Why Libs Fear President Romney?A Gradual Economic Recovery That Will Embarrass Obama.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:poop:
Of course you will never hear this from Democrat/Liberal commentators on any cable news shows. Yet often on Fox we are hearing how once Romney wins in November,many businesses will start hiring knowing that Romney will do away with the regulations that have been killing the economy for 4 years.
An economic recovery in 2013 will make Obama look a total failure. Conservatives and Republicans will have bragging rights!! They will boast about how fast Romney got the economic recovery going compared to Bambi who tanked the economy down the toilet and showed no concern, hey, I dont care if the economy tanks, so long as the tax payers pay for my frequent vacations !!!
:afro:

:poop:
Of course you will never hear this from Democrat/Liberal commentators on any cable news shows. Yet often on Fox we are hearing how once Romney wins in November,many businesses will start hiring knowing that Romney will do away with the regulations that have been killing the economy for 4 years.
An economic recovery in 2013 will make Obama look a total failure. Conservatives and Republicans will have bragging rights!! They will boast about how fast Romney got the economic recovery going compared to Bambi who tanked the economy down the toilet and showed no concern, hey, I dont care if the economy tanks, so long as the tax payers pay for my frequent vacations !!!
:afro:

Well, we all know what the excuse will be: Romney is enjoying the results of four years of Obama's policies.

Forum List

Back