well. In 1918 Ben-Gurion
described the future
'Jewish state's' frontiers in details as follows:

"to the north, the Litani river [in southern Lebanon], to the
northeast, the Wadi 'Owja, twenty miles south of Damascus; the southern border
will be mobile and pushed into Sinai at least up to Wadi al-'Arish; and to the
east, the Syrian Desert, including the furthest edge of Transjordan" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 87)
Click here to view the 'Greater Israel'
map that was submitted by the Zionists to the peace conference after WWI."

Arabs and Jews have good reasons to hate the other.
Only devout believers doubt that.

Expansionism (or The Greater Israel) - Palestine Remembered

"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Winnie Churchill.

So a "jew-hater", is anyone making a comment you don't particularly care for?

And you claim I was retarded!

Why do you feel that way is none of my concern.
Truth, honesty, integrity, ethics, morality and responsibility, don't appear to be any of your concern, either.

I just point out what I see.
Well, if you ever put a pencil in a clear glass of water, you would "see" that the pencil appears to be bent. But logical deductive reasoning, will tell you that despite what you're "seeing", the pencil actually straight.

Or we could look at this another way...

What you "see", is not about "me". It's about you! Because that's the perception you "chose" to have. And in light of your comments above, you don't really care if you made the "right" choice, or the "wrong" one.

People are losing their lives, because of this irresponsible behavior of yours.

So you just want to make baseless accusations about others and you don't give a damn about how many people suffer as a result.

Last edited:
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Winnie Churchill.
"As early as October 25, 1919 Winston Churchill predicted that Zionism implied
the clearing of the indigenous population, he wrote:

"'there are the Jews, whom we are PLEDGED to introduce into Palestine,
and who take it for GRANTED the the local [Palestinian] population will be
CLEARED out to suit their convenience.'" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians,
p. 15)

"In March 1921 Winston Churchill, a life long Zionist, ASSURED Arabs that Jews
WOULD NOT dispossess them one day:

"It is manifestly right that the scattered Jews should have a national
center and a national home and be reunited and where else but in Palestine
with which for 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated?
We think it will be good for the world, good for the British Empire, but also
good for the Arabs who dwell in Palestine. . . . They shall share in the benefits
and progress of Zionism." (Righteous Victims,
p. 99)"

Miscellanies Quote From Zionists and non-Zionists - Palestine Remembered

the clearing of the indigenous population, he wrote: "'there are the Jews, whom we are PLEDGED to introduce into Palestine, and who take it for GRANTED the the local [Palestinian] population will be CLEARED out to suit their convenience.'" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 15)
Nur Masalha? Figures.
"In March 1921 Winston Churchill, a life long Zionist, ASSURED Arabs that Jews WOULD NOT dispossess them one day: "It is manifestly right that the scattered Jews should have a national center and a national home and be reunited and where else but in Palestine with which for 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated We think it will be good for the world, good for the British Empire, but also good for the Arabs who dwell in Palestine. . . . They shall share in the benefits and progress of Zionism." (Righteous Victims, p. 99)"
"The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists."
Same Benny Morris.
How many lies does the "palestine remembered" garbage repository contain?

the clearing of the indigenous population, he wrote: "'there are the Jews, whom we are PLEDGED to introduce into Palestine, and who take it for GRANTED the the local [Palestinian] population will be CLEARED out to suit their convenience.'" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 15)
Nur Masalha? Figures.
"In March 1921 Winston Churchill, a life long Zionist, ASSURED Arabs that Jews WOULD NOT dispossess them one day: "It is manifestly right that the scattered Jews should have a national center and a national home and be reunited and where else but in Palestine with which for 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated We think it will be good for the world, good for the British Empire, but also good for the Arabs who dwell in Palestine. . . . They shall share in the benefits and progress of Zionism." (Righteous Victims, p. 99)"
"The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists."
Same Benny Morris.

Israel created the PA and brought Arafat out of exile and appointed him president.

No surprise that the whole enterprise sucks.

"As early as October 25, 1919 Winston Churchill predicted that Zionism implied the clearing of the indigenous population, he wrote: "'there are the Jews, whom we are PLEDGED to introduce into Palestine, and who take it for GRANTED the the local [Palestinian] population will be CLEARED out to suit their convenience.'" (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 15)
Nur Masalha? Figures.
Same Benny Morris.
Israel created the PA and brought Arafat out of exile and appointed him president.
Bush twisted Rabin's arms at their meeting at Kennebunkport to start negotiations and bring Arafat/PLO to Israel, although he knew well it would be terrorist thuggery and no peace altogether.
Concerned folks are asked to send the bitchings to Washington, the UN, elsewhere.

More Israel propaganda. By supporting Israel against Hamas you are also supporting Israel against everyone else.

And there's no down side to that. Contrary to what you bigot loving Muslim supporters would have us believe.

Supporting Israel is in America's Best Interest; Can Obama Do It?

By Jonathan F. Keiler

In a recent Foreign Policy article, former U.S. diplomat David Aaron Miller astutely states the obvious, predicting a very turbulent period of American-Israeli relations should Barack Obama be re-elected. The reason for this inevitable trouble, Miller notes, is Obama's own convictions, which are decidedly not pro-Israel and more simpatico with the Palestinians. This is not news to any reader of The American Thinker, but what is somewhat surprising is that the article has produced little or no push-back or commentary from the left-liberal media, who parrot Obama's claims of pro-Israel bona fides. The obvious reason for this silence is that just like AT readers, liberal pundits also know that what Miller says is true, but it would not help their man to say so.

So leave it to Foreign Policy's mostly liberal readership to state what Obama and the rest of the left's commentariat are thinking: good riddance. While the FP comments evince some pro-Israel sentiment, most embrace some version of poster HansCharlotte: "America does not need Israel, its [sic] not [sic] the other way around. If Obama doesn't like Israel, its [sic] their problem, not his, they should make some changes."
While many other posters have nastier things to say about Israel, the honest feeling that Israel is a drag on America, and that Israel needs us a lot more than we need them, is a fairly widespread view in this country -- not only on the left, but among many libertarians as well.

It is true, in a very sophomoric sense, that Israel relies on America more than America relies on Israel. That is inevitable when comparing two allies -- one a continental world power with a population of over 300 million, the other a regional power of 8 million. So-called realists leap from this fact to the conclusion that therefore, supporting 8 million Israelis, as opposed bashing Israel in order to supposedly improve relations with 372 million Arabs, is detrimental to the United States.

Is it?

The answer is no.

In fact, the question itself is misguided. The real question is: by what reckoning are good relations with Israel's chief antagonist, the Palestinians, beneficial to the United States? Because that's where Obama's sympathies lie, and those sympathies will presumably form the basis of his Middle East policy in a second term.

Take for purposes of argument the absurd Palestinian claim that they are a people who have existed 8,000 years. So, in all that time, what have they produced or accomplished that is notable or worthwhile to world history or to the United States? To do this you have to exclude, of course, all the "non-Palestinian" people who lived there, including most notably the Jews. Doing that, of course, the answer is next to nothing.
On the other hand, Jewish contributions to world history, and Israeli contributions to modern history, have been enormous, and the United States has benefited immensely from them. Even if on balance Israel has benefited from its relations with the U.S. more, how is it in America's interest to substitute the interests of the Palestinians for those of the Israelis?

The most common rationale is that accommodating the Palestinians is a way to better relations with the Arab and/or Muslim world. But there is absolutely no evidence, based on 60 years of history, that this is true. It is a chimera. And anyway, beyond providing a decreasing percentage of our petroleum needs and providing some military basing -- which we get from the Arabs anyway -- what on balance is their value to us as against the Israelis? The answer is little or nothing.

Every American president who has taken a confrontational position vis-à-vis Israel has seen that policy fail. Not because of the Israeli lobby, or politics, but because intrinsically, looking from the standpoint of American interests, standing by Israel is on balance beneficial to the U.S.

The other problem is that Realpolitik works both ways. Israel may be a minor power compared to America, but it is a dynamic and inventive one that can be a valuable ally for other countries. The U.S. wasn't always Israel's chief ally. In the 1950s and 1960s it was the French. It could ally with other nations in the future, like China, India, or Russia.

In 2000, under intense pressure from the Clinton administration, Israel canceled the sale of Phalcon AWACS command control aircraft to China. President Clinton was able in part to force the cancelation because the Israelis still saw him, and the U.S., as a friend they were loath to anger. But with the hostile Obama in office, the Israelis may be hedging their bets. Israel and China recently signed an agreement to build a railway to Israel's southern port of Eilat. Undoubtedly, China still covets Israeli military and technical know-how. Is it really in America's best interests to befriend the likes of Morsi, Abbas, Assad, and Abdullah at the expense of Netanyahu?

Thus, with regard to Israel, it really doesn't matter if a president likes the Jewish state or not. All the president has to do is keep the best interests of the U.S. in mind and not let his own feelings override those.

The problem with Obama is that his feelings on the issue probably are more emotionally and politically in line with the Palestinians than any other president's, excepting perhaps Carter's. But Carter, through an accident of history, held office during a period of mutual rapprochement between Israel and its most powerful Arab rival, such that his personal views became irrelevant. Whether that would have remained the case in subsequent years, we fortunately never got to find out, since Carter was voted out. Carter's bilious and irrational hatred of Israel got its expression with him as a private citizen. Whether that prejudice would have overcome his duty as president, to represent the best interests of the U.S., is something we will never know.

Obama is probably even worse than Carter. As Miller's article notes, Carter felt some religious historical connection to Israel through his biblical interests, even if he eventually came to detest the Jewish state's modern incarnation. Obama appears to have no connection whatsoever with Israel historically, ethically, or emotionally. Moreover, as essentially a solid "anti-colonial" leftist, who developed and became indoctrinated in that milieu, Obama's instinctive sympathies lie almost entirely with the Palestinians. This is abundantly evident in his pre-presidential friendships and associations.

Given that Obama almost certainly retains these feelings -- perhaps heightened, given his bruising at the hands of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the real question is whether, given a second term, Obama will express his feelings in terms of policy.

Obama, like any American citizen, is entitled to his feelings about things, no matter how wrongheaded I or somebody else might consider them. But as president, his duty is not to let those feelings override policy that is beneficial for the U.S.

Should Obama win a second term, will he overcome his pro-Palestinian views and still act in America's best interests, which will be to support Israel at the expense of the Palestinians? As a lame duck, without the pressure of another election, the only consideration restraining Obama from embarking on a potentially disastrous break with the Jewish state will be his own desire to support policies that are truly in this nation's best interest, rather than policies that please his own ideological leanings.

That's the rub. Who really thinks Obama would do that?

Jonathan F. Keiler's recent novel Upfall is available at Amazon.com and other outlets.

Articles: Supporting Israel is in America's Best Interest; Can Obama Do It?

Nur Masalha? Figures.
Same Benny Morris.
How many Jews lived in Palestine when Zionism crawled on stage?

So a "jew-hater", is anyone making a comment you don't particularly care for?

And you claim I was retarded!

Why do you feel that way is none of my concern.
Truth, honesty, integrity, ethics, morality and responsibility, don't appear to be any of your concern, either.

I just point out what I see.
Well, if you ever put a pencil in a clear glass of water, you would "see" that the pencil appears to be bent. But logical deductive reasoning, will tell you that despite what you're "seeing", the pencil actually straight.

Or we could look at this another way...

What you "see", is not about "me". It's about you! Because that's the perception you "chose" to have. And in light of your comments above, you don't really care if you made the "right" choice, or the "wrong" one.

People are losing their lives, because of this irresponsible behavior of yours.

So you just want to make baseless accusations about others and you don't give a damn about how many people suffer as a result.

You're welcome to think whatever you want of me. Since I don't know you and you don't know me (though you like to pretend you do), I couldn't care less.

You 'pencil' example, as sophisticated as it might be, doesn't have any connection to the point we discuss.

You reject my views, I highly reject yours. We're not going to solve this one, so why bother.

People are losing their lives because they're sure that the other side is all wrong while they are all right.

While pushing Israel into the wall it does nothing but harden our hearts, since the Jewish nation feels constantly are risk. Something that wasn't always OUR fault, by the way.

My accusations are baseless? I don't think so, I simply say what I see, not in any intention of offending you, but in saying simply what I see. People suffer? cry me a river, we all suffer. Boo-hoo.

Different is that you 'suffer' thousands of miles away. I suffer this conflict as a way of life.

So stop whining. Because as I said, I don't care.

Nur Masalha? Figures."The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists."
Same Benny Morris.
Bush twisted Rabin's arms at their meeting at Kennebunkport to start negotiations and bring Arafat/PLO to Israel, although he knew well it would be terrorist thuggery and no peace altogether.
Concerned folks are asked to send the bitchings to Washington, the UN, elsewhere.
Where would the Jewish state be today without Washington, the UN, elsewhere or Kennebunkport?

Forum List

Back